Character Discussion Yamato officially (!) confirmed to be a girl (and not a trans-person)

So, I think everything you need to know is in the title.

Oda's official OP staff just released several nice promo videos including one where all females around the globe are encouraged by the strong female characters we have in the OP world: Nami, Robin, Boa, Perona, Hiyori etc. ....... and Yamato!

Yamato has been officially named a female character by the OP staff.

No more need to fight, this discussion has been settled once and for all by the official OP team.
Thank you! Fucking thank you! Glad this subject can FINALLY be put to rest.

Too bad the ignorant masses of Twatter would think otherwise. Ignorance is bliss as some would say.

Thank you! Fucking thank you! Glad this subject can FINALLY be put to rest.

Too bad the ignorant masses of Twatter would think otherwise. Ignorance is bliss as some would say.
This not ignorance, this is insanity :kayneshrug:
And I doubt it would put to rest, even with the ad and the coming vivre cards the people on twitter would claim it is non canon or mistake from the staff. They would call Yamato a Man until it is said otherwise in the manga or sbs... and even than Im not sure it will end
after all people are stupid... and SJW are clinical insane :josad:

This not ignorance, this is insanity :kayneshrug:
And I doubt it would put to rest, even with the ad and the coming vivre cards the people on twitter would claim it is non canon or mistake from the staff. They would call Yamato a Man until it is said otherwise in the manga or sbs... and even than Im not sure it will end
after all people are stupid... and SJW are clinical insane :josad:
As much as I hate to say it, headcanons were a fucking mistake.

Tbh, I feel like half of Twitter needs to apologize to Yamato for misgendering her for so long. :myman:
I doubt the more than half of twitter gives a fuck Yamato as character and only care what her pronouns are to virtue signalling, feeling better than the other as well as getting some twitter browney points... every last of them superficial sociopath, but that is only my opinion :kayneshrug: