Questions & Mysteries Would Zoro be unable to move in Saturn's presence?

Can he move?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think so the ability is selective , It's AoE ability.
Everyone around can't move , Marines are at a distance compared to SH and allies (Not by much ofc).

but the fact "anyone below *this rank* shouldn't even look at him" confirms the fact , Saturn really doesn't have an control over it. it simple effects everyone and those with strong wills remains unchanged , more like Bigmam ability ig. jimbei was not effected at all.

there's some "factor" we don't know which resists this ability and sanji , franky and other doesn't have it.
The ranking thing isn’t the paralysis it’s that Saturn doesn’t let those below a certain rank look upon him and blows up their heads. That’s why fodder like rear admirals are able to move while around Saturn.

Bonney is able to move because Bonney wasn’t targeted. It’s like Apoo. Merely hearing his sound doesn’t mean you’re a target, he targets you and makes the sound an attack.

franky is paralized too do you even read the manga?
No I haven't read the last few chapters though I know Franky was clearly running around and saved Luffy from Saturn. I did read this chapter though and the drawing for Sanji was clear he could move but it looked to me that Franky wasn't frozen. It looked like he leaned back. I could be wrong but I know Franky has moved in front of Saturn previously.

Seeing how Saturn couldn’t pop Bonneys head, duh…
As I said , there's some "factor" being played here. Hax works under conditions and Bonney , luffy are way past it over there.
All Hax users are countered by someone or the other in the series even if they are greatly weak by the user.
Yall overrating Saturn too much. Dudes a hax DF user but physically he hasn’t seemed that strong
His Haki trails were Huge , I'm not calling him stronger than Yonkou and admiral until we get more of him but he is definately not weak enough to call Sanji and Franky a threat.

As I said , there's some "factor" being played here. Hax works under conditions and Bonney , luffy are way past it over there.
All Hax users are countered by someone or the other in the series even if they are greatly weak by the user.

His Haki trails were Huge , I'm not calling him stronger than Yonkou and admiral until we get more of him but he is definately not weak enough to call Sanji and Franky a threat.
Yeah the condition that you’re targeted. Bonney wasn’t targeted and we don’t know about luffy seeing how when the paralysis was triggered, Luffy wasn’t there he joined after.

And all hax? What about the Bari. A hax so strong Odens CoC and CoA couldn’t bypass it and is outright indestructible; however, it’s limited by area.

And the black lightning didn’t know anyone out. We’re just assuming it’s haki, but we’ve yet to see him actually do anything with haki.

Yeah the condition that you’re targeted. Bonney wasn’t targeted and we don’t know about luffy seeing how when the paralysis was triggered, Luffy wasn’t there he joined after.
Is Boa Hax Targetted? no right , Everyone in the AoE is effected.

And all hax? What about the Bari. A hax so strong Odens CoC and CoA couldn’t bypass it and is outright indestructible; however, it’s limited by area.
He's limited by this own size and method to use , Pica was about to punch Bart into Oblivion

And the black lightning didn’t know anyone out. We’re just assuming it’s haki, but we’ve yet to see him actually do anything with haki.
I mean what else creates black lightening in one piece , the fact all strong characters of Egghead noticed saturn arrival. more like CoO sensing.

Is Boa Hax Targetted? no right , Everyone in the AoE is effected.

He's limited by this own size and method to use , Pica was about to punch Bart into Oblivion

I mean what else creates black lightening in one piece , the fact all strong characters of Egghead noticed saturn arrival. more like CoO sensing.
Yes it is??? That’s why when boa uses Mero Mero mellow it doesn’t turn all the kuja into stone just those she aims at….

Literally everything creates black lightning. Franky created black lightning in his fight against Senor Pink despite Franky not having haki.