Speculations ZKK will happen when Zoro visit the Ryuma's grave

GOAT said he wants to Visit ryuma's grave after all end. and he is seems like fully healed now, so he will go there maybe in next CH

and You know fate at its work,

[CH1052] This is where Ryuma's Grave At : The ETERNAL GRAVES, RINGO

what is zoro going to do when he visit ryumas grave? talk with his dead body or touch shisui? nah oda going to do something very big even those words from Said by kinemon has a big meaning

When zoro reaches ryumas grave, He can watch over the whole flower capital, and That Point zoro will see the flying dragon then Zoros/Ryumas Fate will Call him..

just like act1 ehen then counter with kaido zoro went with yasui this time.when the encounter with Awakened Kaido zoro will See him when he at the Ryumas Grave.

Ryuma Killed the Flying dragon over the Flower Capital and made WG and pirates out from Wano.

and the new Joyboy did Rivaled Ryumas Herosim

then The new Ryuma still has to Come, the man who going to slay kaido overthe flower capital

Oda made these parrels very clear

he dont outshines Luffy defeating kaido he let 7 days pass and Confirmed kaido got defeated by Luffy, So even Zoro Kills kaido right now it wont be Trash Luffys victory but luffys powerlevel.

EVEN If zoro don't kill kaido after visiting Ryumas Grave he will still Kill kaido before Wano ends

How about oda take a Onemonth Break after showing kaido awake.

ZKK NEVER DIES UNTIL THE ARC ENDS
While I agree ZKK is still upon us all, at this point it makes more sense for Luffy to visit Ryuma's grave. :catsweat:

So ZKK has transformed from Zoro killing a near dead Kaido after Luffy defeats him, to Zoro one shotting a fresh and awakened Kaido since 7 days have passed since his defeat and even Zoro who should be dead has recovered since then

Instead of accepting that it won't happen, they've essentially doubled down lmao, Zbois must enjoy looking like dumbasses.

So ZKK has transformed from Zoro killing a near dead Kaido after Luffy defeats him, to Zoro one shotting a fresh and awakened Kaido since 7 days have passed since his defeat and even Zoro who should be dead has recovered since then

Instead of accepting that it won't happen, they've essentially doubled down lmao, Zbois must enjoy looking like dumbasses.
Zkk transformed from Nerfed Zoro oneshots kaido to Healthy Zoro Oneshot Awakenead peak level Kaido

If you want Zoro to slay the same Dragon as Ryuma then he already did, and i don't mind if he did it again i can see Oda give one of the CP0 such DF and he comes after Robin :D

I used to believe in zkk but it's surely gone. It would have been cool but even without it he did well against Hawkins, Kyoshiro, Apoo, Queen, fodder, Killer, the magistrate, Kaido, Prometheus, the fat sumo, King. That's extreme hype all in One Arc.