Questions & Mysteries Would you fall victim to Boa Hancock mero mero devil fruit

Would you fall victim to Boa mero mero devil fruit

• Total voters
Lol. Some of us just don't care dumbass. I can just close my eyes end of discussion
Honestly this MFS think everyone is like them who wanks to 2-D female drawings
Lmao, stop projecting. Hancock's power works on everyone but Luffy and Coby so far. Anyone who claims they'd be immune clearly thinks of themselves as a super badass mc. It has nothing to do with whether or not you simp for her.

C

Cruxroux

Lmao, stop projecting. Hancock's power works on everyone but Luffy and Coby so far. Anyone who claims they'd be immune clearly thinks of themselves as a super badass mc. It has nothing to do with whether or not you simp for her.
If you're not even a main character in your own life plot , just what are you upto then?

Everyone who said no has their head up their ass. None of ya'll are Luffy. 100% of worstgen users are getting turned to stone.
From the tip of her head to foot nothing is there to make me fall for her. She's not even top 5 in one piece from my views and one piece is B tier at most when it comes to attractive women designs.
:goatasure: