General & Others Would wano be a better arc by the end if one of the mugis die at the end of it?

After the whole thing with Pound, I've kind of lost all hope of someone dying during the war.
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere a long time ago that Oda said when he does death in One Piece it has to impactful to the story. He's not going to just put it in there for pure shock value.

Wano is the perfect place to make that happen as the stakes here are just as high as they were in Marineford.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere a long time ago that Oda said when he does death in One Piece it has to impactful to the story. He's not going to just put it in there for pure shock value.

Wano is the perfect place to make that happen as the stakes here are just as high as they were in Marineford.
I believe Oda also said somewhere that he doesn't like to kill off a character before they have a party, I would love it if a major character(not a SH) ends up dying during the war but right now I'm keeping my expectations very low.

I believe Oda also said somewhere that he doesn't like to kill off a character before they have a party, I would love it if a major character(not a SH) ends up dying during the war but right now I'm keeping my expectations very low.
That's why I am banking on this raid to be a massive failure, in which the Strawhats and the Alliance have to recoup and pick up the pieces after suffering a crushing defeat. Half the Strawhats and their alliance barely escaped with their lives while trying to run from just one Yonko.

Now they are rushing to try and take on two Yonko's at the same time, both of which seemed to be unkillable. The plan in and of itself seems half baked, and we don't even know how they plan to kill Kaido. Someone who has survived countless executions by the Marines and other Yonko's alike. Makes it very hard to believe that Onigashima can be a success. So I don't think there will be any cause for partying after act 3 comes to a close.
Post automatically merged:

:seriously::seriously::seriously:

Y’all need to start writing your own fanfics, I swear...incredible how much some of you are CLAMORING for main characters of over 15-20 years to be killed off right before the story’s climax.
The only person really pro-strawhat dying in this thread seems to be the OP. Everyone else who has responded is against it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
That's why I am banking on this raid to be a massive failure, in which the Strawhats and the Alliance have to recoup and pick up the pieces after suffering a crushing defeat. Half the Strawhats and their alliance barely escaped with their lives while trying to run from just one Yonko.

Now they are rushing to try and take on two Yonko's at the same time, both of which seemed to be unkillable. The plan in and of itself seems half baked, and we don't even know how they plan to kill Kaido. Someone who has survived countless executions by the Marines and other Yonko's alike. Makes it very hard to believe that Onigashima can be a success. So I don't think there will be any cause for partying after act 3 comes to a close.
Post automatically merged:

The only person really pro-strawhat dying in this thread seems to be the OP. Everyone else who has responded is against it.
True, but he’s not the only person on this forum who’s made an overture like this. People have been champing at the bit for Jinbe to be killed off since Fishman Island, some think Zoro’s gonna die based on conjectural “hints” in color spreads, most of that guy’s fans want Sanji to kick it ASAP...Oda has pulled every single person in the present storyline who isn’t Ace or Whitebeard back from the grave (Pedro pending), how can anyone think he really has the balls to permanently end a main character’s faux-existence?

True, but he’s not the only person on this forum who’s made an overture like this. People have been champing at the bit for Jinbe to be killed off since Fishman Island, some think Zoro’s gonna die based on conjectural “hints” in color spreads, most of that guy’s fans want Sanji to kick it ASAP...Oda has pulled every single person in the present storyline who isn’t Ace or Whitebeard back from the grave (Pedro pending), how can anyone think he really has the balls to permanently end a main character’s faux-existence?
Yeah, it's never going to happen. Especially since he has given every single Strawhat a Dream that they wish to achieve. Everyone who has been following this story for years has been following it to see those dreams achieved. Oda would never cut short one of those dreams that fans have patiently waited for 20+ years to come to fruition.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
I know its impossible to happen since Oda doesnt like killing off his most beloved characters, but since many of you believe that the strawhats are protected by plot armor, my question is the following... If a miracle happens and Oda decide to kill off Zoro or Ussop (their utility is not that big to the crew), how would you feel about it? Would you still consider Wano a trash arc or your perception would change?
Aside from the above question, for the ones that think this arc is garbage... Is Wano capable of redeem itself or there is no possibility that you turn your mind into a different perspective?
U really think that Oda is killing Zoro.

Maybe it would be better for other strawhats to get stronger and be monsters..

Actually my friend told me he Saw spoiler in FB that Chopper would die in Wano..
He said this might be true, because the provider also said many things which happened to be true such as the first villain Luffy Will fight in the new world is doflamingo, Ace and WB died, Luffy meet someone who supported to be dead (sabo), etc.. edit: it also said Kaido has daughter which also true right now..
chopper's death Will make Zoro angry and awaken his power to be monster..
Also not only Chopper but sanji or usopp Will die later (I forget)..

Last edited:

Yes, Chopper would be dead at the hand of Kaido and Zoro Will get angry and stronger..

Trafalgar D. Water Law will lose his eyes in the war against Kaido.
Chopper will die by the hands of Kaido.
Kaido killed himself because he lost his child. He also has a daughter
Kaido is Zoro's father.
Zoro will kill his father after Kaido kills Chopper, Luffy will help Zoro to kill his father Kaido.
When Luffy and Zoro defeat Kaido Luffy, will be captured by Smoker and sent to Impel Down, Sabo and the Straw Hats Alliance will save him.
Bon Clay will join the crew.
Sanji will get a moment of battle with Big Mom and Zoro with Kaido
Big Mom will kill Jinbei and Luffy will destroy her with Sanji.
BIG MOM knows everything (SECRET) about Sanji
Sanji hid a big thing from the Straw Hats about his past
Blackbeard will fight the Navy and win
Shanks will give Blackbeard a "Sign" in his eyes (like scratch marks).
Blackbeard will kill Shanks and become the Pirate King, but for a very short time.
At the Last Battle, Sanji WILL DIE and he asks Luffy to take him to the sea, "I want to see the All Blue Captain, he dies while smiling