General & Others Zoro and Sanji, Wings of Pirate King

I see that as a the bait for the Sanji fans.

I mean Oda basically confirm that Sanji is on Zoro’s coat tail. Sanji has no individual portrayal, everything is link to Zoro.

Sanji being the Β« Wings Β» would have been better than Sanji being Β« one of the wings Β» imo.
How you could come to this conclusion from that statement I'll never understand :catsweat:
The world doesn't revolve around Zoro. Zoro is Zoro and Sanji is Sanji. Both are regarded as Luffy's vital pair of wings.
This statement puts emphasis on the burden and responsibilities these two characters in particular shoulder for the crew and also their special roles in the crew even in comparison to the other members and this time it isn't just Oda saying it in an SBS but Robin a crew member actually putting Sanji on a pedestal with her own mouth. :finally:
As as Sanji fan, even though this much is pretty obvious given how Oda has written those two, gotta say it feels fcking fantastic for Oda to have Robin actually call Sanji one of Luffy's wings in the manga and I can't help but be excited about Sanji going forward in this arc :yearight:. Zoro being the other wing is cuul and that much is fairly obvious considering Oda has literally said the same ting in SBS before but it is not what it is important here.:gonope:

Also if anything Oda bringing up how Onigashima currently views Sanji as laughing stock is a good ting from my perspective particularly if you put it side by side with Robin calling Sanji one of the wings of a Pirate King. All I know is Onigshima is finna be shook in the next few chapters and I'm looking forward to it :steef:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I see no problem in admitting that zoro is the other wing he was even called that in an SBS by oda.
I wont pretend i dont see it to protect my headcanons from this,Zoro still molests sanji in both strength and portrayal, so i dont give a shit if they are some wings.
Post automatically merged:

We are patient, don't worry :hihihi:
Hang in there for 6 more years

She is saying "one of the wings", not "one of the two wings", because each one of the Straw Hats is a wing for Luffy and equally important to the crew, which ofc is nothing new.
All that Robin here is doing is placing Sanji alongside her and the others.
She's basically saying "Sanji deserves to be a Straw Hat just like me" she felt the necessity to confirm that.

Robin keep repeating "how much i ned someone to rely on me". I wonder if she felt set aside... the author did set her aside for a while for sure.

She is saying "one of the wings", not "one of the two wings", because each one of the Straw Hats is a wing for Luffy and equally important to the crew, which ofc is nothing new.
She's basically saying "Sanji deserves to be a Straw Hat just like me" she felt the necessity to confirm that.

Robin keep repeating "how much i ned someone to rely on me". I wonder if she felt set aside... the author did set her aside for a while for sure.
The explanation here is that robin was helpless since childhood and her relatives died

Living on her own, this feeling of being needed is what she lacks most

Not at all. This line is a call back to SBS 74 where oda used the same metaphor when comparing and contrasting Zoro and Sanji saying they’re both important wings of Luffy.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Poor Zorolieberes and their pathetic damage control :milaugh:

Dorikis
Hunt competition
Pacifista
King/Queen
Wings, in manga and SBS
Etc.
Etc...

Their idol and next WSS paired up with a mere cook, how disgraceful.
True, Zori fans are the ones who sabotage themselves by giving any attention to candies.
Somehow fans of the strongest character ever are bothered by delusional "fans" of a top50 of all times.
As much as candies are delusional, Zori fans are at fault for even bothering with them.
Wouldnt you agree, Purple-chan? :smoothy: