Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

G

Gorosei Informer

Random talking about Yamato’s Boobs. What next? A Cups?
Underboobs?

Her brewing Sake?

:sanmoji:

The brewing Sake part is even funnier as in Okami, you have to help some women brew special sake to poison and kill Orochi with lol.

We could have had "Komurasaki" brewing a poisoned Sake to weaken Orochi and kill him similarly in Okami, with Zoro being the one to slay Orochi too? Yamato ends up helping out? I would have suggested Denjiro but I think Zoro works better in this context tbh.

:sanmoji:

The brewing Sake part is even funnier as in Okami, you have to help some women brew special sake to poison and kill Orochi with lol.

We could have had "Komurasaki" brewing a poisoned Sake to weaken Orochi and kill him similarly in Okami, with Zoro being the one to slay Orochi too? Yamato ends up helping out? I would have suggested Denjiro but I think Zoro works better in this context tbh.

Hanzo! I mained him.

As for the sake part, hmm maybe idk about it.

Hanzo is awesome haha, one of my best heroes in OW. Brigitte kinda reminds me of how Yamato could play with her weapon and maybe her being strong, indepdent, tough, jovial female character?
I remember a guy around the forum talked about how Yamato resembled one of those Japanese girls who dressed up in a suit and used a club as a weapon or something.
Post automatically merged:

Ranmaru Rindo or something from Good Luck Girl!

G

Gorosei Informer

I remember a guy around the forum talked about how Yamato resembled one of those Japanese girls who dressed up in a suit and used a club as a weapon or something.
Yeah she is like a Shinto maiden in outfit but something else I can't quite think of right now:

Wait you said a suit?

You don't mean a Japanese female delinquent do you?

Oh wait, I think there's a festival around what you mentioned, it sounds so familiar...Can't think what though?

That's all I can think of right now unfortunately.

Yeah she is like a Shinto maiden in outfit but something else I can't quite think of right now:

Wait you said a suit?

You don't mean a Japanese female delinquent do you?

Oh wait, I think there's a festival around what you mentioned, it sounds so familiar...Can't think what though?

That's all I can think of right now unfortunately.
Yeah that a tomboy female delinquent and a Shinto priestess maiden. Or something. I really like the look alot.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah that a tomboy female delinquent and a Shinto priestess maiden. Or something. I really like the look alot.
Same here! Always adored both in series and they suit Yamato so perfectly! Tomboys ftw too hahaha! I love girls that are both feminine and masculine like her, rough but beautiful! Graceful yet strong/fierce too!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

I really love these two arts too, the blue background of the 2nd one and how confident/bold Yamato looks and the cowgirl theme of the 1st one that goes with the Nami and Robin ones Oda did before! Cowgirl Yamato would be too good along with Nami and Robin!
Yamato really fits the the cowgirl archetype with her horns and her... You know... :catsure: