Future Events ZKK should happen

ZKK isn't about wanking Zoro, it's about variety in the areas of importance our characters have. Luffy can do some things that others can't, he can't be PK by himself - developments like 1044/45 challenge this. Luffy couldn't handle big mom while sanji could, he couldn't escape wci while jimbe/franky/nami give the crew abilities to do so, etc. Zoro is the only sh without any ability to uniquely contribute, until Wano where we're given the perfect opportunity. You should have a more open mind.

ZKK is whatever to me, but I'd be cool with it just for that. It's crazy how the first person to join the crew feels so irrelevant to where the plot is heading and has a largely redundant role in the crew. ZKK wouldn't fix everything, but it would be good enough, especially if there is a reason that Kaidou can't legitimately die.

If anyone should kill Kaido, it's Momo or Yamato. It's the only Kaido death that would actually make sense for the story. Unlike Zoro, they have an actual connection to Kaido outside of offhandedly mentioning that he should die. They both have the inherited will aspect with Oden that Zoro simply doesn't have

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If anyone should kill Kaido, it's Momo or Yamato. It's the only Kaido death that would actually make sense for the story. Unlike Zoro, they have an actual connection to Kaido outside of offhandedly mentioning that he should die. They both have the inherited will aspect with Oden that Zoro simply doesn't have
They arent strong enough.
In the whole world, only Zoro is strong enough to pull it off.

Yamato's feats are not anywhere close to Zoro's.
Zoro's biggest feat is giving Kaido a cut while Yamato fought Kaido 1 on 1. There is absolutely zero reason to think Zoro is as strong as or stronger than her
Yamato isn't Zoro/Sanji level, she's Law/Kid level.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro's biggest feat is giving Kaido a cut while Yamato fought Kaido 1 on 1. There is absolutely zero reason to think Zoro is as strong as or stronger than her
exactly, there is no place in the world where zoro can hold Kaido alone... he barelly beat King and probably is dead right now and will be dead with luffy until some magic happens at the end of arc..... Yamato profound usage of adCoC and general strenght as Kaido relative puts her even above someone like Kidd whos stronger than zoro by a lot.... But Law is whole another beast

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro>Law>Kidd>Yamato
It's not a goal to fight Kaido for 30 mins and do nothing.
The goal is to win and the closest to winning is Zoro.
Because his damage is the highest. Not even a competition.

Going by feats Yamato is stronger than Zoro.
Zoro doesn't have any feats on the level she does and his big powerup this arc was learning a technique Yamato already knew
All of that ammounted to few drops of blood from his forehead even with her adc coc infused attacks

Zoro casual Tatsumaki is better than anything Yamato can dish out she was never on his level before his coc awakening now that he awakened they aren't in the same league.

Zoro>Law>Kidd>Yamato
Kaido was attacked over 30 chapters ago with a move that didn't even remotely take him down....so I'm not sure i get your point. The attack has not affected him in the slightest after the fact lol.

Can i see KoH/AdCoC Zoro being closer to Kid/Law than Yamato? Sure. He didn't "almost" take down Kaido though lol.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
-Concludes Oden, Ushimaru, Yasuie, Hiyori, Toko, Ryuma and samurai as a whole's desire and necessity to keep Wano and it's people safe, "take Kaido's head", avenge others who were killed/starved for the past 20 years. Zoro has ties to all of these people, Luffy doesn't, nor does he share their values. Zoro represents the samurai and their culture, while Luffy plays at it by dressing up as them.
-Actually allows Wano to contribute to their own success other than stalling people and wasting time until Luffy can get to Kaido.
ZKK isn't about wanking Zoro, it's about variety in the areas of importance our characters have. Luffy can do some things that others can't, he can't be PK by himself - developments like 1044/45 challenge this. Luffy couldn't handle big mom while sanji could, he couldn't escape wci while jimbe/franky/nami give the crew abilities to do so, etc. Zoro is the only sh without any ability to uniquely contribute, until Wano where we're given the perfect opportunity. You should have a more open mind.
All of these points are spot on. And excellently written, too. Wano, unlike most other countries, was renowned for its warriors. Zoro, who we slowly learn is one of them, slaying Kaido brings honor back to the nation. I think a key part to remember is that Zoro's strength isn't simply for his sake anymore. It's a sword meant to protect. It started with just protecting his captain and crew, but in Wano it's elevated to defending an entire country of people. His people, most likely.

