Questions & Mysteries Would Zoro be unable to move in Saturn's presence?

Can he move?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No logic to support either position really.

All we know Saturn using hax

That Haki can bypass hax

An that zoro has stronger Haki then sanji

Hell some hax can’t be stop. Despite Haki

We know nothing else yet . No indication yet haki can actually stop this hax. We know nothing of Saturn Haki or it’s relation to Zoro. Nor is stronger Haki an answer to all form of Hax. Law/Luffy awakening both show that against the Yonko.

Last edited:
Sanji doesn’t have the feats to be a rival of Zoro also Zoro would moonwalk on Saturns face . Adv Coc users don’t get tied down like scrubs
So you think Franky Bonney and Kuma are adcoc users. I can tell you right now zoro isnt an adcoc users. I don't think Zoro even knows he has coc. Oda has set up Sanji to be coc king so I think your theory is wrong.
Post automatically merged:

of course, there's a reason Oda had to stall him
Yeah Zoro fans are fragile so they would have cut them selves if they saw Zoro get yeti cooled by Saturn's ability.

So you think Franky Bonney and Kuma are adcoc users. I can tell you right now zoro isnt an adcoc users. I don't think Zoro even knows he has coc. Oda has set up Sanji to be coc king so I think your theory is wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Zoro fans are fragile so they would have cut them selves if they saw Zoro get yeti cooled by Saturn's ability.
Zoro having adv Coc makes you want to cry deep inside don’t it

Bonney was never paralyzed? Just Vegapunk Franky and Sanji
I don't think so the ability is selective , It's AoE ability.
Everyone around can't move , Marines are at a distance compared to SH and allies (Not by much ofc).

but the fact "anyone below *this rank* shouldn't even look at him" confirms the fact , Saturn really doesn't have an control over it. it simple effects everyone and those with strong wills remains unchanged , more like Bigmam ability ig. jimbei was not effected at all.

there's some "factor" we don't know which resists this ability and sanji , franky and other doesn't have it.