Future Events ZKK: Final bet thread

Will it happen?

• ZKK will happen

• ZKK will NOT happen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Similarly to Luffy, Zoro seems to have faced death, as indicated by him meeting the Reaper. He will come back to life stronger and lead to the dawn, become the new monster Samurai that will give Kaido his desired death and become the new leader of Wano.

:finally:
Will he stay in Wano?

Chopper said you can face halluencations with the medicine, correct?
If the reaper was a hallucination, it is tied to Zoro's physical condition, which is death basically. Just like a near death experience. Which in this case is a death experience.

Zoro was already damaged from fighting King and received the damage upon his body equating 2 times Hakai.

Will he stay in Wano?
Nope. His name will cast fear into anyone anyways. Just as Wano is so feared due to Ryuma, despite Ryuma is long gone.

If the reaper was a hallucination, it is tied to Zoro's physical condition, which is death basically. Just like a near death experience. Which in this case is a death experience.

Zoro was already damaged from fighting King and received the damage upon his body equating 2 times Hakai.
Yes Zoro is near death which is why he’s going to get treated , he’s going to he inactive in combat moving on forward until he fully heals , like really zkk is just like the two random marines killing roger

Nope. His name will cast fear into anyone anyways. Just as Wano is so feared due to Ryuma, despite Ryuma is long gone.
How he will be leader of Wano when he is leaving.

Yes Zoro is near death which is why he’s going to get treated , he’s going to he inactive in combat moving on forward until he fully heals , like really zkk is just like the two random marines killing roger
Only that Kaido was introduced as someone you cannot execute due to his durability, so Zoro achieving that feat will be grand.
How he will be leader of Wano when he is leaving.
Just as Luffy is the leader of the Grand Fleet. Zoro already said he will become the leader of the Samurai. Just as Oden was the Scabbards leader despite leaving for 5 years.

Only that Kaido was introduced as someone you cannot execute due to his durability, so Zoro achieving that feat will be grand.
You can’t execute him with basic execution methods sure, but his durability can be bypassed quite easily if you know haki, but besides that will Zoro also kill Blackbeard because “he will just keep coming back if he’s not dead”?
Kaido done bro
1. Flashback
2. Lantern wishes none of them wanted kaido dead unlike orochi
No more after that

Just as Luffy is the leader of the Grand Fleet. Zoro already said he will become the leader of the Samurai. Just as Oden was the Scabbards leader despite leaving for 5 years.
So Zoro will have regent in Wano.

You can’t execute him with basic execution methods sure, but his durability can be bypassed quite easily if you know haki
Even Oden only left a scar, which is already a great feat. But cutting through Kaido's entire body is a different level.
So Zoro will have regent in Wano.
They will just accept Zoro as the second coming of Ryuma and the new sword god. He doesn't need to be physically present for that.

You can’t execute him with basic execution methods sure, but his durability can be bypassed quite easily if you know haki, but besides that will Zoro also kill Blackbeard because “he will just keep coming back if he’s not dead”?
Kaido done bro
1. Flashback
2. Lantern wishes none of them wanted kaido dead unlike orochi
No more after that
If it was that easy to kill/execute Kaido he would be dead by now.

The marines has failed to execute him on several different occasions.

Luffy's final attack, a near island size fist coated with ACoC/ACoA, didn't kill Kaido. Luffy has internal destruction haki that bypass durability and break things apart and into pieces from inside out. That didn't happen to Kaido and he was hit with Luffy's attack. We didn't see Kaido's body explode and break into pieces like the tree from his pre war training session.

There is no singular scenario made up by the ZKK proponents. Most don't even have a specific scenario which leads to the ZKK moment. Also, how is it not pitiful to just being executed while standing on his knees?
stop the cap the whole slaying Kaido over the FC is indeed a scenario based on Ryuma's parallel the only solid premise the theory stands on

a formal execution is way superior in reverence than Kaido scampering to massacre people and zoro coming in with his asspull recovery to save the day.. Roger too was executed in his hometown in front of masses and what made his death so valuable to Kaido was Roger's answer to the question @Ask D question asked.. his final moments
Kaido's last words will mark the end to his legacy whatever it may be.. it is better than Zkk

i pose ZEK as an alternative to Zkk and not an absolute inevitable reality .. funnily the reason why i created as an alternative was due to the fact that it had no basis.. and it doesn't need one unlike Zkk which is floating on air as things stand.

We can debate this here and come to a consensus. The standard is wearing a specific avatar the opposite team chooses, for a month of multiple. Maybe in addition to a pamphlet in the bio stating what a cocksucker we are for believing in the theory or opposing it, stating how much of a grandmaster or cocksucker Zoro is.

:kayneshrug:
Deal... Sign this comment
Post automatically merged:

The loser team shall experience maximum humiliation.
This.. gentlemen will keep their promise

I just hope that when ZKK happens, the deniers will take the L instead of searching for excuses.
And I just hope that when ZKK not happens, the believer would not blame Oda, or trashtalking Oda because of that is so retarded..

Since you believe One Piece Sucks, then everything you don't like happens in it
Which is another proof ZKK gonna happen lol
I hope you will not take back your words.. when something you don't like (ZKK not happen) happens, do not trashtalk the author :cheers:
Or that will be hypocrites

Last edited:
Dude there is no fixed ZKK Scenario Theory
Some think it Zoro vs Kaidou which ends with Zoro victorious
Some think it's just Zoro jumping & beheading Kaidou on top of capital just like Ryuma
Some think it's SHs vs Kaidou which ends up with Zoro's Finisher
Some think it's Ice Oni Zoro beheading Kaidou
Some think it's Zoro executing Kaidou
Some think he uses 1 Sword Style & other say he uses Asura
... etc

All that matters is that ZKK = Kaidou dying at hands of Zoro
Everything else are just details we cannot predict & each one gives their own Scenario
every scenario you mentioned is just a bit nuanced than others and nothing significantly different except for the SHP collab which is whole different thing ending the same way

There is a reason why Ryuma is bought up as a core part of the theory as a really meant to to be kinda thing.. The legend of ryuma repeats through Zkk innt?

if its not that then the theory itself is in space at this point.. zkk itself is knows as a solo feat that yall put forward in whatever shape it may be i get it.

if its not a ryuma parallel then the premise is kinda redundant innt? and why would oda have zoro recover after the hell he's been through and will be through soon enough after the drug wears just for him to slay a fleeing Kaido just for the sake of the parallel.. what is there to achieve doing that... ofc its a possibility.. but its a very overrated one... blown out of proportions and justified through and based upon misconstrued jargon

exactly why ZEK exist to do that possibility justice coz it doesn't need to justified narratively so there is nothing to base it upon "if it happens it happens" is what it runs on.. but this still is different from the zkk many rant about here and it seems like many want it for the sake of it.. and it still not guaranteed no matter what version os the theory zoro kills Kaido yours or mine

its something you can only pretend that happened due to your so called judgment and act like you got it right... and its something i can take it seriously only when it happens.

the zkk as a theory and its vast versions... are based upon re engineered bias.. and shaky lores that honestly are misinterpreted and don't suggest a relevant link or symbolism

it's a 50/50..

and the coin is in Oda's hand..

and you know which 50 I'm betting on

Show me a single bias
every single interpretation

like i listed "Zoro vindication for stealing shu Sui hence Zkk" "Kaido not calling him a monster hence zkk" "Black blade plot hence zkk" "he needs to avenge yasuie by killing Kaido hence zkk" people are overly attached with these to the point where that it would feel incomplete if this doesn't happen.. not realizing it doesn't have to happen that way or that event itself

you can't call them down to earth unobjectionable and unadulterated inevitable facts now can you

every single interpretation

like i listed "Zoro vindication for stealing shu Sui hence Zkk" "Kaido not calling him a monster hence zkk" "Black blade plot hence zkk" "he needs to avenge yasuie by killing Kaido hence zkk" people are overly attached with these to the point where that it would feel incomplete if this doesn't happen.. not realizing it doesn't have to happen that way or that event itself

you can't call them down to earth unobjectionable and unadulterated inevitable facts now can you
Facts? Do you even know what a Theory is? or what Bias means?
You also confuse between Sub-Plots that would benefit from ZKK & foreshadowing of ZKK

Facts? Do you even know what a Theory is? or what Bias means?
You also confuse between Sub-Plots that would benefit from ZKK & foreshadowing of ZKK
everything mentioned even tho can be regarded as a theory but its includes a bias interpretation formulating the theory.. or should i say an inevitable possibility

yea i'd like to hear those numerous disjointed subplots that are either non existent in the story or just blown out of proportions by you