Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I really hope Yamato uses swords too considering she likes Oden so much
Her fighting style is Kaido's.

She can perfectly execute his signature technique:

She even has ranged variants we have yet to see Kaido use:

It makes no sense for her to use swords when she's clearly very proficient with (and has been trained in the use of) a Kanabo. You're simply overstating her Oden worship.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Yea sure i know that.
But she is also crazy for Oden and Oden used swords

So i am jusr curious if she can use swords too because of it or replicate Odens abilities with the club instead of sword
I don't think so. I think Oda is going with the theme of her as Kaido's son and so using Kaido's techniques.

I don't think so. I think Oda is going with the theme of her as Kaido's son and so using Kaido's techniques.
I dont think that is gonna very strange if Yamato use double weapons. Remember that are so much foreshadowings in the flashback about how Oden style are getting forgotten and he trys to teach them to the scabbards, plus Kinemon says so and lament that anyone dont know how to use it ; maybe Oden write about that in the logbook . Club + sword are great to giving a major performance vs Kaido.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
I dont think that is gonna very strange if Yamato use double weapons. Remember that are so much foreshadowings in the flashback about how Oden style are getting forgotten and he trys to teach them to the scabbards, plus Kinemon says so and lament that anyone dont know how to use it ; maybe Oden write about that in the logbook . Club + sword are great to giving a major performance vs Kaido.
We've only seen her use a Kanabo and she has named techniques with it. I strongly doubt that she uses swords. Especially not vs Kaido.

This is amazing.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
How and why is this a question? If you don't mind me asking?
Some artists give Yamato a masculine appearance because they believe she's a trans man. I was curious if a similar sentiment was why Beky wanted her to have smaller chests.

Some artists give Yamato a masculine appearance because they believe she's a trans man. I was curious if a similar sentiment was why Beky wanted her to have smaller chests.
Having a flat chest doesn't equal that. Some guys or people just like their women or female characters Having smaller boobs... just as some people like big boobs for some it's the opposite. Has nothing to do with masculine or whatever. And those "artists" are idiots.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Don't know how most people feel about it, but I REALLY hope Yamato's hybrid is more "montrous" than some generic cat girl vibe with cat ears, a tail and that's it.
=/
From the same artist: