Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

Have ya'll seen that Yamato has been trending in twitter? Unfortunately its for some ridiculous reasons and not a positive one. Its gotten so toxic that I dont even want to talk about her on social media. If you call Yamato a she, you are considered transphobe. Absolutely incredible.. I guess we should completely dismiss that she was introduced as Kaido's daughter.

Have ya'll seen that Yamato has been trending in twitter? Unfortunately its for some ridiculous reasons and not a positive one. Its gotten so toxic that I dont even want to talk about her on social media. If you call Yamato a she, you are considered transphobe. Absolutely incredible.. I guess we should completely dismiss that she was introduced as Kaido's daughter.
Anyone who doesn’t refer to Yamato as Oden and support her impersonation of him, as well as being Momo’s new dad since the old one died, is an “Odenphobe” then. lol

I have on twitter, tiktok, Instagram and tumblr so god damn annoying. Load comments would disagree if you call Yamato a female. It shows me they don't watch a lot anime or have read a lot manga they very closed mind in her circumrotate without remotely knowing about her backstory. They always bring arthur o'hara Analysis regarding yamato gender. However, They forget they are other people who also read the Japanese's language and they know about Japanese culture what wano is base on. IF you bring some examples yamato promote as female various spin off. They don't want accept it. I am hoping when anime show up yamato start to talking and we get to know about her backstory. Fan will start come conclusion what gender they are. My opinion I believe she is girl. Basically tom boy character who is just idolizes someone else to be strong and tough like they are.
This is why I always share there examples what Yamato is base on
(1) I Fell In Love With YAMATO In Just 17 Chapters - YouTube
(1) Yamato The Next Nakama. One Piece Theory The next Strawhat member is Yamato ワンピース - YouTube

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
As best as I can tell, there have been SIX chapters that had titles referencing Yamato.

Chapter 979
The title is: "Family Problem":

The title references Kaido's issues involving Yamato:

Chapter 983
The title is: "Thunder":

The title references Yamato's Thunder Bagua:

I checked the chapter and there's nothing else the "Thunder" could have been about.

Chapter 984
The title is: "My Bible":

The title references Oden's journal becoming Yamato's Bible:

Chapter 994
The title is: "My Other Name is Yamato":

The title references Yamato's self introduction to Momonosuke:

Chapter 999
The title is: "The Sake I Brewed to Drink With You":

The title references Yamato and Ace's camaraderie:

Chapter 1012
The title is: "Itch":

The title references (among other things) Yamato's itching to fight Kaido: