Powers & Abilities Zoro and killer's ceiling

We all know about the agenda that Killer stalemated Zoro and that his usual weapons would make him that much stronger, the anime once again clears this fabrication and I haven't seen anyone talk about it.
Killer was given a blue aura, Zoro a green aura, they both attack at the same time

Killer's blue aura attack breaks on Kaido's body and does no visible damage, on the other hand Zoro's green aura attack explodes on Kaido's neck

And it leaves a noticeable dent on his neck

This is the obvious part of this topic, what I haven't seen anyone talk about is that Killer's strongest attack, his "ultimate" physical move (Kamaa Sonic does internal damage) is still weaker than the same move that Zoro oneshotted him with, Oda confirmed that killer's ceiling is Zoro's ground, no coating and suppressed haki (chapter 1033) onigiri > Killer at his peak and the same logic applies to his partner Midd, Midd's strongest moves are weaker than G3/G4 no ryuo Luffy. :arnoling:

Last edited:
yeah, if I remember the manga correctly, zoro attacked him from the side whereas Killer went for the neck
Post automatically merged:

but yeah, Zoro>>>Killer, Luffy>>>Kid, water is wet, grass is green
That's the impression some people might have but this scene has no filler, Killer jumps and attacks from the right and Zoro from the left just like in the manga, the focus was all on Zoro and his attack.

The point was that Zoro grew from Enma training, learning barrier ryuo, wheras Killer did not.

If you'd read the manga and heard how Killer was shocked to see Zoro cut through Kaido's skin, and how Kidd was shocked to see Luffy be able to damage Kaido with blunt attacks through ryuo then you'd know.

Put pre-enma training Zoro against punisher Killer and he loses.

Zoro is way above Killer and that was confirmed in their fight. Two guys on same level don't one shot each other. Reason Zoro is stabbed and he didn't use finisher from get go is because of plot.

The point was that Zoro grew from Enma training, learning barrier ryuo, wheras Killer did not.

If you'd read the manga and heard how Killer was shocked to see Zoro cut through Kaido's skin, and how Kidd was shocked to see Luffy be able to damage Kaido with blunt attacks through ryuo then you'd know.

Put pre-enma training Zoro against punisher Killer and he loses.
Zoro one shoted Killer with mid attack. Whatever weapon Killer have or don't have doesn't make difference. There is no way that Killer can defeat Zoro with one attack.

Zoro is way above Killer and that was confirmed in their fight. Two guys on same level don't one shot each other. Reason Zoro is stabbed and he didn't use finisher from get go is because of plot.

Zoro one shoted Killer with mid attack. Whatever weapon Killer have or don't have doesn't make difference. There is no way that Killer can defeat Zoro with one attack.
Zoro had to disarm and steal Killer's weapon (which he wouldn't be able to do with punishers, and if Killer got an attack inside Zoro's body the spinning motors would have cut off his arm instantly).
Neither I nor Killer were talking about a fair fight, but if Killer was dropped in the same scenario he was against Zoro (- mental nerfs and + punishers) he would have beat Zoro.

Zoro had to disarm and steal Killer's weapon (which he wouldn't be able to do with punishers, and if Killer got an attack inside Zoro's body the spinning motors would have cut off his arm instantly).
Neither I nor Killer were talking about a fair fight, but if Killer was dropped in the same scenario he was against Zoro (- mental nerfs and + punishers) he would have beat Zoro.
Only reason fight played like it was is because of plot. Since when Zoro needed three swords to perform finisher.