Break Week Zoro did in fact show everything he learnt/mastered from TS

I just completely destroyed your argument using facts and posts and that's all you got.

You keep claiming that his billion fold technique is his ultimate technique so why won't you answer your own question. When did Zoro say that was his ultimate attack or technique?
Via the Wiki: Santoryu Ougi translated: The 4Kids dub, this is called Ultimate Three Swords: Three Thousand Worlds, in the FUNimation dub, this was called Three Swords Style Secret Technique: Three Thousand Worlds but was renamed to Three Swords Style Ogi: Three Thousand Worlds then later renamed to Three Swords Style Ultimate Attack: Three Thousand Worlds.

Ougi is secret, but not as in unknown. As in the quintessence of a thing, it's distillation, hence why it is often translated as ultimate, hence why the strongest attack of Rob Lucci is also an Ougi. Rokushiki Ougi: Rokugan. Remember?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
The Ougi techniques are Zoro's top tier Santoryu techniques.

You can hope that he has something better, bot not argue as if it's factual that he does as far as Santoryu goes.
No one is claiming that he has stronger Santoryu techniques, but:
  • He may have more Ougi.
  • He still has Asura.
    • He may have developed a new mode over the timeskip.
  • He has still not shown the upgraded versions of many of his preskip attacks.
    • Many of his attacks have not been used with hardening.

Until Zoro is pushed to the brink and forced to surpass himself to eke out a victory, we cannot say Zoro has shown his all.

Zoro has not shown Asura or everything else he has because his opponents were simply too weak.

Via the Wiki: Santoryu Ougi translated: The 4Kids dub, this is called Ultimate Three Swords: Three Thousand Worlds, in the FUNimation dub, this was called Three Swords Style Secret Technique: Three Thousand Worlds but was renamed to Three Swords Style Ogi: Three Thousand Worlds then later renamed to Three Swords Style Ultimate Attack: Three Thousand Worlds.

Ougi is secret, but not as in unknown. As in the quintessence of a thing, it's distillation, hence why it is often translated as ultimate, hence why the strongest attack of Rob Lucci is also an Ougi. Rokushiki Ougi: Rokugan. Remember?
So you finally use some facts. Cool.

Now respond to my other post that you decided to overlook. Please provide facts showing that his billion fold technique are stronger than his 9 sword style.

Luffy needs to save everyone in FI from Noah so he decides to use his elephant gun.

Instead of using his strongest attack, King Kong gun, or at least G4 Kong Gun attack what's your much stronger than any of his G3 attacks.

You see how plot works. Let's look at it again.

Zoro has the save the king and everybody else on top of the plateau so the first technique to use a name attack.

Then the rest of the attacks on the golem are none attacks. He cuts the golem up with those attacks. Which proves he didn't even need to use the name attack to initially cut the golem.

He then use a weaker name attack against Pica real body than he did against the Golem.

You see Zoro didn't even need to use his billion fold
Zoro ultimate move is asura.

Zoro defeats Mr. 1 with Shishi Sonson.
Whats your point 🀑. Taught you said more swords don't matter. Bodied again. Then you bring up nonsensical mr. 1. Cause he only needs 1 Sword to defeat him. Mr. 1 wasn't on Zoro level only had to get around his defense and cutting Magic DF steele. If Mr. One would of gotten up he would of cut his ass again with more Sword. Your just wrong about everything

3 sword style is his ultimate attack in that form

Post automatically merged:

You sound dumb and no noting. I taught more swords don't matter. Go sit down 🀑

The trio of Zoro, Sanji and Luffy did their ultimate on the Pacifista and it wasn't 3 sword style.
This is a test of your intellectual honesty.

Your claim can be used to demonstrate that Zoro has used his ultimate attack on Pica, and that came before ISDS and Sanzen Sekai.

Before I explain, will you accept this conclusion if I can use your logic, or will you disagree with the conclusion and change your reasoning? Well, let's your answer.

You: Premise:

P1. Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji used their ultimate attacks to try destroy the Pacifista.

P2. Zoro used Asura, therefore it was his Ultimate attack.

Conclusion: Zoro did not use Asura on Pica, therefore it was not his ultimate attack.

I agree.

So let's try that again.

P1. Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji used their ultimate attacks to try destroy the Pacifista.

