General & Others Zoro and Sanji final battle

Zoro and Sanji final fight against the wg?

• Total voters
“Assuming” the final battle of the story is luffy vs imu that means zoro and sanji’s opponent will be his subordinate. Out of these groups which would you rather be their final fights?

The gorosei:
Specifically zoro vs nusjuro and sanji vs mars

The admirals:
Specifically zoro and sanji vs ryokugyu and fujitora or akainu and aokiji somehow

The adult seraphim:
Specifically zoro and sanji vs hawk and shark

The holy knights:
We don’t know anything about them really so idk maybe

Personal wish if they do end up being their final opponents. Zoro’s being connected in someway to Shimotsuki/samurai and a woman. Sanji’s being connected to vinsmoke/germa, sora, and the comic

Tier 1 - Luffy v Imu/Akainu

Tier 2 - Kid vs second ranked gorosei, Shanks, Admiral etc..

Tier 3 - Zoro/Law/Sanji/Killer vs the rest of the gorosei

Hard to see how holy knights will fit.

Or we could have a scenario where we have two separate sets of fights vs Gorosei and vs Holy knights.

Obv zoro will probably fight Mihawk at eos. For sanji, not sure who he may end up fighting. Maybe he ends up fighting an admiral?

Either way, fights will follow that tier setup I listed above.

H

Herrera95

Admirals are the strongest dude.

Gorosei are the weakests.

Holy knights are Revos fight.

Seraphims will be allies by the end.

Yea just like Rooftop 5 had sanji lmao.
Oda doesn't shy away when he has to say sanji is weak.

Luffy , zoro , Kidd , law , Yamato is below all of them.
Zoro and sanji never fought equal strength opponents since post time skip and even in pre time skip in a few cases.
Killer was on the roof….

Easy fix makes sure zoro fights the stronger guy and sanji the weaker

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
“Assuming” the final battle of the story is luffy vs imu that means zoro and sanji’s opponent will be his subordinate. Out of these groups which would you rather be their final fights?

The gorosei:
Specifically zoro vs nusjuro and sanji vs mars

The admirals:
Specifically zoro and sanji vs ryokugyu and fujitora or akainu and aokiji somehow

The adult seraphim:
Specifically zoro and sanji vs hawk and shark

The holy knights:
We don’t know anything about them really so idk maybe

Personal wish if they do end up being their final opponents. Zoro’s being connected in someway to Shimotsuki/samurai and a woman. Sanji’s being connected to vinsmoke/germa, sora, and the comic
You finally get the long awaited Zoro and Sanji team battle vs Mihawk. :milaugh:

Zoro's final fight should be Mihawk. I think Venus will be a great fight though. I just think two swordsmen duking it out without any fruits is more fitting to close off Zoro's battles. So Venus as Zoro's for the specific options.

For Sanji, either a Gorosei (Ju Peter or Mars) or an Admiral (Aramaki or Kizaru). Depends on when each are faced so I guess the Gorosei seems more likely even if they won't necessarily be stronger.