Yamamoto Vs. Roronoa Zoro

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haoshoku

Sereitei is not 970 miles, lmao. Every single time it was always depicted as a city.
Well according to the author it is. You can’t go against the author’s intention. You can criticize his art and depiction of it (even though we never get an accurate and full geographic view).

But again there is supporting evidence that it could be that support the 400 ri statement, I already provided the panel with Yoruichi mentioning that it is a 10 day walk in between each gate of the Sereitei, there are 4 gates meaning it’d take 40 days to walk all around it. People have generously used the average human walking speed (3.1 mph) to try and calculate the distance between the gates and have reached conclusions about its square mileage that are similar to the size of the Sereitei according to the 400 ri statement.

And this isn’t even getting into the size of Las Noches and the feats Ulquiora and some other Espadas produce that again are above mountain level. You still haven’t addressed the evidences initially brought up.

and.... just to make it clear....Yamamoto’s bankai takes out anyone in the OP verse. No one in the OP verse has shown anything that can match that at all, they will be reduced to complete and utter ash, Zoro isn’t even a top tier and his endurance is absolutely irrelevant to attacks that could give jack about conventional durability.

Its been stated that the flames in Yamamoto’s bankai are as hot as the core of the sun itself:
and he has that shit surrounded around his body in Zanka No Tachi west (making physical attacks utterly futile):
Even at a safe distance, Royd would have been reduced to ash without his blut vene being activated:
Has a deadly ranged one hit one shot slash, that again is 15 million degrees in the form of a slash coming directly at you:
And of course he has Zanka no Tachi East (CQC version of Tenchi Kaijin) and Zanka No Tachi South (Ten Trillion undead soldiers) I mean how is Zoro getting over all this shit and somehow winning, its like laughable to even suggest that much less say it outright. Zoro more than likely gets reduced to ash at the mere precensce of the Zanka No Tachi rather than somehow win.

Well according to the author it is. You can’t go against the author’s intention. You can criticize his art and depiction of it (even though we never get an accurate and full geographic view).
We actually did. Does this look like 970 miles to you?

And if we're going by author statements, then Zoro is continental to multi-continental since...

-Chinjao busted the ice continent harder than stone.
-G3 Luffy beat Chinjao.
-Zoro is stronger than G3 Luffy.

See now? Showings take precedence over statements.

And this isn’t even getting into the size of Las Noches and the feats Ulquiora and some other Espadas produce that again are above mountain level. You still haven’t addressed the evidences initially brought up.
Las Noches is same case as Seireitei. Not to mention this would contradict Butterfly Aizen's bragging about how he reached mountain level.

and.... just to make it clear....Yamamoto’s bankai takes out anyone in the OP verse. No one in the OP verse has shown anything that can match that at all, they will be reduced to complete and utter ash, Zoro isn’t even a top tier and his endurance is absolutely irrelevant to attacks that could give jack about conventional durability.
I agree Zoro would die if he took a direct hit, but Yamamoto has to actually close the distance and hit him to win. All Zoro has to do is swing his sword and the air pressure bisects the old man.
Post automatically merged:

Yep, they were busting a mountain - even the mangaka/author described this as a mountain.

But what are you trying to tell me with that panel? This doesn't prove at all that those are small hills lol.
Appeal to authority fallacy. And you've likely never seen a mountain, if you actually think that rock formation is one.

2. Ichigo and Aizen were simply casually clashing with each other and vaporized this mountain miles away. Hence Butterfly Aizen was rather bragging about the point casually slicing landscapes away
And here I was gonna write a long refute, but I won't bother at this point. Just look at these bolded underlined words.

This dude not only has not seen a mountain in his life, but he actually thinks that rock formation is miles away. LOL

Last edited:
And you've likely never seen a mountain, if you actually think that rock formation is one.
I don't give a single fuck about your headcanon - I'm going with the author's word that this "small hill" is a mountain. Go and cry a river, lol.

And here I was gonna write a long refute, but I won't bother at this point.
In other words: "I do not have any arguments to debunk simple facts and thus, I act as if I won't simply bother with that mainly because I do not want that people see through my horse crap".

This fool did not see a single mountain in his entire life and is bragging about those gigantic rock formations only being a "small hill".
Yeah, Risitas memes are usually very funny but unfortunately, a moron uses those memes. :goatasure:

Btw, seeing your answers regarding @Haoshoku's evidences, it is clear that you're spouting utter garbage.

Last edited:
Actually the winner depends on who hits first.
Just like Zoro probably can't survive the temperature and burn from Yamamoto's zanpakuto (although he endured the climate in Punk Hazard just fine), let's not forget that Yamamoto was also cut into clean 2 pieces by single Yhawch's slash.
No way Yamamoto can survive ISDS then.

Actually the winner depends on who hits first.
Just like Zoro probably can't survive the temperature and burn from Yamamoto's zanpakuto (although he endured the climate in Punk Hazard just fine), let's not forget that Yamamoto was also cut into clean 2 pieces by single Yhawch's slash.
Just like the pic I gave Yamamoto gets one shotted zoro neg diffs :madmonk:

Guys, do not start encouraging that Edogawa guy even more lol.
Post automatically merged:

let's not forget that Yamamoto was also cut into clean 2 pieces by single Yhawch's slash.
Let's not forget that Freezer was also cut into clean several pieces by Trunks slashes.
No way Freezer can survive ISDS then.

See how easy those arguments work against other verses? Lol, only because x cut y doesn't mean z can also cut y when there's no reason to put z equal to x - that's absurd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.