Versus Battle Yujiro Hanma vs One punch man

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is a thread about Yujiro from Baki who is placed in the OPM world and has to fight some of the heroes.

no gauntlet but differents fight

Round 1 : TTM

Round 2 : PPP (last version)

Round 3 : Darkshine

Round 4 : Bang

Round 5 : Bomb

Round 6 : The Garou who beat Darkshine

Can he beat them ? the difficulty ?

Some people who might be interested : @Van @Nidai_Kitetsu @Shuyaku @Admiral Lee Hung etc etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He beats the crap out of them all. This man stopped an earthquake with a single punch! When the us military is scared of a single man, we can imagine how strong he is.
You think he can beat Garou in his latest forms ?

I think when Murata will draw Darkshine serious fight we will see that his strength is no joke at all and he is quite durable. But Yujiro outclasses him so much in martial arts Dark will never touch him. But I see Darkshine lasting a bit against Yujiro hits.

I also think he beat Bang and Bomb but he will not stomped them I think.

You think he can beat Garou in his latest forms ?

I think when Murata will draw Darkshine serious fight we will see that his strength is no joke at all and he is quite durable. But Yujiro outclasses him so much in martial arts Dark will never touch him. But I see Darkshine lasting a bit against Yujiro hits.

I also think he beat Bang and Bomb but he will not stomped them I think.
I dont think he will one-shot them with brute force. He will beat them with pure martial arts.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Dude Baki characters are pure insanity. Hanma would slaughter them. He'd likely lose to Awakened Garou, Boros etc.. Getting kicked to the moon might be a bit much for him.
I dont think he will one-shot them with brute force. He will beat them with pure martial arts.

I have to see more of Garou's latest form. Let him fight Saitama.
Do you think that Water rock smash or Iron cutting techniques can hurt him or can cause him some problems ?

S

Shuyaku

Garou pummels him from my knowledge of Baki. Tbh the series seem like complete ass so i’ll never read it

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a thread about Yujiro from Baki who is placed in the OPM world and has to fight some of the heroes.

no gauntlet but differents fight

Round 1 : TTM

Round 2 : PPP (last version)

Round 3 : Darkshine

Round 4 : Bang

Round 5 : Bomb

Round 6 : The Garou who beat Darkshine

Can he beat them ? the difficulty ?

Some people who might be interested : @Van @Nidai_Kitetsu @Shuyaku @Admiral Lee Hung etc etc
He gets defeated by 100% Borous who is planet level.

And Maybe final form Garo.

Saitama one-shots.

The rest should be defeated!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He gets defeated by 100% Borous who is planet level.

And Maybe final form Garo.

Saitama one-shots.

The rest should be defeated!
Final form garou is stated to be Boros level I think he can beat Yujiro without too much problems.

But even if Yujiro is a total monster I think great class S level like Bang and Bomb sheer stats : speed, strength etc cannot be underestimated.

This is the wiki for Yujiro to gauge better his power level : https://baki.fandom.com/wiki/Yujiro_Hanma