Future Events Yamato is Going To Die...

Recent chapter confirming Kaido does indeed want to kill Yamato definitely made this quite possible.

I think Yamato dying is pretty possible.
Yamato is going to go the way of Oden and Ace where they will sacrifice themselves for someone else. In Yamato’s case Momonosuke.

Imagine her classic Oda's death speech about regreting not being able to go on an adventure with the strawhat. Ill be a mess honestly.

I guess I am mentally prepared now should it hapend.

Do we know if Oden's journal actually has the whole truth on it?

If we take Oden's narration of when he and Roger's crew got to Laugh Tale as what he actually wrote in the log, he was very vague about what they saw and just mentioned that it made them laugh.

Last edited:
Do we know if Oden's journal actually has the whole truth on it?

If we take Oden's narration of when he and Roger's crew got to Laugh Tale as what he actually wrote in the log, he was very vague abour what they saw and just mentioned that it made them laugh.
There was something in their that got Momo to realize his life’s importance

A

Akagaminoproduction

Unpopular opinion: Oda is biased on killing.... he doesn't hesitate to kill people from good side but has huge lame ass explanation why villain dont die....it needs to be equal....
Yamato dies= Ace shock....
If yamato dies and fuck cheek momo takes her place in crew=fuck Oda

Let me say that killing Yamato will be dumbest thing that ever happened in One Piece. If she die right that will turn her into plot device. Also if Oda didn't know what to do with her, why she couldn't be more villlainish character who is loyal to her father? We already have heroic death, and that was guy Yasuba, who saved raid planning. Yamato should be ace of beast pirates, but due Oda's stupidiest he made her "Oden". And her death wouldn't redeime her existanse. If she right now will turn into villain, that is your solution. Her death wouldn't have any impact.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
First of all, no. No X Strawhat candidates will ever be stronger than Sanji. Sanji > Jinbei, Sanji > Yamato, so on.
franky was considered by the fandom to be stronger than sanji until the enies lobby fights.
jinbe had good arguments to be stronger than sanji until the onigashima fights.
i dont see why yamato wouldnt have the same going for her.
ofcourse oda will make sure zoro and sanji are the #2 & #3 respectively in the next fight and they would eventually overtake yamato.