General & Others Yonkous have been so fucking dissapointing so far

Whoever has ever read my posts knows I am no Yanker at all but cmon guys WTF is this shit man... Big Mom at this point I believe one week is gonna show up defeated without ever showing anything. Yonkou mostly seem to be very durable punching bags... that's about it. I wonder. I wonder how Yonkou fanboys can cope with Wano, I feel kinda sad for them tbh. At the same time it's scary perhaps Oda chooses to trash any admiral like that in the future too? Lol

Cheers

It's because people have cathegorized One Piece fight in a too linear way and created a too rigid power system. One Piece fight are more liberal than that. In that system Admirals and Emperors took the top for years, so it seem that they are deludent whatever they do, but in the reality, Big Mom and Kaido are acting and fighting in the same way one could imagine, if you leave the power system aside, even their image reflect that. In reality on the strenght of the Yonko there is no doubt, if someone is to be disappointed it has to be because the transition between the strenght a character like Katakuri and one like Big Mom that is enormous has been covered on two weeks of the timeline.

According to the yankucks it is an antifeat for an off guard Akainu to be brutally hit in the back and head by the WSM/WSP + haki+ the Tremor Tremor fruit which has an overwhelming offensive power and according to Oda can destroy the world.
Then receiving a second blow in the air that split the island and the navy fortress.
And Akainu was neither knocked out nor mortally wounded.
:akasalt:

Now start adding up all the antifeats that kaido and bigmom have with characters that are weaker than the one who was the strongest man and pirate in the world who had the fruit that turned another pirate into yonko
:kobeha:

Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

You know why?

Because just a year ago these same people were convinced the raid couldn't succeed or that the alliance would need to get help from the outside (Marines,Shanks,Grand Fleet ...) for it to succeed.

"Hybrid Kaido will offscreen the SNs"

"BM must betray Kaido for the raid to succeed"

"Kaido will be 4V1'd by Luffy Marco Momo Yamato!! MOMOTARO!"

"Kaido vs Supernovas, 1 VS 11 !!"

I am here to enjoy these threads.

Wait until Mihawk, Shanks, Admirals are also trolled by Oda.

There can never be true 1v1 fight in OP like in JJK, Naruto, DBZ, or any other shonen.
OP is different, get used to it, otherwise you will have hard time dealing with disappointments.
Post automatically merged:

You know why?

Because just a year ago these same people were convinced the raid couldn't succeed or that the alliance would need to get help from the outside (Marines,Shanks,Grand Fleet ...) for it to succeed.

True, someone can go back and check the theory section. People were making threads for Grand Fleet and Caribou.

Oda and OP are too big to be criticized. I sound like a hater here, but I am just a dishearted fan. Maybe my expectations were too high.

Whoever has ever read my posts knows I am no Yanker at all but cmon guys WTF is this shit man... Big Mom at this point I believe one week is gonna show up defeated without ever showing anything. Yonkou mostly seem to be very durable punching bags... that's about it. I wonder. I wonder how Yonkou fanboys can cope with Wano, I feel kinda sad for them tbh. At the same time it's scary perhaps Oda chooses to trash any admiral like that in the future too? Lol

Cheers
:goyea:

Sakazuki would probably low diff Kaido and BM. My big hope is BB, because Shanks will probably be defeated by BB
You live up to your name.

Last edited:

You know why?

Or infamous stalemate called admirals are yonko commanders level on YouTube comments. People legit believe it.

Or it take 3 admirals to defeat yonko by KOL the wise man.

Dont like BM, but of the Empeors she have gotten the more development until now, we got to know how her Empire works in Totland, the goals of her character, the influence she have as a emperor, we know how her crew works and got development for some of its main members like Katakuri and Pudding, a FB of her past, we have seen the huge variety of things her fruit can dl, and even got some glimpses on her past and connectionn with Kaido and Rocks.

Its a character with a good development for a secondary villain, and the less relvant of the emperors. Dont understand what more some people want. Her to become Goku?

Some readers even after more than a 1000 chapters are still trying to see OP as those other mangas that are just about 1vs1 fights, of course Ida does some fights in the typical way, like Luffy and Zoro ones, but the manga isn't a blank battle shonen like Naruto and DBZ, and no matter how much u guys want, that wont change, pehaps would be better to try to find other more DBZ like manga that wouldnt make easy to powerscale characters and those kind of things

You know why?

That is less about the yonko being underwhelming and more Oda just giving Luffy, Kid, and Law massive power ups so they can compete

Cheers
Big Mom's going to let loose soon imo. It doesn't make sense for her to be defeated without showing her full strength.