Versus Battle Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia (Fairy Tail) vs Sosuke Aizen and Yhwach (Bleach) vs Madara Uchiha and Kaguya Otsutsuki (Naruto)

Based on hax i see no one in Naruto beating here someone like Aizen for example. His Hogyoku gives him a unfair regeneration advantage, also most of the abilities are soul-raping. There is no valid reason why his Reijatsu wouldn´t kill many Naruto characters just by Aizen his presence. There are also people like Yamamoto, Ichibe, Yhwach etc. But we don´t need to go that far. Someone like Baraggan already is cancer for the Narutoverse. Based on destruction powers i would give Naruto the advantage, but based on Hax they don´t have a realistic chance.
Unless Kisuke is somehow involved in the battle prep on the non-bleach side, Aizen has an infinite ceiling of growth. Like, you could put Whis against the guy and Whis could destroy him 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times - eventually, Aizen would be strong enough to win. The Hogyoku literally manifests Aizen's desire to be perfect, and that includes being unbeatable, being most intelligent etc. the guy has no limits in any given category given the time and opponent is correct. Without the Hogyoku, he's still ridiculous.

Destruction rarely plays into this as soon as hax comes around. It is good for scaling, but the use of destruction ends when hax begins.

Clueless. Absolutely clueless. Of that list, only DB, Marvel and DC shit on bleach (not that I even know what KH and TON are?)

I already mentioned DB and GL. Stop being a mong. What I was trying to say is Bleach shits all over the NV and the NV shits all over the FTV (and by quite some distance too)
FMA has the truth

And KH means Kingdom Hearts,which has a shit tons of Universelevel beings

Bleach is borderline Planetlevel

I'll take your word for it

But staying on topic

Even if infinite tsukoyomi is the most hax thing in Naruto, there's at least 5 characters in Bleach who can accomplish similar levels of destruction without need of a grand master plan. They can just do it. Bleachverse >>>>>> NV, and that shits on FT. The only thing Zeref has is time, which is useless before Almighty, plus, he seemed very incompetent at it given he managed to lose a fight to a fire-breathing battle junky with no feats more impressive than exploding a castle with one of his strongest techs.
And Yhwach lost against Bitchigo,who lost against Askin a bunch of Chapters ago

I can play this game as well

You're not seriously thinking you can convince anyone that the FT characters even stand a chance, right? If so I'm dropping out. Can't deal with that level of stupid
You tried to downplay Zeref because he was nerfed as hell and lost against Natsu,one of the strongest people in the series

Now you are pissed because i use the same dumb logic?

Nice double standards

Whats your point?SK-Yhwach is stronger than Zeref,base Yhwach is not
Lieutenants from Bleach are stronger than all forms of Zeref except FH. Not like Tetsuzaemon who later became a captain. I mean the shitty lieutenants like Omaeda. The powerscale of FT just does not compare.

Zeref can't even perceive their existence, he literally has no way of fighting
We have characters travelling at speed of sound (minimum), which is a feat nobody has ever replicated in FT (the closest is Racer), from the second major story arc of Bleach

Lieutenants from Bleach are stronger than all forms of Zeref except FH. Not like Tetsuzaemon who later became a captain. I mean the shitty lieutenants like Omaeda. The powerscale of FT just does not compare.

Zeref can't even perceive their existence, he literally has no way of fighting
We have characters travelling at speed of sound (minimum), which is a feat nobody has ever replicated in FT (the closest is Racer), from the second major story arc of Bleach
Omeda?Ok,thats that's ridiculous.Not sure why you think Clorox Belch is that super strong when only Yhwach is worth mentioning.

And the next one who thinks speed of sound is fast.

But I'm not surprised,comes from a guy where claims Bleach is on par with Gurren Lagann

But I'm not surprised,comes from a guy where claims Bleach is on par with Gurren Lagann
People need to realise that the Bleach-verse (and Toriko-verse) are on a COMPLETELY different scale to other Shounen with the exception of DBZ/S and Guren Lagan. etc. No exceptions. Samurai 8 Hachimaruden could be on that scale, we simply don't know yet.
Fuck off you irrational prick. I said Bleach shits on Shounen like FT. I didn't say it was equal to GL; I made no comparison at all.

My point about speed of sound? It's that NOBODY IN THE FT VERSE CAN EVEN REACH THAT SPEED. Speed of sound is the absolute bare minimum for a Shinigami to even be competent at the job in Bleach. You're completely misrepresenting everything I say. It's clear nobody can have a decent dialogue with you, so I'm out.

It's that NOBODY IN THE FT VERSE CAN EVEN REACH THAT SPEED.
How can you even tell this blatant lie? It's absolutely wrong.

There are MHS+ Feats in which Natsu reacted to lightning, Erza fighting against that guy whose lightning (red lightning) is even faster than regular lightning and you wanna tell me nobody can even reach speed of sound? You wanna tell me they aren't even as fast as fucking bullets? Stop spewing nonsense.

Speed of sonic is nothing - really nothing - special on these battle shounen manga. Even the strongest MHA characters surpassed sonic speed; and the MHA verse is a fodder verse compared to the other big battle shounen manga.

Based on immortality, Zeref with and without FH and Aizen with Hogyoku are the ones, who are mostly very hard to kill.
The first one survives a complete destruction of his body and resist an Existence Erasure. The second one regenerate from a unknown degree when body and soul are complete destroyed. The only one, who can probably kill both is Kaguya. Why Kaguya? Because her TSB can affect space AND time. The problem with this ability is, it lives more with the statements, then with the feats. If TSB affect time, then even FH Zeref and Hogyoku Aizen would be killed. But that doesn´t mean Kaguya wins this here, since Bleach (Especially Yhwach) has too much abilities, where Naruto characters has never shown resistance.
Oh, and Kaguya has a good regeneration too, but based on showing not in the same league like Zeref and Aizen.

Immortality is imo the most relevant point, because it is a pain in the ass. Even, when someone for example like Zeref is slow compared to the ones from Naruto and Bleach, most of them can´t kill him. Sealing could work, but probably only against the one without FH. Aizen at this point is even more dangerous, because the Hogyoku makes him stronger, every time he came back. It is an accepted NLF ablity, unless someone has a conceptual-ability that can destroy Aizen with Hogyoku, rewrite it, etc. But neither Naruto, nor Fairy Tail has this. At this point, Aizen his immortality in combination with the regeneration is even more effective then Zeref his immortality+time rewind combo.

If they don´t find a way to win, either Aizen w. Hogyoku or Zeref with FH wins this. If they kill, or seal them somehow i would say Yhwach or Kaguya. Probably more Yhwach, because none of them can bypass his Fate manip.

Based on immortality, Zeref with and without FH and Aizen with Hogyoku are the ones, who are mostly very hard to kill.
The first one survives a complete destruction of his body and resist an Existence Erasure. The second one regenerate from a unknown degree when body and soul are complete destroyed. The only one, who can probably kill both is Kaguya. Why Kaguya? Because her TSB can affect space AND time. The problem with this ability is, it lives more with the statements, then with the feats. If TSB affect time, then even FH Zeref and Hogyoku Aizen would be killed. But that doesn´t mean Kaguya wins this here, since Bleach (Especially Yhwach) has too much abilities, where Naruto characters has never shown resistance.
Oh, and Kaguya has a good regeneration too, but based on showing not in the same league like Zeref and Aizen.

Immortality is imo the most relevant point, because it is a pain in the ass. Even, when someone for example like Zeref is slow compared to the ones from Naruto and Bleach, most of them can´t kill him. Sealing could work, but probably only against the one without FH. Aizen at this point is even more dangerous, because the Hogyoku makes him stronger, every time he came back. It is an accepted NLF ablity, unless someone has a conceptual-ability that can destroy Aizen with Hogyoku, rewrite it, etc. But neither Naruto, nor Fairy Tail has this. At this point, Aizen his immortality in combination with the regeneration is even more effective then Zeref his immortality+time rewind combo.

If they don´t find a way to win, either Aizen w. Hogyoku or Zeref with FH wins this. If they kill, or seal them somehow i would say Yhwach or Kaguya. Probably more Yhwach, because none of them can bypass his Fate manip.
I can agree with that and looking on current sequels of series here, Zeref's Curse can be more OP than you think here.