And excellent callback to Luffy's speech back in Arlong Park. Seeing every Straw Hat excel in their field of expertise where it counts offers more flavour to our cast and doesn't leave them as these hollow components in the overall narrative.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kaido was attacked over 30 chapters ago with a move that didn't even remotely take him down....so I'm not sure i get your point. The attack has not affected him in the slightest after the fact lol.

Can i see KoH/AdCoC Zoro being closer to Kid/Law than Yamato? Sure. He didn't "almost" take down Kaido though lol.
I dont get your point. Are you implying Luffy, Kidd, Law's attacks are affecting Kaido more than Zoro's attacks?
Because they are not. Not even in the same ballpark. What Zoro did to Kaido with Asura, hasnt been replicated by anyone else.
Oda made it clear just how big of a deal it is to harm Kaido that he cant completely heal. Zoro did the most damage, no contest.
KoH/aCoC Zoro isnt being closer to anyone because he is on top of the world.

Zoro>Law>Kidd>Yamato
Kid, Yamato, and Law all haev better feats against a Yonko than Zoro does but aight

All of that ammounted to few drops of blood from his forehead even with her adc coc infused attacks
Kaido had bruises all over his body after his fight against Yamato.

But anyway, the reason why I don't think ZKK is going to happen is just that there's no connection between Zoro and Kaido. Zoro killing him would feel empty, so to speak. That isn't the case with Momo or Yamato however

I dont get your point. Are you implying Luffy, Kidd, Law's attacks are affecting Kaido more than Zoro's attacks?
Because they are not. Not even in the same ballpark. What Zoro did to Kaido with Asura, hasnt been replicated by anyone else.
Oda made it clear just how big of a deal it is to harm Kaido that he cant completely heal. Zoro did the most damage, no contest.
KoH/aCoC Zoro isnt being closer to anyone because he is on top of the world.
Luffy is hurting Kaido more than Zoro ever was yes. You cut yourself with a knife, you can get a scar. Doesn't mean it hurts you more than you getting a concussion in a fist fight.

If you can't understand that simple difference, then there is no conversation to be had. Zoro left a scar on Kaido, he didn't nearly defeat him, not even close lmao

All of these points are spot on. And excellently written, too. Wano, unlike most other countries, was renowned for its warriors. Zoro, who we slowly learn is one of them, slaying Kaido brings honor back to the nation. I think a key part to remember is that Zoro's strength isn't simply for his sake anymore. It's a sword meant to protect. It started with just protecting his captain and crew, but in Wano it's elevated to defending an entire country of people. His people, most likely.

And excellent callback to Luffy's speech back in Arlong Park. Seeing every Straw Hat excel in their field of expertise where it counts offers more flavour to our cast and doesn't leave them as these hollow components in the overall narrative.
Zoro has been suspiciously absent from the recent chapters. I think he is gonna see the wishes of the citizens which will help him turn Enma black.

Oda stated that Luffy doesn't kill but Mosshead did murder an agent of Baroque Works who tried to recruit him.

That climax is amazing but the flaw is that Oda thinks we actually care about Kin'emon and Momonosuke.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy is hurting Kaido more than Zoro ever was yes. You cut yourself with a knife, you can get a scar. Doesn't mean it hurts you more than you getting a concussion in a fist fight.

If you can't understand that simple difference, then there is no conversation to be had. Zoro left a scar on Kaido, he didn't nearly defeat him, not even close lmao
Luffy hasn't done shit.
If you have a scar like what zoros done to kaido
You're dead
It's retarded to even try compare it to real life
Kaido didn't even care about acoc kkg