Speculations Yamato vs King

What happens if King kicks BM while she’s not at the top of a waterfall?
Either get sent flying like how Jinbe sent her flying. Or she will get hurt for real if King decides to use his advanced CoA.

Also can you show me any bruises on Smoothie, Pero, Compote, or Daifuku?
Well they aren't bruised. But Perospero which is the strongest of the bunch, got PTSD from King's actions.

Either get sent flying like how Jinbe sent her flying. Or she will get hurt for real if King decides to use his advanced CoA.

Well they aren't bruised. But Perospero which is the strongest of the bunch, got PTSD from King's actions.
Thanks for reminding me that Perospero, who is Ulti level, is strong enough to be one of King’s rivals.

King gets grabbed and choked just like how Marco did, except he gets his neck broken and dies since he can’t regen

Perospero has nothing to do with King or Yamato honestly. He is an YC4 in the merriest of cases, he should be comparable to the likes of Snack or slightly better and that is it. Even Jack would murk him as if no tomorrow was about to rise.

Yamato so far has shown to be able to knock down a F6 with absolute ease and no mandatory transformation.

Perospero has nothing to do with King or Yamato honestly. He is an YC4 in the merriest of cases, he should be comparable to the likes of Snack or slightly better and that is it. Even Jack would murk him as if no tomorrow was about to rise.

Yamato so far has shown to be able to knock down a F6 with absolute ease and no mandatory transformation.
Oda has been really hyping up Yamato recently. She might even join the fight against kaido

Honestly if Yamato is poised to join, she seems to be right between Jinbe and Franky (assuming Franky is the strongest between him, Brook and Robin). So either I can in fact see her fight Whos Who since he is actually gunning for her and does i have a cat following her/Momo as @Garp the Fist brought up . Either that or someone like Smoothie of Oda decides to go that route, thus leaving WsW for Brook or someone similar to Franky/Sasaki

As for her fighting King, no i don't remotely see that as an option

Last edited:
I can see that occurring but mostly if she won't join the Strawhats. As we know Wano citizens won't forgive her for her very descendancy, unless she defeated her own father in a cruent and bloody battle.
True I honestly don’t think she’ll join the Strawhats she’ll most likely stay with Momo to help him with ruling Wano
Although I do like that Oda is making her a beast and not just another glass cannon

King would demolish Yamato for sure and Queen and Jack too, i can't see her fighting any of the calamities. King and Kaido thought the flying six would be enough to catch her she should be around their level
Catch, Not defeat, and 'to defeat' her as you say, earns them a shot at becoming an All star. Why would you set a bar lower than the goal you want to get too?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Whilst shes clearly not going to be as strong as king, it makes sense why oda made this character. With all the scabbards out and the stronger members of the alliance about to get their fights there needed to be someone strong to bodyguard momo for the whole raid as hes a target.
She will build a bond with momo too.
Maybe they both even have a huge moment to save wano (if she is indeed a dragon too) if luffys not the one to stop onigashima crashing maybe they both save wano with their own fire clouds.

J

Jo_Ndule

King cant even beat izo/ko raizoy or dominate Sanj
But he'll beat yamato lol

Yamato is the Ace, she has half of Kaido's dura, AP and endurance + a df that will boost her stats even more

King and Queen are yc2/yc3 like Marco and jozu with Jack as YC4

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Since Zoro wants to fight Kaido then there is no point in having him fight King and then going into the Kaido fight injured. Marco is most likely the best match up for King as after Kaido and Big Mom he is the strongest person there.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yamato can't even beat Sasaki/KO Ulti or dominate trolling Luffy
But she'll beat King lol

King is the King, he has 3/4 of Kaido's dura, AP and endurance and better CoA mastery, better speed + a df that will boost his stats even more

King and Queen are YC1/YC2 like Katakuri and Smoothie and Yamato with Cracker as YC3
:milaugh:King sneak attacked Raizou and failed to ko him
Yamato got a free shit and koed ulti

Show me someone hyping king coa, AP ...
Nobody except you