Chapter Discussion Yamato having CoC is shit writing from Oda

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yamato is the daughter of a CoC user and we don't know if CoC is also genetically inherited, also she has the quality of a conqueror because she is one of the most determined and internally strong characters in the verse other than wielding great strenght. Also we know that Oda must have at least 3 CoC users amongst the SHs to likely parallel them with Roger's.

Banchi

yawn-together
Oden was bad enough since dancing like a bitch for Orochi isn't really conqueror-like, nor has he displayed any other characteristics of a king from what we've seen so far. But how the fuck does Yamato also possess CoC?

I think Kaido was right when he talked about how there are many supreme kings fucking around since even someone like Yamato somehow possesses it. She doesn't even have a personality of her own, can't embrace or accept herself to the point of having to literally larp as a dead dude for years, has zero charisma, no ambitions, and her most defining trait is being Kaido's daughter, but somehow she possesses CoC? Even Usopp and Buggy fit the criteria of CoC more than her and i'm not even joking

It's like Yamato is the ultimate fanservice character in all of fiction. She looks hot and cool and gets all the cool powers while having absolutely nothing else like a personality or good writing. She was simply made to be worshipped by the retarded, horny drones of the fandom and milk as much money as possible out of them
You should take this energy to surpass him then. Go on, I need some new toilet paper

Apparently , thing you don't like can be labeled as a bad writing and blame Oda for not fulfilling you hope lmao.

I am more concerned about her constantly spitting she is Oden rather than she has CoC tbh. Oda just add some serious cringe type of humor on this one. If I would labeled something I don't like as a bad writing, this shit stay on top of the list.

Without thinking too hard or consulting the wiki, there are at least two other parent-children combos outside of Kaido and Yamato who are confirmed to have it (Roger and Ace, Linlin and Katakuri), and pending some future revelations that could easily come to pass, we could see at least two more (Dragon/Garp and Luffy, Shanks and Kid) :willsmith:
Shanks and Kid can't be father and son, even without the story reasons the ages don't match up.
Shanks is 39 and Kid is 23. Shank's first child will be Mako's.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oden was bad enough since dancing like a bitch for Orochi isn't really conqueror-like, nor has he displayed any other characteristics of a king from what we've seen so far. But how the fuck does Yamato also possess CoC?

I think Kaido was right when he talked about how there are many supreme kings fucking around since even someone like Yamato somehow possesses it. She doesn't even have a personality of her own, can't embrace or accept herself to the point of having to literally larp as a dead dude for years, has zero charisma, no ambitions, and her most defining trait is being Kaido's daughter, but somehow she possesses CoC? Even Usopp and Buggy fit the criteria of CoC more than her and i'm not even joking

It's like Yamato is the ultimate fanservice character in all of fiction. She looks hot and cool and gets all the cool powers while having absolutely nothing else like a personality or good writing. She was simply made to be worshipped by the retarded, horny drones of the fandom and milk as much money as possible out of them

She is Kaido's daughter.

dancing like a bitch for Orochi isn't really conqueror-like
It is. Like Luffy bowing his head down. Or Zoro bowing his head down to Mihawk. Or Shanks getting spitted on by the Bandits.

Being arrogant and proud isn't a requirement for being a conqueror. It is that true conqueror's are willing to make a fool out of themselves despite knowing their strength.

Based on your logic Whitebeard and Shanks having CoC is also shit writing

Do yourself a favor and drop the manga because you obviously don't understand what is CoC or even Haki is after so many chapters.

Last edited: