Future Events Yamato is Going To Die...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yamahadists think every person saying that Yamato could die is a pro-Carrot.

They are so arrogant.
What do you call making a thread about a brand new character somehow dying in a series where hardly anyone kicks it? Or everyone attacking Yamato fans during their biggest moment to date? None of this sounds like a bunch of bullshit to you? Fuck outta here with this, man.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
What do you call making a thread about a brand new character somehow dying in a series where hardly anyone kicks it? Or everyone attacking Yamato fans during their biggest moment to date? None of this sounds like a bunch of bullshit to you? Fuck outta here with this, man.
I never said it's not a bunch of shit. I'm just saying that some can't stop attacking Carrot EVERYTIME when something goes against Yamato's destiny.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I never said it's not a bunch of shit. I'm just saying that some can't stop attacking Carrot EVERYTIME when something goes against Yamato's destiny.
Go read the nakama thread and tell me with a straight face that Carrot fans are not the greatest antagonizers, get both sides of the story before you call someone arrogant for no reason.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Go read the nakama thread and tell me with a straight face that Carrot fans are not the greatest antagonizers, get both sides of the story before you call someone arrogant for no reason.
I already got the both sides and it's not beautiful to see.
And here, we're not talking about the nakama thread.
I'm just saying that as a Carrot4nakama supporter, it's just annoying to see someone trashing about Carrot when it does not have anything to see with.
If you think the behavior of a Carrot fan is toxic, then you'll act like him?
Just understand that not every Carrot fans are retards. In my first message, I was talking about Yamato fanatics. I don't hate Yamato at all. The Yamato Vs. Carrot debate takes too much place. IT HAS TO STOP.

Yamato and Carrot are not Zoro and Sanji.
I'm pretty sure, you don't want someone to shit on Yamato on every thread about Yamato.

Didn't read all but I liked the initial idea.

Finally people are realizing that Yamato CAN'T join the crew and "She just have to keep her mouth shut" is not an argument.

Just wants to point out that "Yamato potential can be equals Ace as high or higher than Luffy's" is pure bullshit. Just look fucking Coby. He was a fodder while he met Luffy. And before TS he trained less than a year and would have crushed pre-enies lobby Luffy that trained all his life.

Unless Coby is somehow related to Ryuma, Joyboy, Sengoku, Akainu,BM idk... He has no such thing as potential and still is breaking limits.

Didn't read all but I liked the initial idea.

Finally people are realizing that Yamato CAN'T join the crew and "She just have to keep her mouth shut" is not an argument.

Just wants to point out that "Yamato potential can be equals Ace as high or higher than Luffy's" is pure bullshit. Just look fucking Coby. He was a fodder while he met Luffy. And before TS he trained less than a year and would have crushed pre-enies lobby Luffy that trained all his life.

Unless Coby is somehow related to Ryuma, Joyboy, Sengoku, Akainu,BM idk... He has no such thing as potential and still is breaking limits.
He definitely wouldn’t have crushed pre timeskip Enies lobby Luffy . I don’t think you realize how disgustingly big the gap between Luffy and coby has been throughout the series. Coby has yet to accomplish something pre timeskip Luffy couldn’t overcome. I’m not impressed by rokushiki and haki if it’s not performed on someone competent

This is just another Jinbe’s gonna die clone.
Well, Jinbei death theories were always bad, but at least he did say a load of times that he would lay his life down to Luffy/Whitebeard if he had to.

There’s literally nothing to suggest that Yamato will die. Her story is about breaking the metaphorical and literal chains her father put on her, not dying.