Yamamoto Vs. Roronoa Zoro

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG this is a huge mismatch Zoro gets slapped, Bankai is unnecessary, just being in proximity of Yamato will get you burned.

I wonder if he'll have to draw his sword ... leaning towards no-diff.

Might have to go back and check Yamamoto's feats but from memory I think this is a curb stomp.

Yamamoto neg diffs OPverse. Zoro? a very tiny fraction of his reiatsu is enough to demolish him. Even Haki God Shanks will tremble and choke to death upon experiencing his reiatsu :gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, Zoro should try to cut through 15.000.000°C flames which can erasure your very existence.
Combat-wise, strength-wise and speed-wise - Yamamoto is massively above Zoro.

Just being near Yamamoto will melt Zoro's flesh.
Nah he will slice it open and take the old mans head...

I dont care is youre Not a Luffy Fan. Its irrelevant to this discussion.
You're using no limit fallacies, those arguments are the most ridiculous one in Crossover Battles. Otherwise we have Itachi's Yata Mirror being indestructable and so on.

Apart from that, Zoro cutting those flames won't suddenly vanish its heat either -> same result: Zoro being burned to ashes.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You're using no limit fallacies, those arguments are the most ridiculous one in Crossover Battles. Otherwise we have Itachi's Yata Mirror being indestructable and so on.

Apart from that, Zoro cutting those flames won't suddenly vanish its heat either -> same result: Zoro being burned to ashes.
Tatsumaki would out them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.