Character Discussion Yamato is Stronger Than King

How does Yamato compare to King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Base Kaido no diffed Post WCI Luffy (the same Luffy that defeated Katakuri).
Same thing would've happened to anybody who took a blow to the head like Oden for instance.
Hybrid Kaido low diffed Chapter 1009 Luffy.
Like I said taking blows like that to the head would knock anyone unconscious but temporarily since Luffy is known to regain consciousness quick like from taking apoo's explosion attack point blank.
Post automatically merged:

Ok hurry up and come to bed so we can cuddle
I don't know it depends are you female?:whitepress:

This argument doesn't work.
Why is the marine asking Koby to capture Hancock then?

Asking x to capture someone that is stronger happens ALL THE TIME.
This thing of Koby capturing Hancock is a total headcanon that the fandom have created.
If u read the manga u will see a fleet with several battleships is show to be going to Amazon Lily, no just Koby, there's even a hint that pehaps Fujitora is in one of those ships as he was show fighting a Sea Snake while talking with Akainu.

About Yamato, think he is probably around King/Queen strengt, pehaps a little weaker, probably he would lose to after Wano Zoro and Sanji, but would rank above Jinbei.

Can someone explain to me why this many people think she is much weaker than King?
1 shotting a flying 6 and a number is def not something that queen and jack can do.
Queen One Shot Pero(By accident but still) and was implied to be able to defeat Ice Oni Hyogoro had Marco not interfered

Jack does have Poor AP though, although he did Defeat Sulong Minks Including Five Who Should be in the Vet range

We have strong reason to believe that Kaido low diffs King.
Reason to believe and knowing aren't the same thing. Besides, there are unknown variables. We have no clue how either character looks or functions at full strength... my immediate assumption is that using at least part of the same fighting style gives Yamato an edge that wouldn't be there against one of Kaido's rivals, like Shanks.

All I can really use to project on Yamato's overall strength level is that being able to catch Yamato qualified a Tobi Roppo as a Calamity contender

Same thing would've happened to anybody who took a blow to the head like Oden for instance.

Like I said taking blows like that to the head would knock anyone unconscious but temporarily since Luffy is known to regain consciousness quick like from taking apoo's explosion attack point blank.

I don't know it depends are you female?:whitepress:
No but you still like it anyway you know this :kriwhat:

This makes no sense because shes facing a yonko that auto makes her above yc1s?
Might as well make jozu, marco yc1+ for facing a admiral
That's not how it works. Performances have to be factored. Killer also fought a yonko but most are still skeptical to place him that high. Even the Scabbards did. Let's see how she performs first, shall we.

You think Franky can do something Jack and Queen can’t do? :gokulaugh:
In terms of AP Queen has the best AP feats out of the beast pirates and his Brachio bomber craps on anything Yamato has fine
You really think Queen can 1-shot Ulti...... wow....:okay:

This thing of Koby capturing Hancock is a total headcanon that the fandom have created.
If u read the manga u will see a fleet with several battleships is show to be going to Amazon Lily, no just Koby, there's even a hint that pehaps Fujitora is in one of those ships as he was show fighting a Sea Snake while talking with Akainu.

About Yamato, think he is probably around King/Queen strengt, pehaps a little weaker, probably he would lose to after Wano Zoro and Sanji, but would rank above Jinbei.
Marine send weaker people to capture stronger pirates all the time...
Whether fuji is there to capture boa or not, we don't know at all. Even if he is, it doesn't change this argument, as there are plenty more examples of this occurring.
so the argument that sending all of the flying 6 to capture yamato is no indicator that she is weaker.

Last edited:
You really think Queen can 1-shot Ulti...... wow....:okay:

Marine send weaker people to capture stronger pirates all the time...
Whether fuji is there to capture boa or not, we don't know at all. Even if he is, it doesn't change this argument, as there are plenty more examples of this occurring.
so the argument that sending all of the flying 6 to capture yamato is no indicator that she is weaker.
He cracked Big Moms skull, so if Ulti didn’t know he was coming then absolutely. One shot and she’d stay down

what we are about to see
with yamato if kaido is serious
should be sufficient enough to report to child protection services.

literally scaling off who she is fighting forgetting she wont defeat him and is briefly there to stall a sentimental kaido who probably isnt in the best mood to hunt down his kid the same way he went off against luffy .

we did the same with "rooftop level" killer only to come down and be at a disadvantage against hawkins
and as bogard pointed out
she doesnt have the 3rd level of armament
lets see how far this coc expectation goes.

as far as one shotting a number
xdrake did the same
and is currently fighting apoo.
temporarily KOIng ulti in a sneak attack is currently her most impressive feat

goodluck cinera lol

I'm not trying to downplay Yamato, but i need to bring this up. The number she one shot might have been the weakest number as all the numbers have had animal like feature and fangs. Number 8 is clothed and has human appearance. That's not my main point, Apoo implied that the reason the 3 numbers on livefloor were defeated is due to being under the control of alcohol, or drunk. Apoo also stated in form of a rhetorical question that number 8 wasn't drunk anymore or sobered up.

So Yamato's attack wouldn't be on par with Gear 4 Kong gun and X-Drake's excalibur.