Character Discussion Zoro and Sanji are doomed to fight someday

So Sanji was originally a Knight & then a Cowboy & then a Martial Artist, to later become a Power Ranger/Science Project.
It simply shows that Oda simply wanted to add more Flavors to his Story & He kept thinking of Sanji as a Candidate for such Design.

But then He instead gave Knighthood to Brook, Sniping to Usopp, Martial Arts to Jinbe & Tech to Franky
Sanji is now a completely different Character, his Story is related to Flames mostly

It's like Oda simply wanted to add a Fourth Crew Member alongside Main Trio Luffy, Zoro & Nami
And wasn't sure which Design to give him, so He instead decided to make even more Crew Members, that's all

If oda ever wanted them to fight it would have been after wci when sanji attacked luffy. That didn't happen and that's probably 1 of the biggest issue they'd ever fight over seriously. Zoro vs sanji won't happen for 2 reasons.
1. It'll stop the zoro v sanji conversation that's been happening since EL. Oda wants people to keep talking about op which is why he never says who would beat who despite how obvious the answer is.

2. He'd have to come up with a serious issue as to why they'd seriously fight each other. Tho they are like oil and water they are still friends and completely trust each other. There is really no reason for them to fight seriously.

Zturds:
"Zoro and Sanji aren't rivals, stop"

"Lmao they have nothing to do with each other bro, trust me im a Zoro expert!"

"Sanjitards please stop placing Zoro and Sanji together :josad:"

Meanwhile Oda the author for the 234th time

Oda was thinking about these 2 together ever since MONSTERS in 1994 :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Also Oda wants Zoro and Sanji to fight at some point, no wonder

Thanks for reminding that Zoro is the MC

Zturds:

Oda was thinking about these 2 together ever since MONSTERS in 1994 :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Zoro one shots Sanji . Why would you want them to fight

Zturds:

The Knight nowadays is literally Knight of The Sea Jinbe

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
May the lord have mercy on Sanjino if he ever crosses Zoro's path in such a way... :crazwhat:
Even if Oda spills the bag of blessings onto him and makes him the #7 at EOS, it's still not enough.

Bruh, Oda is talking about Ryuma and Shirano here

Zturds:

Did Oda say that? Firstly, Artur is not a reliable source for me like Sandman. Secondly, its strange for Oda to leave Sanji out of the "3 triggers" in that case.

This "Romeo" thing sounds pretty far off from the Monsters story where Ryuma - the king was said to be the strongest man in the world. We also got a noble knight in the story who was the villain, did Oda plan to make Sanji the antagonist? That doesnt sound right.