P2. Zoro used 108 pound cannon.

P3. Therefore, Zoro using 1080p cannon is him using an ultimate attack in Pica.

If you disagree, explain where your own logic falls short and why it is suddenly ineffecient.

No one is claiming that he has stronger Santoryu techniques, but:
  • He may have more Ougi.
  • He still has Asura.
    • He may have developed a new mode over the timeskip.
  • He has still not shown the upgraded versions of many of his preskip attacks.
    • Many of his attacks have not been used with hardening.

Until Zoro is pushed to the brink and forced to surpass himself to eke out a victory, we cannot say Zoro has shown his all.

Zoro has not shown Asura or everything else he has because his opponents were simply too weak.
Out of what we know he has, except for Ashura, the Ougi are his strongest moves of his strongest style.

He has Ashura, but it's been treated as a trump card, so the most reasonable assumption is that just how his other techniques have scaled proportionally since post time skip, so did Ashura.

Because Ashura is being saved so much, and because all of his other moves appear to basically be upgraded and scaled since pre time skip as pretty much full on equivalents, it's very unlikely that he has a whole other mode.

I know that the temptation is there for everyone to wank the strength of their favorite character, but you should consider how much you push the narrative that said character is taking it easy and at what point it becomes detrimental to the quality of the writting for said character and how much of that you are willing to sacrifice for online power level debates.

I'd say that applies even more for Zoro who almost every arc reminds readers and characters that they should "Be serious/not take it easy because this is the New World".

You appear to have replied without replying.
I agree that Zoro used an ultimate attack against Pica but that doesn't mean he went all out or used his stronger technique against Pica which I've already explained.

Why do you continue to ignore this post.

Luffy needs to save everyone in FI from Noah so he decides to use his elephant gun.

Instead of using his strongest attack, King Kong gun, or at least G4 Kong Gun attack which are much stronger than any of his G3 attacks.

You see how plot works. Let's look at it again.

Zoro has to save the king and everybody else on top of the plateau so the first technique he used was a name attack.

Then the rest of the attacks on the golem are none name attacks. He cuts the golem up with those attacks. Which proves he didn't even need to use the name attack to initially cut the golem.

He then use a weaker name attack against Pica real body than he did against the Golem.

You see Zoro didn't even need to use his billion fold
Zoro ultimate move is asura.

This is a test of your intellectual honesty.

Your claim can be used to demonstrate that Zoro has used his ultimate attack on Pica, and that came before ISDS and Sanzen Sekai.

Before I explain, will you accept this conclusion if I can use your logic, or will you disagree with the conclusion and change your reasoning? Well, let's your answer.

You: Premise:

P2. Zoro used Asura, therefore it was his Ultimate attack.

Conclusion: Zoro did not use Asura on Pica, therefore it was not his ultimate attack.

I agree.

So let's try that again.

P2. Zoro used 108 pound cannon.

P3. Therefore, Zoro using 1080p cannon is him using an ultimate attack in Pica.

If you disagree, explain where your own logic falls short and why it is suddenly ineffecient.
Luffy did not use his ultimate attack when Zoro used 1080 pound you idiot. So You conceded on the other point about Zoro not the kinda guy who needs more Sword. Glad you don't ignore manga facts.

I said to finish off Pacifista not in the middle of the fight clown

Anyway, if Zoro does show Asura again, I'll gladly accept it.

But half the arguments made here (laced with insults don't make sense)

Zoro used Asura with Sanji used DJ and Luffy used G3. He also used 1080 cannon and Santoryu Ougi when the other two used their power ups as well. Why is Asura being given the benefit of being super secretly stronger than them when those other moves are not?

9 Swords is obviously better. Asura is 3 swords. Unless you want to argue that Zoro can make two Shusuis from nothing, Asura remains an illusion in an arc where Zoro already showed off his illusion powers once before.

Yeah but Zoro has to have "more." Maybe, but Tineskip Zoro doesn't exist anymore. Oda showing off the SHS repeating their first moves from the TS is basically showing that they've jumped as much as they did over the 2 year break.

"Yeah but you're stupid and Zoro will use Asura to one shot Big Mom and Kaido and then kill Goku and superman because he's a god." Fair enough.

