Future Events Zoro and Sanji are going to have the same bounty post Wano

I'm actually quite surprised how this isn't a common thinking.

Right now the difference between Sanji's (330) and Zoro's (320) bounty is- 10mil
After Zoro beats King (1.33bil) and Sanji beats Queen (1.32bil), Zoro will gain 10mil more than Sanji- thus equalizing their bounty post Wano

This probably will be 2nd to last bounty increase. And after battle with Blackbeard pirates, they will get final bounty increase where Zoro will be ahead of Sanji (probably by 1 belly).

Let's be real, King's bounty is going to be 1.33bil

I'm actually quite surprised how this isn't a common thinking.

Right now the difference between Sanji's (330) and Zoro's (320) bounty is- 10mil
After Zoro beats King (1.33bil) and Sanji beats Queen (1.32bil), Zoro will gain 10mil more than Sanji- thus equalizing their bounty post Wano

This probably will be 2nd to last bounty increase. And after battle with Blackbeard pirates, they will get final bounty increase where Zoro will be ahead of Sanji (probably by 1 belly).

Let's be real, King's bounty is going to be 1.33bil

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly…I’m into it. Measuring reputation, power, or anything other than arbitrary numerical rankings by bounties is and always has been dumb, and God knows having the same number for once still won’t make Zoro/Sanji or anybody who supports either one any happier or angrier than they would have been already. Put Luffy at 3 billion and make his “wings” 1.5 billion each, then call it a day :kayneshrug:

If oda gonna make zoro/sanji bounty as gag again as before i can see it they are close enough, but if he's being serious knowing zoro's feats during the raid the gap is big