Do wrestling suck a days

• Yeah Wrestling is dead with all the regular looking dude doing flips

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Wrestling was always lame as fuck

Votes: 17 35.4%
  • Nah I still love wrestling

Votes: 12 25.0%

• Total voters
Their first encounter was already sick but unfortunately in the shadows of the Bloodline feud for Brock.

This time they are free to go and nothing is holding them back, no other programs and stuff.
Which make me so excited for it, I want them to give a go for some amateur wrestling, then a few minutes of straight brawling and finally Bobby putting Brock in the hurt lock. However Brock breaks the hurt lock and then hit the F5 for the win.

its fucked up that it turns out if you shoot punch yourself in the head 50 times and concuss yourself and draw blood, and nobody ever checks you out, and then you get hit in the head a week later, its really dangerous
Post automatically merged:

Woah, do you have a video or smt? I didn't hear about that

and then tonight he took a stiff lariat and may have died

they stopped the match and took the ropes down to stretcher him out. seems legit. turns out the concussion protocol is important folks

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
its fucked up that it turns out if you shoot punch yourself in the head 50 times and concuss yourself and draw blood, and nobody ever checks you out, and then you get hit in the head a week later, its really dangerous

they stopped the match and took the ropes down to stretcher him out. seems legit. turns out the concussion protocol is important folks
I thought it was work until it went for too long and he wasn't moving almost at all.

There have been reports that Hangman is stiff recently and can't wrestle properly, I hope it didn't put what's been crawling around in terms of his injury to a full disposal? I think that's the word.

@Kerkovian @NikaInParis

Are they trying to quietly turn MJF face/make him a tweener?

I remember there have been reports stating AEW wants him to turn face LOL.

I thought it was work until it went for too long and he wasn't moving almost at all.

There have been reports that Hangman is stiff recently and can't wrestle properly, I hope it didn't put what's been crawling around in terms of his injury to a full disposal? I think that's the word.

@Kerkovian @NikaInParis

Are they trying to quietly turn MJF face/make him a tweener?

I remember there have been reports stating AEW wants him to turn face LOL.
Not gonna lie this overselling stuff has to be minimized. Head\Neck is not replaceable and this can lead to griveous hurt or even death. Is that worth a moment of adrenaline? I have seen people paralyzed for life for minute neck injuries. This is too risky. That is why I respect WWE for banning piledrivers and other moves that put the neck\head at risk. AEW\Indy promotions need to tone it down. Regarding MJF as face, Tony Khan has shown why he is a rookie in this business. If I were him, I'd let him go since he ain't gonna be there for long anyways.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not gonna lie this overselling stuff has to be minimized. Head\Neck is not replaceable and this can lead to griveous hurt or even death. Is that worth a moment of adrenaline? I have seen people paralyzed for life for minute neck injuries. This is too risky. That is why I respect WWE for banning piledrivers and other moves that put the neck\head at risk. AEW\Indy promotions need to tone it down. Regarding MJF as face, Tony Khan has shown why he is a rookie in this business. If I were him, I'd let him go since he ain't gonna be there for long anyways.
I agree.

As I told you and Nika, to me, AEW is just a PWG with more $ to cover up the spot, lighting and etc etc...

You can give amazing matches without killing urself in the ring, hence why I dislike Young Bugs and other Indy heroes who spew out this bullshit that AEW is a saving grace for wrestling.

In terms of MJF. I would only go to WWE soon if I were invited to NXT. It would be a waste of material and man that MJF is, if they decide to bring him earlier.

Let him win AEW world championship and make a decent run with it. He has to improve his wrestling a little to so I would focus on that.

By not bringing MJF early I mean Roman's reign ( no pun intended ). He should not come to WWE while Roman's title run is on because he would basically be wasted, there is still Cody Rhodes to return who's hype is really big and he should win the big one and let's be honest, if Roman drops the title it will be only one of them.

He should come in 2024.

[

Working stiff may be one of the most idiotic things wrestlers insist on.
Why? If you want to hit and be hit for real, grow some balls and pick up a martial art.

Your wrestling can look real af without you ever stiffing your opponent.

It feels like cope from the wrestlers that do it, like they wanna come across as wanna be tough guys. "Ooh, I work stiff because I love this business". Fuck off

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"Ooh, I work stiff because I love this business".
Sounds like Moxley's entire character in AEW.

"I love AEW, fuck WWE they ruined my potential, I can work hardcore matches in 2022 yahoo!".

Meanwhile, the ratings don't go up or anything.

People need to stop pretending like Mox is a big draw. Him wielding a title now is basically a result of Punk and Omega getting suspended.

I agree.

As I told you and Nika, to me, AEW is just a PWG with more $ to cover up the spot, lighting and etc etc...

You can give amazing matches without killing urself in the ring, hence why I dislike Young Bugs and other Indy heroes who spew out this bullshit that AEW is a saving grace for wrestling.

In terms of MJF. I would only go to WWE soon if I were invited to NXT. It would be a waste of material and man that MJF is, if they decide to bring him earlier.

Let him win AEW world championship and make a decent run with it. He has to improve his wrestling a little to so I would focus on that.

By not bringing MJF early I mean Roman's reign ( no pun intended ). He should not come to WWE while Roman's title run is on because he would basically be wasted, there is still Cody Rhodes to return who's hype is really big and he should win the big one and let's be honest, if Roman drops the title it will be only one of them.

He should come in 2024.
I agree with this but I don't think MJF would be over by promo alone so even if he comes to WWE it's not like he's going to be the next Rock or stone cold.

Which is ironic for a company and fanbase that worship every 0.01 point they get in the ratings and demos.

The single most important thing for every wrestler when he comes walking down that ramp should be "ok, how do I get more people to watch me". And the answer is rarely if ever to break your opponents neck.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Which is ironic for a company and fanbase that worship every 0.01 point they get in the ratings and demos.

The single most important thing for every wrestler when he comes walking down that ramp should be "ok, how do I get more people to watch me". And the answer is rarely if ever to break your opponents neck.
I'm surprised Mox didn't force a match vs Gage for the title yet to hype up CZW boys in the big leagues!

I agree.

He should come in 2024.
Yeah his contract isn't up until 2024 so it's good timing

Sounds like Moxley's entire character in AEW.

"I love AEW, fuck WWE they ruined my potential, I can work hardcore matches in 2022 yahoo!".

People need to stop pretending like Mox is a big draw. Him wielding a title now is basically a result of Punk and Omega getting suspended.
Lmao. Moxley in aew cracks me up. He left WWE complaining about dean ambrose and them "making" him do corny promos about biting people and breaking bones and stuff and then he goes to aew and he's the exact same character giving the exact same promos

Thank God Jericho extended his contract with AEW. The farther away he's from my screen the better.

Also, too bad that Hunter brought back Anderson and Gallows. The dudes are annoying af, are only funny if you know the backstory of every joke they tell, and aren't special in the ring either.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
At least Tony is wising up a little. Moxleys new contract says he can't work any more bush league indies, only aew, Japan, and Mexico lol
Tony is a virgin if we are talking wrestling buisness. He needs to stop acting like a cool rich kid friend from HS. He is their mfking boss.

He does too much podcasts and promises too much shit to people.

Lmao. Moxley in aew cracks me up. He left WWE complaining about dean ambrose and them "making" him do corny promos about biting people and breaking bones and stuff and then he goes to aew and he's the exact same character giving the exact same promos
Exactly LMAO.