Character Discussion Yamato is Stronger Than King

How does Yamato compare to King?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yamato will never be below Jack and Queen thats for sure. I have high hopes for King tho. Hes been sidelined far too much and i believe Oda has something crazy to show about him soon. Yes so far he has shown nothing worth of mentioning in Onigashima, but you can never count him out. For now, I rate them on the same ballpark of strength with Yamato having the edge.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Yamato will never be below Jack and Queen thats for sure. I have high hopes for King tho. Hes been sidelined far too much and i believe Oda has something crazy to show about him soon. Yes so far he has shown nothing worth noting in Onigashima, but you can never count him out. For now, I rate them on the same ballpark of strength with Yamato having the edge.
Your avatar is fire!!!!:steef::steef:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
thanks man! i got it from twitter. Forgot the username but i'll search it up if u want. There are tons of stunning fanarts of her there. She brings a lot of new talented artists into the community, people just seem to love her design so much :arnoling:
Nah it's fine. You don't have to search it up. ^^

And Yamato have some of the best fanarts for sure. You can share some in the Yamato FC if you want.