Break Week Zoro and Sanji aren't the ideal duo

Zoro: doesn't care about Sanji, is good with him never coming back, doesn't even bother and goes to Wano with the rest.

Sanjitard: OMG ICONIC DUO I MUST TRY TO PUT THEM TOGETHER SO MAYBE I CAN POWERSCALE OUT OF IT
Post automatically merged:

FUCKIGN 1 vs 1

dude

zoro is fighting king solo NOT WITH SANJI

sanji fights fat dino
But they interact with each other don't they? Zoro stops King from attacking Sanji and Sanji stops Queen from attacking Zoro. This is the definition of a duo relationship to me. They take care of each other.

Zoro: doesn't care about Sanji, is good with him never coming back, doesn't even bother and goes to Wano with the rest.

Sanjitard: OMG ICONIC DUO I MUST TRY TO PUT THEM TOGETHER SO MAYBE I CAN POWERSCALE OUT OF IT

FUCKIGN 1 vs 1

dude

zoro is fighting king solo NOT WITH SANJI

sanji fights fat dino
Zoro and Sanji protect each other against King and Queen on top of Zoro asking Sanji how he feels

Seth: THAT DIDNT HAPPEN!

:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jesus christ man you are loosing your mind over 2 fictional characters

Get a grip lmao
Stop using such a bitch ass made shit.

Me proving people wrong is not losing my mind.

They just can't prove anything.

Zoro and Sanji fighting in the same floor =/= duo.

Zoro and Sanji protect each other against King and Queen on top of Zoro asking Sanji how he feels

Seth: THAT DIDNT HAPPEN!

:milaugh:
Oh yeah one moment = duo?

nice

Stop using such a bitch ass made shit.

Me proving people wrong is not losing my mind.

They just can't prove anything.

Zoro and Sanji fighting in the same floor =/= duo.

Oh yeah one moment = duo?

nice
You keep moving the goalpost. Do they have duo moments outside of gags or do they not have duo moments at all? Choose one please

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@DynaMight

Next time you want to shine come with something that makes sense rather than "Omg arguing about 2d characters = losing his mind".

This is a fucking thread about something in the manga and arguing about it is not losing mind.

Arguing is meant to happen when bullshit gets compared.

You keep moving the goalpost. Do they not have duo moments outside of gags or do they not have duo moments at all? Choose one please
All they have are gag panels and arguing on the ship.

The fact that they fight sometimes near each other is meant to happen. They are crew.

Sanji didn't save Zoro's life by blocking Queen. Zoro would just tank it unfortunately or not.

@DynaMight

Next time you want to shine come with something that makes sense rather than "Omg arguing about 2d characters = losing his mind".

This is a fucking thread about something in the manga and arguing about it is not losing mind.

The fact that they fight sometimes near each other is meant to happen. They are crew.

Sanji didn't save Zoro's life by blocking Queen. Zoro would just tank it unfortunately or not.
Huh? lmaooo now you’re coming up with these new requirements and criteria for duos

Just admit you don’t want them to be considered a duo even though there’s proof of its existence in the story. You’re letting your hate for Sanji cloud your mind

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Huh? lmaooo now you’re coming up with these new requirements and criteria for duos

Just admit you don’t want them to be considered a duo even though there’s proof of its existence in the story. You’re letting your hate for Sanji cloud your mind
I never considered them to be a duo. I don't have to admit or deny anything.

They might be a "Comedic duo" and this is the best when it comes to duo between Zoro and Sanji.

They are not some brothers in arms caring for each other just because Sanji once kicked attack coming at Zoro.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
@DynaMight

You are acting like a man child because someone said they like Zoro and Sanji as a duo for whatever reasons they said.

You said you quit OP more times than you removed a bra from a woman and you are telling me I AM THE ONE THAT SHOULD MAKE SENSE?

I never considered them to be a duo. I don't have to admit or deny anything.

