General & Others Yonkous have been so fucking dissapointing so far

I like to joke on Big Mom but damn. She's been fighting against 2 awakened devil fruit users. One of the devil fruit is considered broken/over powered by the entire One Piece community. They may not be Luffy level but they have shown to be dangerous. Kaido has one shotted Luffy, took on several opponents in the scabbards, got sliced up by Zoro, fought against Yamato.. like I dont know how much more do you want Kaido to do here. He's given us plenty on how ridiculous he is. I think people view yonkos as these god like figures who cant be beat.

They’re not disappointing at all. I don’t know what you want more from Kaido, I don’t think any character can ever replicate his feat again besting multiple high tiers and extreme diffing a freshly born top tier after basically no breaks

Disappointment for Big Mom is Oda’s fault. He keeps off-screening the fight, and hasn’t done a good enough job to boost Kidd and Law. It’s also some people’s perception that Kidd and Law are weak (like below YC1 for their agendas) which I don’t think is the case here. Anyways Big Mom isn’t the main villain of the arc, and we already know everything about her since WCI. A good conclusive fight is the only thing I’m expecting here where I hope she at least shows awakening or something OP before going down

Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

You know why?

Because just a year ago these same people were convinced the raid couldn't succeed or that the alliance would need to get help from the outside (Marines,Shanks,Grand Fleet ...) for it to succeed.

"Hybrid Kaido will offscreen the SNs"

"BM must betray Kaido for the raid to succeed"

"Kaido will be 4V1'd by Luffy Marco Momo Yamato!! MOMOTARO!"

"Kaido vs Supernovas, 1 VS 11 !!"
It goes both ways.

"Kaido has same X scar with Luffy, means Akainu must be the one inflicted that huge scar to Kaido!!!"

"Fujitora toyed with Sabo in Dressrosa.
So Fujitora + Green Bull vs Sabo and 3 Revo commanders must be straight lol diff!!"

It goes both ways.

"Kaido has same X scar with Luffy, means Akainu must be the one inflicted that huge scar to Kaido!!!"

"Fujitora toyed with Sabo in Dressrosa.
So Fujitora + Green Bull vs Sabo and 3 Revo commanders must be straight lol diff!!"
No one never said the 1st thing.
Fujitora did toy with Sabo and you have no evidence the fight at Marijoie was close. A couple of bandages is meaningless. Garp had some after Marineford when he barely even fought. It's here to remind the reader a conflict happened.

Exactly. Look at his desperately trying to make Luffy look strong and badass by plot armor, out of nowhere power ups, GUTS...

He does a decent job on Zoro though but he can only do it by nerfing him a lot.
Hahaha. Clown 95. Decent job on Zoro, lol. At this point, Zoro is just one piece version of erza. Zoro got more out of nowhere powerups than Luffy.

Post automatically merged:

Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

You know why?

Because just a year ago these same people were convinced the raid couldn't succeed or that the alliance would need to get help from the outside (Marines,Shanks,Grand Fleet ...) for it to succeed.

"Hybrid Kaido will offscreen the SNs"

"BM must betray Kaido for the raid to succeed"

"Kaido will be 4V1'd by Luffy Marco Momo Yamato!! MOMOTARO!"

"Kaido vs Supernovas, 1 VS 11 !!"
It did happen. Kaidou vs 17 people and yet he is nowhere close to done. If anything Bigmom is the weak link and dehyped the Yonko.

Kizaru never went for the kill. He attacked WB and was on orders NOT to take out the WBPs anyway
Also Marco clearly takes dmg as it is stated he regenerated from it

His kick did 0 dmg.

Marco won a clash vs BM and beat her homie tho and then she ran from him
Bruh he went for fun and tried to take WB's head lol

He himself says best option is to kill WB as swiftly as possible

And Kizaru's strongest attack did jackshit to marco

In comparison even when marco had DF advantage BM immediately choked him

They’re not disappointing at all. I don’t know what you want more from Kaido, I don’t think any character can ever replicate his feat again besting multiple high tiers and extreme diffing a freshly born top tier after basically no breaks

Disappointment for Big Mom is Oda’s fault. He keeps off-screening the fight, and hasn’t done a good enough job to boost Kidd and Law. It’s also some people’s perception that Kidd and Law are weak (like below YC1 for their agendas) which I don’t think is the case here. Anyways Big Mom isn’t the main villain of the arc, and we already know everything about her since WCI. A good conclusive fight is the only thing I’m expecting here where I hope she at least shows awakening or something OP before going down
People IQ are not decent enough to see this or just driven with agenda. If not an agenda, I seriously afraid of their real life living.

Post automatically merged:

Kaido vs 17 people never happened.
The most he fought at once was 9
Then he and BM 2V5'd the scabbards
And then he 1V1'd Luffy, Yamato and Luffy again
Nowhere near done? Both him and Luffy are close to their limits.
Yeah close to the limits. We will see about that. But still it doesn't change the fact that he is fighting and took attacks more than anyone else in the one piece world. I don't think any other character can take that many attacks.

He himself says best option is to kill WB as swiftly as possible
He was testing the waters. Kizaru didn't even go for WB again for the entire war even when he easily could have later on.

And Kizaru's strongest attack did jackshit to marco
Strongest attack according to who?
It literally injured Marco and he had to regen through it.

In comparison even when marco had DF advantage BM immediately choked him
You mean BM lost a clash, did no damage not even a scratch, tried to 2V1 him and then ran away when the fight turned into an 1V1 again?

Kizaru actually made Marco cough up blood and pierced holes in his chest, BM did nothing, not even a scratch.

No one never said the 1st thing.
Fujitora did toy with Sabo and you have no evidence the fight at Marijoie was close. A couple of bandages is meaningless. Garp had some after Marineford when he barely even fought. It's here to remind the reader a conflict happened.
You do realize the rational conclusion of Garp having bandages is that Blackbeard was kicking his ass bad right?

Why do Whitebeard and Roger have LESS bandages from each other than Fujitora does from fighting Sabo?