Questions & Mysteries Yamato vs Grebull basically confirmed

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I used to think Kizaru vs sanji for a long time but greenbull vs sanji is guarantee seeing greenbull's personality about women and food both relate to sanji
Post automatically merged:

Also I hope for aokiji vs yamato
I immediately realized that parallel could have made so much sense

Hilarious people try to downplay Fujitora because of their own agenda

Very rarely Zoro doesn't fight the individual that prioritizes Swords, they already clashed twice if you include the recent movie
I don't even get what the downplay is about

Fujitora has one of the most busted devil fruits in the whole series and he's definitely one of the most interesting characters, kizaru's character is pretty flat in comparison

Zoro and sanji fans really tryna fight over which one will fight kizaru when both have lower chances than teach and luffy

There's a chance neither even fights an admiral if kid and law take fujitora and ryokugyu too

everytime i picture luffys crew vs admirals I picture those gay ass one piece movie outfits. Like luffy wearing an aviator pilots hat or some shit and I cringe.

The people who think Sanji will fight Ryokugyu will take the biggest L after ZKK.

Oda is trying to be unpredictable putting hints on Green Bull about women and food. Well he will fight a woman: Yamato.

Sanji will fight Kizaru.

The people who think Sanji will fight Ryokugyu will take the biggest L after ZKK.

Oda is trying to be unpredictable putting hints on Green Bull about women and food. Well he will fight a woman: Yamato.

Sanji will fight Kizaru.
I think its very straight forward. Queen also was a perv for example. Oda always matches sanji with characters like that