Powers & Abilities Zoro Ashura

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro shall showcase his trump card very soon. :steef:

He high diffs an previously Injured King, then turns Wado into a Black blade and cuts off Kaido's head above the capital
:cheers:
I once claimed that King is like Zoro's new Kaku.

Imo it would make sense.

I doubt that Base Zoro is already strong enough to easily dispatch him, however King would be utterly outmatched had he gone Asura.

Base Kaido is more of a valid opponent for the Grandmaster.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
When Luffy fought Magellan with Mr. 3's candle wax he named every attack "Champion", and they were much stronger due to the added boost of the candle wax. It didn't change anything else about the attacks. A rifle was the same thing as a champion rifle, but stronger. The name itself was changed though. So Zoro changing the name from Sanzen Sekai to Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai due to the added force put behind the attack because of the speed in which he was travelling after being thrown is no different.
Why do Onigiri/Rengoku Onigiri, Shishi Sonson/Shi Shishi Sonson, and Tora Gari/Ul-Tora Gari have different names if there’s nobody to throw Zoro or whatever? We know it’s not an issue of Haki since Zoro has used Rengoku Onigiri with and without Haki, so...

I once claimed that King is like Zoro's new Kaku.

Imo it would make sense.

I doubt that Base Zoro is already strong enough to easily dispatch him, however King would be utterly outmatched had he gone Asura.

Base Kaido is more of a valid opponent for the Grandmaster.
Beta, I love you buddy. But you have no basis for saying asura zoro is even close to base kaido. Come on now.

The basis is that Luffy is not meant to solo Kaido on top of the fact that Oda woudn't have wasted a year of drawing and plot for Zoro to train in order to fight off a weakling like King :)
I agree luffy isnt soloing kaido, but its not gonna be luffy and zoro either, kidd law too, maybe some more.

And king isnt weak you know, zoro has yet to prove he can actually beat a yonko commander, tho i think for sure he would, and king is a first mate like katakuri. The one luffy had to fight for so long and had an extreme diff fight with. Id love to see zoro have a fight like that tbh, last one was mr1.

Can't believe that there's actually an argument that the reason one is SS and the other is ISDS is because Orlumbus threw Zoro. The throw alone is enough to change the name of the attack apparently while ignoring that he repeats such magnitude of attacks whiles stationary in the same chapter.
The lengths of mental gymnastics you need to downplay Zoro ....
doesnt that make Orlumbus a legitimate top tier? i mean outside of Garp i dont think anyone can throw someone so hard that conserved momentum has enough energy that it can boost someone to bust a mountain:finally:. thats a top tier feat. throwing a fodder so hard that it busts a mountain:datas:
what happens if instead of throwing someone, Orlumbus did that move to Pica golem point blank by himself? will it get thrown to ocean or will it vaporize?:choppawhat:
i feel like Orlumbus Vs Kaido is a legitimate question now:endthis:

Last edited: