Future Events Yamato is Going To Die...

If Yamato doesn't join the crew, I think she'll marry Momo grown-up version. Kaido's daughter with Oden's son, both designated Shogun by their parents.

Recent chapter confirming Kaido does indeed want to kill Yamato definitely made this quite possible.

I think Yamato dying is pretty possible.
Yamato is going to go the way of Oden and Ace where they will sacrifice themselves for someone else. In Yamato’s case Momonosuke.
Introducing potential and taking it away is the reason why Ace’s death had so much impact. Yamato is that same archetype and it might even it harder because many see her as a potential crew member. Many won’t see this coming, It’s just a matter of time….

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato's not gonna make it..... here's why....

With Yamato Oda's forcing the "I want to join the crew" thing down our throats despite the fact that Yamato has read Odens Journal and clearly knows too much.
These are very conflicting Ideals and its a recipe for Death In One Piece.

Among the Emperors of the seas ,only Gol. D Roger and Kaido have 1 child, Yamato has the same limitless potential Portages D. Ace had. Her sealing is as high if not higher than Luffys. Just... like.... Ace.

I'll explain how its going to happen......

There are Two Scenario's

Scenario #1

Luffy will get back into the fight and either sub Yamato out or they will both fight Kaido together.

Kaido and Luffy will fight 1v1 again for some time but Luffy will once again get overpowered ,

Kaido will go for the killing blow on Luffy, but Yamato will jump in Last minute and Kaido will accidently kill Yamato instead. Very similar to the death of Ace.

This will be: The Tragedy of Act 3, End of Act 3, and the end of Volume 100

Which ironically has Ace and Yamato on the cover.

Scenario #2

Yamato Dies Saving Momonuske

In a similar manner as scenario 1, someone would go for the kill on Momo and Yamato would step in last minute and take the fatal hit, However this scenario has 3 potential Candidates for Yamato's Killer

CP0

They may attempt to exterminate Momonuske once they realize his fruit was not a failure.

Kaido

This is the most likely scenario if Momonuske is involved:
Kaido has challenged momonuske before, and was actively trying to kill momonuske like 2 chapters ago. He may continue his pursuit only to end up Killing his own Child in the end.

And Sakazuki

The Marines may come to Wano,if Akainu is there best believe someone is going to die. We know how Akainu feels about bloodlines: If he had a choice he'd probably pursue and take out Luffy, Yamato and Momonuske all at once. This is why he's a potential candidate to kill Yamato.

If Im being honest. Scenario #1 is the one Im betting on, either way Yamato is likely going to Die.

But Yea... leave your thoughts below
Oda can't even kill fodder Samurais to give some tension and realism to this war and you expect the arc exclusive princess to die?

Lolz.

Introducing potential and taking it away is the reason why Ace’s death had so much impact. Yamato is that same archetype and it might even it harder because many see her as a potential crew member. Many won’t see this coming, It’s just a matter of time….
This is what I’m thinking too. Yamato has so much potential that killing her off will make this an incredibly memorable war.

Yamato still is an recently introduced character and her death doesn't have that much impact in comparison to someone like kinnemon

Besides oda and death shouldn't be mentioned in same line lol