Yamamoto Vs. Roronoa Zoro

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Read this: Yamamoto himself spreads this much heat and his flames would burn through everything which is below its level, as I said Zoro's existence would be burned, this was not a joke.

Zoro is fucked up. Your love for a fictional character makes you literally blind. =/
Below its level. Zoro isnt.

HA001

No, it is definitely an extreme diff fight between Asura Zoro and the hollow in the first chapter, it is a close one but Zoro wins at the end.
...Wait, you meant Yamamoto? Nah, casual Shinigamis just destroy him with their Reijatsu aura. Zoro's a fodder, he's even a fodder on his own verse, a cook rivals him, how embarassing. :gokulaugh:
Eos zoro is the strongest swordsman ever in the verse. Theres nothing he cant cut. You have no answer.

Eos zoro is the strongest swordsman ever in the verse. Theres nothing he cant cut. You have no answer.
He only thing in which Zoro is capable against Yamamoto is gladly sucking his dick. :wellwell:

Correction: Zoro will be the best swordsman in his verse; against Bleach characters he's just another fodder being negged by the fodders themselves - the fodders who would lose against that chapter 1 hollow. ;)

HA001

He only thing in which Zoro is capable against Yamamoto is gladly sucking his dick. :wellwell:

Correction: Zoro will be the best swordsman in his verse; against Bleach characters he's just another fodder being negged by the fodders themselves - the fodders who would lose against that chapter 1 hollow. ;)
Zoro too stronk you have no answer i win.

You just named a character who can solo the entire verse. Zoro has yet to prove himself against fodder Shinigami.

Yama will instantly burn Zoro's swords and him as well.
ISDS > Yhwach's cut

Zoro can survive the hot weather on Punk Hazard, Yama's temperature changing movement won't really work on Zoro anymore. Just like Luffy was poisoned by Magellan and now he's semi immune against it. Zoro has faced the weather at Punk Hazard, so Yama's move won't be effective anymore now against Zoro.

Yhwach's cut >>>>>> anything that Zoro can dish out.

Zoro can survive the hot weather on Punk Hazard, Yama's temperature changing movement won't really work on Zoro anymore.
Topi, I hope you're not delusional enough to compare the hot weather on Punk Hazard with 15mio degree, right? That would be stupid.

Just like Luffy was poisoned by Magellan and now he's semi immune against it.
Why are you guys keep arguing with no limit fallacies? This kind of logic does not work on crossover battles.

Zoro has faced the weather at Punk Hazard, so Yama's move won't be effective anymore now against Zoro.
His existence erasure sure is effective as hell to erase Zoro from the world. As I said, Yama blinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.