Character Discussion Yamato officially (!) confirmed to be a girl (and not a trans-person)

Bro, I get annoyed by these people, like who gives a fuck about your life or what you do, just keep doing what you like, just don't put it on social medial and "demand" from people to "respect" it. Like, we all do some things that others might not like, would that mean I will go to Twitter and start roasting everyone for not liking my choices?
Anti-semitism and homophobe allegations are the worst things of this century.

People these days are awful.
Im pretty sure most of them aren´t even really one piece fans but jump only for their own agenda, can´t they please take away their SJW shit out of one piece please?
God I feel like it getting worse and worse.
At this point, it seems to be a cult.
On the other hand, influencers support these narratives because usually, LGBQT+ have more buying power, and they show immense support on Super Chat or Patreon. And plus, there is a strong "cancel culture", look at DaBaby situation.
Post automatically merged:

Twitter is going wild btw.

SJWs either in denial, doing mental gymnastics, or already starting to insult and threaten Oda.

:ihaha:
This is what I hate the most,

The whole "cancel culture". But, it is good that Oda gets hated for it because he brought it to himself.

@Germa66
Yo, what are your thoughts about this now?
A thread by you:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/calling-yamato-a-she.14128/

:kaidowhat:
Just because some delusional people can't comprehend what he did = he brought it on himself?
I dont like Yamato, thats why I said it. Its a different problem, lol,

I am saying from the start that Wano arc consists of "Acts". We got Kanjuro's acting and then Yamato's acting. I am sure, Oda planned something else with Yamato, but made last-minute changes.

@Germa66
Yo, what are your thoughts about this now?
A thread by you:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/calling-yamato-a-she.14128/

I dont like Yamato, thats why I said it. Its a different problem, lol,

I am saying from the start that Wano arc consists of "Acts". We got Kanjuro's acting and then Yamato's acting. I am sure, Oda planned something else with Yamato, but made last-minute changes.
That failure is a he. I addressed my opinion on this earlier, it’s somewhere on here.

Bro, I get annoyed by these people, like who gives a fuck about your life or what you do, just keep doing what you like, just don't put it on social medial and "demand" from people to "respect" it. Like, we all do some things that others might not like, would that mean I will go to Twitter and start roasting everyone for not liking my choices?
Anti-semitism and homophobe allegations are the worst things of this century.
Yeah sjw always try to cancel people over the dumbest shit and so sensetive about homophobia but, at least in the cases I've seen anti Semitism is not something to take lightly and most people who act like that outside of a joke are way worse then misjudgeding people's gender because this is stuff that actually can lead to serious problems.

Yeah sjw always try to cancel people over the dumbest shit and so sensetive about homophobia but, at least in the cases I've seen anti Semitism is not something to take lightly and most people who act like that outside of a joke are way worse then misjudgeding people's gender because this is stuff that actually can lead to serious problems.
If Anti-semitism was true then Israel would have faced what China is going through. Do you get what I mean?
It happens with all the superpowers. They fight for supremacy and influence. There is nothing more to it.
But a Nazi/Neo-Nazi mindset is a different thing, and I am totally against that.