Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
if not for yamato face looks like nami, I would definetly root her for next nakama material lol...but if she really join shs i have no issue but it would awkward to see 2 namis on ship lmao...
The only way you should consider Yamato as a next nakama is how many strong female in other pirate crew.

Big Mom Pirates : Smoothie
Red Hair Pirates : None
The Beast Pirates : Ulti/Black Maria. But i dont think both of them on the same level of Yamato
Blackbeard Pirates : Catarina Devon

You would not put Yamato & Nami & Robin vs Catarina Devon in EoS. Thats way too much hype for Catarina Devon.

The only way you should consider Yamato as a next nakama is how many strong female in other pirate crew.

Big Mom Pirates : Smoothie
Red Hair Pirates : None
The Beast Pirates : Ulti/Black Maria. But i dont think both of them on the same level of Yamato
Blackbeard Pirates : Catarina Devon

You would not put Yamato & Nami & Robin vs Catarina Devon in EoS. Thats way too much hype for Catarina Devon.
I definetly acknowledge her strength and thats one of reason i want her as next nakama at least we have a strong physical fighter on crew...her design is great but i just have a little bit issue with her face coz its little nami like considering each straw hats have different or distinct features that make them uniques and here we have yamato as oni nami lol
Post automatically merged:

I must admit I want her regardless of her Nami face but you are so right :P
Yeah she great and strong she would add more strength to the crew..i have a headcanon where in shs we have monster trio(excluding luffy) as yamato to represent female fighter in monster trio and luffy on his own league just like sweet commanders have 2 male and 1 female as top fighters in bmp crew...

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Ok but i had a thoughts that actually the calamities being yamato's tool for become strong.
I cant exactly telling you how, its seems so complicated.
It's not complicated. Yamato was a problem child without a doubt.
It's not surprising that she attempted to take them out in the past because she's "Oden" and they beat her up every time to some extent ( I don't think they would go as far as knocking her out but push her away as much as she would need to understand that she can't compete with them yet" or something like this.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
It's not complicated. Yamato was a problem child without a doubt.
It's not surprising that she attempted to take them out in the past because she's "Oden" and they beat her up every time to some extent ( I don't think they would go as far as knocking her out but push her away as much as she would need to understand that she can't compete with them yet" or something like this.
No, i had a thought that Yamato is like. "Dad i want to be strong like you", and then she snitching or something like that. lol