They might be a "Comedic duo" and this is the best when it comes to duo between Zoro and Sanji.

They are not some brothers in arms caring for each other just because Sanji once kicked attack coming at Zoro.
Oh you believe Zoro and Sanji don’t care about each other. It all makes sense now lmaooooo

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are acting like a man child because someone said they like Zoro and Sanji as a duo for whatever reasons they said.

You said you quit OP more times than you removed a bra from a woman and you are telling me I AM THE ONE THAT SHOULD MAKE SENSE?
No one said anything that makes fucking sense. Mr. not a child.

Arguing is meant to happen on this forum and you won't look like a mature person for saying someone to stop arguing on anime forum.

If you can't stand this you should leave. Or call out entire forum when they are arguing Mr. Adult.

Oh you believe Zoro and Sanji don’t care about each other. It all makes sense now lmaooooo
Zoro literally didn't give a fuck what will happen to Sanji after he left the crew

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
No one said anything that makes fucking sense. Mr. not a child.

Arguing is meant to happend on this forum and you won't look like a mature person for saying someone to stop arguing on anime forum.

If you can't stand this you should leave. Or call out entire forum when they are arguing Mr. Adult.
I have 0 problems with arguing but what you are doing is acting like a man child, you have been rebuked several times by now and you keep changing whatever you wanted to say.

Last 4 pages is literally people proving your wrong and you acting like a rage machine telling people to fuck off and that they are dumb. No one takes you serious other than people that behave just like you.

This thread was lighthearted, meant to be fun and comedic - just like Zoro and Sanji and you keep going to power scale over and over.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Last 4 pages is literally people proving your wrong and you acting like a rage machine telling people to fuck off and that they are dumb. No one takes you serious other than people that behave just like you.
Didn't prove me wrong once they just kept screaming their fanfics.

Zoro and Sanji are not a duo. Comedic Duo at best. Mr. Adult.

I don't care I will keep arguing because I like to do it. You won't shine by saying someone is a child for arguing so either fuck off or don't talk about me.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Didn't prove me wrong once they just kept screaming their fanfics.
They posted several panels of Zoro and Sanji caring for one another plus on top of that Oda himself named the backbone of PK crew

Zoro and Sanji are not a duo. Comedic Duo at best. Mr. Adult.
Yes that's why they have paired so many times to fight the strongest characters with Luffy, same as Zoro and Sanji leading parts of SH crew on their own occasion - Sanji on Zou, Zoro on Wano.

Their leadership was never questioned and Zoro himself acknowledged Sanji more than once and during Onigashima raid Zoro was comfortable enough to SLEEP while Sanji was protecting him showing that Zoro trust Sanji that much

There is plenty of evidence they are more than a comedic duo - you just dont wanna see them

I don't care I will keep arguing because I like to do it. You won't shine by saying someone is a child for arguing so either fuck off or don't talk about me.
I'll talk whoever i want to and you are child for the way you behave

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Best to leave Seth alone so he can yell to himself
It's best to not talk about me if you don't have anything valuable to say. I don't care about you whining or screaming your headcanon.

You didn't back up ur bullshit once.

Dorry and brogy and later King and queen thing doesnt make Zoro and Sanji a duo.

Zoro fight King alone. Sorry.

Yes that's why they have paired so many times to fight the strongest characters with Luffy, same as Zoro and Sanji leading parts of SH crew on their own occasion - Sanji on Zou, Zoro on Wano.

Their leadership was never questioned and Zoro himself acknowledged Sanji more than once and during Onigashima raid Zoro was comfortable enough to SLEEP while Sanji was protecting him showing that Zoro trust Sanji that much

There is plenty of evidence they are more than a comedic duo - you just dont wanna see them
They are because Oda must show they are luffy's commanders. The fact they fight next to each other is nothing more than crew thing

Wowie Sanji blocked attack aimed at Zoro. Even Hyogoro did.