Sign-up WorstGen Memes Mafia 1: Boys Vs Girls [Deck-building; Semi-Open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Bad timing. While despite not being in the mood for more mafia games I wouldn´t like to let my husbando sisters down but I simply don´t have enough time in August (as I already stated before in the sign up threads for the OP game and Ultra´s round), unless the girls wouldn´t mind me being a rather useless low-posting canon fodder this time.

Nice Junko role though.
Nice to see ya still around. Just take your time, no game here is mandatory. :3

Bad timing. While despite not being in the mood for more mafia games I wouldn´t like to let my husbando sisters down but I simply don´t have enough time in August (as I already stated before in the sign up threads for the OP game and Ultra´s round), unless the girls wouldn´t mind me being a rather useless low-posting canon fodder this time.

Nice Junko role though.
sad!
your inactive 1%probably > most of the boys.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Nice Junko role though.
game won't start this soon. there is a pokemon game to finish b4 this one starts. u will be fine

ill add u to the girls discussion in case u decide to join later.

Status
Not open for further replies.