Speculations Yamato did not have Sea Stone cuffs on

Did Yamato have Sea Stone cuffs on?

• Yes

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 68.2%

• Total voters
The amount of copium in this thread...

It is true that manga material says nothing about being Sea Stones. Also she had those since she is 8. She wouldn't even learn how to use her DF now that she is without them and Sadaki wouldn't even know or at least recognize her DF when she almost transformed to fight him.

But it was said in SBS or Databook something like that. So non Canon material since that shit about Toko's dad was a lie.

But you took arguments out of context. Luffy couldn't use haki with Sea Stones. Was never said that any DF user couldn't do it.

Big Mom and Kaido never showed to have internal damage haki. So we don't know if that was the reason any of them took of the collars.

Kaido sent all 6 Tobiroppo to find Yamato. Not one of them was enough. At the end none went after her. And challenge any superstar is more than enough. What you expect? That they challenge Kaido himself?

Nowhere in manga states sea stones to be indestructible.

Isn't it always was obvious?
It is said that she has been wearing these cuffs for 20 years, but she does not seem to have her DF yet in the flashback, but there is a CoC with which she knocked out Kaido's pirates, and she was wearing just these cuffs, which she has been wearing until now.
Question: Why put cuffs made of sea stone on a child without DF? And she got DF clearly later, since Kaido began to torment her with hunger after those events in the flashback.
And why did they put cuffs on her at all? Because she left Onigashima and saw Oden execution, and then began to call herself Oden, making a row. In other words, father put the child under house arrest. It is logical that she is wearing "ordinary" explosive cuffs that will explode outside a certain zone - Onigashima, and not cuffs made of sea stone.

Oh, so to you the Tobi roppo can all hold back a Yonko? wich in turn means all the SHs capable of defeating them also can hold back a Yonko? What about Inuarashi then? He defeated Jack but got easily defeated by Kaido who didnt evem use his hybrid form or even conquerors infusion? :eeke:
Yamato didn’t hold back Kaido because she’s strong, he’s daddy ofc he went soft on her

Yamato was in base form and didn't use ACOC.
Yes she did. We see haki lightning from thunder bagua
Kaido was fighting to kill, as told by Yamato himself
He was also fighting and telling her how she has to rule humans and be a shogun

She can't do those things if she's dead
With the admirals, you try to pass cloth and make excuses.
What excuses? Did you ever see Admiral use ultimate attack on Luffy and fail to put Luffy down?
Oh, so to you the Tobi roppo can all hold back a Yonko? wich in turn means all the SHs capable of defeating them also can hold back a Yonko?

I guess you think Kanjuro's painting can 1v1 Kaido as well?

What about Inuarashi then? He defeated Jack but got easily defeated by Kaido who didnt evem use his hybrid form or even conquerors infusion? :eeke:
The whole fight was offscreened. Who knows what happened then.
While forgets that base Kaido neg Diff Luffy who was YC1 level at the beginning of the arc
Oh please, rootop Kaido couldn't one shot Usopp with a thunder bagua.
Literally everyone was tanking thunder baguas from Kaido on the roof:
  • Law tanked it with no block
  • half dead Zoro tanked it and still was up talking lmfao
  • Luffy alone tanked like 100's of baguas
even Kinemon got back right away after Kaido's full aCoC attack and was running around Onigashima with just his legs looking for help

act 1 Kaido one shotting Luffy was simply badly written moment that was retconned by Oda to Kaido unable to beat anyone. I bet Usopp would tank at least 3 baguas from Kaido
Kaido also thought he was the world's strongest creature...
It doesn't matter what he thinks about himself because it would require him to know the strength of outsiders
What matters is that he knows the strength of his crew and Yamato who he was fighting all the time
And Tobi Roppo were thinking they can defeat calamity :wellwell:
They never thought they could beat a calamity

Imagine comparing someone who's been in seastone for years to someone who wore it for a fucking week
oh, I didn't know that wearing sea stone for a certain time somehow allows you to use haki. Can you show me where you've got this information from?

Luffy went in 1 week went from fighting Katakuri to destroying Kaido. I think he can handle sea stone better than Yamato
Also she had those since she is 8. She wouldn't even learn how to use her DF
Oh, thanks for another good point!

If that's sea stone, Yamato would never be able to use her devil fruit, yet when she fought Kaido, she knew how her devil fruit worked and all its abilities
Luffy couldn't use haki with Sea Stones. Was never said that any DF user couldn't do it.
....What?

Kaido sent all 6 Tobiroppo to find Yamato. Not one of them was enough.
nope, they were competing who will catch Yamato first
Even if she didn't have Seastone cuffs, what does it matter here? I can't even tell what agenda is attempted to be pushed here with all the retarded takes lately
Why do I have to have agenda for pointing out how retarded people are for blindly trusting vivre cards and not using their brains?

Characters can't use haki with sea stone cuffs on

As soon as Luffy got his sea stone cuffs removed, he was able to use haki:

Yamato used haki with cuffs on, which makes them not sea stone

Luffy was able to use haki while touching them and destroy them,
which makes them not sea stone because Luffy can't use haki while touching sea stone and sea stone is said to be indestructible

Even someone like Shiki couldn't escape sea stone cuffs and had to cut off his limbs

Big Mom had do ask people to unlock her sea stone cuffs

Same for Kaido. He had to ask people to unlock her cuffs. If he could destroy them, he would've destroyed them himself

The whole imprisonment system gets thrown out out of the window if characters can just use haki, destroy sea stone and escape imprisonment

No, Luffy's collar in Udon was not from sea stone. It was just a regular steel collar. That's why he was able to use haki with them and destroy them

Yamato's cuffs were exploding cuffs. How can they explode if they are sea stone? Sea stone is indestructible, they wouldn't explode

Yamato never mentioned anything about Sea Stone. She only mentioned that they explode

You literally have to ignore the whole story to take Vivre Card statement as true.
It's just a cheap merchandise made for a consoomer with no brain
:pepecafe:
Pure nonsense

At no point in time did Yamato use Haki when she had handcuffs on

Clearly wearing seastone cuffs does not equal holding it for a second...

You only gradually lose strength with touching seastone, you don't lose it immediately.

Kaido sent them to compete for sure. But anyway would be 6v1 to find Yamato. At the end none even tried.
I misread. You are in fact saying no one can use haki with sea stone. Was never said that DFless people get wicked with sea stone. Wtf.
Dude, your grammar is beyond bad. I have no idea what you are talking about

At no point in time did Yamato use Haki when she had handcuffs on
literally image in the post

Clearly wearing seastone cuffs does not equal holding it for a second...
what?

You only gradually lose strength with touching seastone, you don't lose it immediately.
What strength? I didn't mention any strength.

I was talking about haki, brainlet. Learn to read

The image is not representing Haki dumbass.
lmao yes it does, that's literally what it means
:milaugh:
Thunder bagua is a technique done with adv CoC. It's literally what Kaido did the first time

Losing strength follows the concept as the inability to use Haki
No it doesn't. You just made that shit up.

Luffy was full of energy back in Udon yet still couldn't use haki

@kurwa

Consider for characters the best deeds, not the worst. Kizaru used a named attack on Apoo, didn't kill him too... Let's downplay Kizaru now, because he didn't kill two pre TS supernova? Ulti has quick recovery hax and is the toughest of the Tobiroppo, Yamato didn't want to kill Ulti, he took it easy on her.

Yamato is arguably stronger than Rooftop Luffy and Zoro