Future Events Yamato’s chances of joining dictated by her power level

How does Yamato being the defacto second strongest on the crew affect her chances of joining?

• Increases her chances

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Doesn’t affect because Oda doesn’t care about power levels

Votes: 84 67.2%
  • Decreases her chances

Votes: 32 25.6%

• Total voters
she want to be oden
oda want her as oden 2.0

so look how oden was in roger crew
was he on roger lvl ? nah
on ray lvl ? nah
only comparable to num 3 which is sanji
= after end of wano power up for sanji he will end up equal to to yamato

---

just look at jinbe
before 1000
he has stronger feats than zoro and sanji and look at him now
he is comparable to Franky lol (No offense Franky bro he also got stronger )
the crew got stronger so jinbe can fit below those 2

even oda called them the wings of PK
so yeah she is below them or at best equal to sanji even if she joined the wings .
maybe the wings are like calamity sweet commander etc

Kaido’s Ragnarok says otherwise.
Yeah that was presumably not ACoC, but rather lightning sparkles used to highlight simply a powerful blow or more likely an advanced color of basic CoA like the one displayed the first time in the clash between Katakuri and Luffy with Katakuri highlighting how he possessed an advanced color of CoA and that was the first time we would witness lightning sparkles during a clash IIRC.

So lightning sparkles should be arguably constituting that typology of haki, or ACoC, but I doubt that ACoC can work off contact.

I don’t think Zoro can fight Kaido in a prolonged fight against Kaido like Yamato is, but she is either only stronger for the time being or just simply weaker than Zoro barely tbh. It’s just a matter of match up. Plus Yamato unlike Zoro is capable of using AdvCoC at will which is a big help for her against Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm right now she looks substantially stronger to me. We will see what our Sanjino will have in store I guess.
No matter what happens Zoro and Sanji will always be the strongest fighters in the SH crew after Luffy. Oda will simply make them stronger for that reason.

Plus Yamato unlike Zoro is capable of using AdvCoC at will.
Hmm if Asura eventually exactly equates to ACoC then Zoro should also be capable to use it at will since he wasn't so messed up whilst he unleashed it on Marineford. Though an argument can still be made for him to be merely capable of performing it under dire situations but I guess it's a speculative matter.

I don’t think Zoro can fight Kaido in a prolonged fight against Kaido like Yamato is, but she is either only stronger for the time being or just simply weaker than Zoro barely tbh. It’s just a matter of match up. Plus Yamato unlike Zoro is capable of using AdvCoC at will which is a big help for her against Kaido.

No matter what happens Zoro and Sanji will always be the strongest fighters in the SH crew after Luffy. Oda will simply make them stronger for that reason.
What you think Zoro can or can't do is completely irrelevant. Why do people use their headcanons as proof of anything?

Kaido is obviously not bloodlusted against Yamato, as he would be against anyone else. Against Luffy he was willing "to cut his head off". He's not going to to do that to Yamato.

What you think Zoro can or can't do is completely irrelevant. Why do people use their headcanons as proof of anything?

Kaido is obviously not bloodlusted against Yamato, as he would be against anyone else. Against Luffy he was willing "to cut his head off". He's not going to to do that to Yamato.
“You’re trying to kill me.”
“I’m trying to kill you.”
*kills anyone who helps her*
*Looks like an actual blood lusted ogre*

Some people “he’s going easy on her”
:seriously:

Back at you lol. Kaido isn’t holding back at all. He is doing his all. He is willing to kill his child. You refusing his statement of not holding back just cuz she is his kid is your problem not mine.

These panels go over his head so he can make sense of how Yamato is doing so well and can’t accept she is simply that powerful lol.

Back at you lol. Kaido isn’t holding back at all. He is doing his all. He is willing to kill his child. You refusing his statement of not holding back just cuz she is his kid is your problem not mine.

Yamato is his offspring and successor. Zoro and Luffy aren't. It's that simple. He is willing to kill them. He's not going to kill Yamato.

Yamato is his offspring and successor. Zoro and Luffy aren't. It's that simple. He is willing to kill them. He's not going to kill Yamato.
The successor who is refusing to follow him… Kaido doesn’t care about Yamato the moment she went against him in this big war to take him down. Time after time he tells us he isn’t holding back yet you don’t want to accept it. It’s not even a matter of saying 1 thing and doing the opposite by holding back… Kaido latterly isn’t and tries to kill her.

