Fanclub Yamato, Daughter of Kaidou Fanclub

G

Gorosei Informer

HOLY FUCK THE NEW YAMATO ED IS BEAUTIFUL!

The song and visuals! Oda really seems to love Yamato, along with Toei given how stunning they make her look like with this ED, the art quality and animation, that choice of VA, that amazing Oiran art Oda did of Yamato etc.

Idk if we can post stuff from the episode here yet but my god, the song, the visuals, animation, nostalgia etc was ON POINT!

HOLY FUCK THE NEW YAMATO ED IS BEAUTIFUL!

The song and visuals! Oda really seems to love Yamato, along with Toei given how stunning they make her look like with this ED, the art quality and animation, that choice of VA, that amazing Oiran art Oda did of Yamato etc.

Idk if we can post stuff from the episode here yet but my god, the song, the visuals, animation, nostalgia etc was ON POINT!
I don't see why not, or at least the time that you're talking about... I'm curious about the Oiran Yamato Art.

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy Fuck those first 2 are amazing...
Yeah Oda definitely still might like Yamato... this was a recent thing though right if not nvm-ish...
Yeah he drew the Yamato art quite recently. Around Febuary this year apparently.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-oda-s-new-art-imagines-yamato-oiran-wano

Also the new ending! Its so beautiful!:

Yamato is eating here which is weird, as she said she wasn't eating for a week until the SHs recovered and Luffy and Zoro woke up or something like that?

All the characters look so wonderful here including my Supernova boys but that beginning with Yamato and the whistling, those beautiful, quaint, unspoken emotive scenes, so heartfelt and nostalgic, so wonderful and so sweet.

I'm certain we're gonna get a cover story revolving around her sooner or later including her finding Pluton and her being directly connected to it somehow and even piloting it imo. It might even be like an "icebreaker" for all we know, which would be hilarious given she has ice powers via her DF ofc.

She was named after the greatest battleship ever too ofc!

:beanmean::pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

Holy Fuck those first 2 are amazing...
Yeah Oda definitely still might like Yamato... this was a recent thing though right if not nvm-ish...
I am also certain shes gonna do a Jinbei and join the crew later, whenever. When the crew is stronger and the power balance in the crew is less of an issue lol. But also shes got unfinished business in Wano including finding Pluton imo. She wants to explore Wano and meets it people too, for better and or worse too.

Idk who will look after Wano if she leaves but surely it counts as Luffys territory now too, since he not only liberated it and befriended the current Shogun and helped him avenge his family and saved him and so on, but they also put up his flag, the SH flag in Wano now too? They were deciding where to put it when the SHs were leaving IIRC?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he drew the Yamato art quite recently. Around Febuary this year apparently.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-oda-s-new-art-imagines-yamato-oiran-wano

Also the new ending! Its so beautiful!:

Yamato is eating here which is weird, as she said she wasn't eating for a week until the SHs recovered and Luffy and Zoro woke up or something like that?

All the characters look so wonderful here including my Supernova boys but that beginning with Yamato and the whistling, those beautiful, quaint, unspoken emotive scenes, so heartfelt and nostalgic, so wonderful and so sweet.

I'm certain we're gonna get a cover story revolving around her sooner or later including her finding Pluton and her being directly connected to it somehow and even piloting it imo. It might even be like an "icebreaker" for all we know, which would be hilarious given she has ice powers via her DF ofc.

She was named after the greatest battleship ever too ofc!

:beanmean::pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

I am also certain shes gonna do a Jinbei and join the crew later, whenever. When the crew is stronger and the power balance in the crew is less of an issue lol. But also shes got unfinished business in Wano including finding Pluton imo. She wants to explore Wano and meets it people too, for better and or worse too.

Idk who will look after Wano if she leaves but surely it counts as Luffys territory now too, since he not only liberated it and befriended the current Shogun and helped him avenge his family and saved him and so on, but they also put up his flag, the SH flag in Wano now too? They were deciding where to put it when the SHs were leaving IIRC?
Either way Wano has to step up and be able to defend it boarders etc to be taken seriously, and it can't be a singular person who does, but if Oda does go down that route, he's basically saying Yamato >= Ryuma. Ironically...