Just admit you don’t like how Yamato is this powerful and move on.

Yamato by her own admits he has only beaten her down countless times and as result of this grew stronger you are saying Kaido could not finish her off during all those times he defeated her.

He was openly trying to convince her to become Wano guardian in the middle of their fight you don't say that to someone you want to kill

Even in the latest chapter he seemed to be more interested in breaking her will and teach her not to trust humans probably speaking from personal experience her, Yamato would have been killed off long time ago if that was Kaido true desire

Yamato by her own admits he has only beaten her down countless times and as result of this grew stronger you are saying Kaido could not finish her off during all those times he defeated her.

He was openly trying to convince her to become Wano guardian in the middle of their fight you don't say that to someone you want to kill

Even in the latest chapter he seemed to be more interested in breaking her will and teach her not to trust humans probably speaking from personal experience her, Yamato would have been killed off long time ago if that was Kaido true desire
None of that means it had to take him this long to not even be able to finish her off as in defeating Yamato. Kaido admits how she is strong. Sanjikun was claiming how thunder bagua was Kaido’s strongest attack last week and claim she is gonna be defeated yet here we are she is still capable of doing more.

Kaido said outright he’s trying to kill her. We saw in the flashback he literally had intention of doing so and she was only saved due to the samurais kindness.

Everything you say, sure he would like to break her will, but he’s not holding back.

Kaido said outright he’s trying to kill her. We saw in the flashback he literally had intention of doing so and she was only saved due to the samurais kindness.

Everything you say, sure he would like to break her will, but he’s not holding back.
Are you this dense? That's the emptiest of threats when he literally wants Yamato to succeed him. He could have killed for 20 years. She's been saying she's "Oden" for all this time.

If Kaido wanted to kill Yamato, he would have killed her. It's that simple. Everything else he's tried to do is "break her will".

Are you this dense? That's the emptiest of threats when he literally wants Yamato to succeed him. He could have killed for 20 years. She's been saying she's "Oden" for all this time.

If Kaido wanted to kill Yamato, he would have killed her. It's that simple. Everything else he's tried to do is "break her will".
Ok. Then can you please make sense of how he couldn’t defeat her for this long? Weren’t you the one who said Thunder Bagua was Kaido’s strongest attack? And it’s a serious attack? Why couldn’t it put her down? It didn’t even inflict any damage at all.

Kaido just witnessed how much Oden has suffered to keep Wano safe i think he was perfectly aware the samurai are honorable and would never kill a child over some food, he also gave them weapons he isn't dumb enough not to realize they wouldn't use that to escape.
Kaido words and actions don't really match he says he wants to kill her but has never done anything to follow through with it he just made things much harder for her, and lastly I do think he was definitely holding back as you will find out soon against Luffy this was not an all out Kaido we saw against Yamato

Ok. Then can you please make sense of how he couldn’t defeat her for this long? Weren’t you the one who said Thunder Bagua was Kaido’s strongest attack? And it’s a serious attack? Why couldn’t it put her down? It didn’t even inflict any damage at all.
Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? You just threw 10 lbs of bullshit my way, somehow all compacted within 2 sentences.

(1) Thunder Bagua is not Kaido's strongest attack in terms of raw power. It's his SIGNATURE attack. It's main feat is its attack speed. Yamato matched that. Props to her. But she didn't "tank" the attack. She used her Devil Fruit to do some weird trick, similar to this

Cool trick and she can do that, but that's no different than this

Using your Devil Fruit to circumvent abilities is not the same as tanking an attack. Tanking attacks >>> defensive DF tricks. That's why Kaido is the strongest in the World: his tanking ability.

(2) Yamato "survived" for this long, for the same reason as Rebecca survived against Doflamingo, or Coby survived against Akainu, or Luffy survived Impel Down and Marineford: plot. IF Oda needs to curb Kaido's personality for that, he will do that.

Seriously, this is Whitebeard and Ace all over. Yamato would literally occupy the "Ace" spot of the Beast Pirates if it existed. Yamato was fighting on equal footing with Ace before joining WB Pirates, and she'll likely get Ace's bounty after Wano.

Ace actually got stronger by trying to take down Whitebeard until he got to the point where he could burn him, and WB needed bandages.