Luffy did not use his ultimate attack when Zoro used 1080 pound you idiot. So You conceded on the other point about Zoro not the kinda guy who needs more Sword. Glad you don't ignore manga facts.

I said to finish off Pacifista not in the middle of the fight clown
It doesn't matter. The intention was to go all out from the start. That's what Luffy said. That was the plan.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Out of what we know he has, except for Ashura, the Ougi are his strongest moves of his strongest style.
Preskip he only had one Ougi, so far postskip he's shown two.

it's very unlikely that he has a whole other mode.
I'm not claiming he does, just mentioning the possibility. It would be kind of weird for Zoro to debut two modes in a single fight.

but you should consider how much you push the narrative that said character is taking it easy and at what point it becomes detrimental to the quality of the writting for said character and how much of that you are willing to sacrifice for online power level debates.

I'd say that applies even more for Zoro who almost every arc reminds readers and characters that they should "Be serious because this is the New World".
It's not my fault that none of the conclusive fights Zoro has had have been against opponents of his level.

Because Ashura is being saved so much, and because all of his other moves appear to basically be upgraded and scaled since pre time skip as pretty much full on equivalents,
Considering a scaled up Sanzen Sekai can dice mountains, his other scaled up attacks should be pretty overpowered as well. At any rate, I don't think he has a stronger attack than ISDS, but his other attacks have different uses. The following attacks with hardening would be pretty powerful if ISDS and Rengoku Oni Giri are anything to go by:
  • Hiryu Kaen
  • Ul Tora Gari
  • Shi ShiShi Sonson
  • (Upgraded) Rashomon
  • Gyuki Muzume
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • (Upgraded) Nigori-Zake
  • Rokudo no Tsuji
  • 1080 Pound Canon

Anyway, if Zoro does show Asura again, I'll gladly accept it.

But half the arguments made here (laced with insults don't make sense)

Zoro used Asura with Sanji used DJ and Luffy used G3. He also used 1080 cannon and Santoryu Ougi when the other two used their power ups as well. Why is Asura being given the benefit of being super secretly stronger than them when those other moves are not?

9 Swords is obviously better. Asura is 3 swords. Unless you want to argue that Zoro can make two Shusuis from nothing, Asura remains an illusion in an arc where Zoro already showed off his illusion powers once before.

Yeah but Zoro has to have "more." Maybe, but Tineskip Zoro doesn't exist anymore. Oda showing off the SHS repeating their first moves from the TS is basically showing that they've jumped as much as they did over the 2 year break.

"Yeah but you're stupid and Zoro will use Asura to one shot Big Mom and Kaido and then kill Goku and superman because he's a god." Fair enough.
Your argument
1. But but Zoro not the kind more swords=better guy. Gets Proven wrong instantly
2. But but it says Ultimate. Something else says Ultimate you sound dumb
3. I am getting insulted. I am going to cry in a corner.

It not some secret. Monster trio got power ups in Enies Lobby, its not some secret.

You 🀑 Zoro moveset doesn't disappear because you randomly declare it on a random forum.
It doesn't matter if you accept it or don't.

Your argument
1. But but Zoro not the kind more=better guy. Gets Proven wrong instantly
2. But but it says Ultimate. Something else says Ultimate you sound dumb
3. I am getting insulted. I am going to cry in a corner.

It not some secret. Monster trio got power ups in Enies Lobby, its not some secret.

You 🀑 Zoro moveset doesn't disappear because you randomly declare it on a random forum
1. https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/0085-007.png
2. "You sound dumb." is not a counter argument.
3. That's also not a counter argument.

Man, this place really is toxic. No crying, it's just insulting someone is less likely to make a good debate because then both sides are pissed off, not listening to each other, and then there's no point. If you;re not listening, you're not arguing, you're fighting to crush someone's "headcanon". So when I add people to my ignore list, its not cuz I disagree with them, it's cuz they came to fight and I'd rather discuss. The topic is "Does a magic swordsman in a children cartoon have the power to manifest 9 swords", if you're interested in whether it's worth trading insults or not.

Personally, i think what Zoro learned was "Strength", "CoA", and enhanced techniques. So he's shown us all he's learned. if he hadn't and is coasting on Mihawk gains, he's already the WGS so he has no reason to travel with Luffy.

Preskip he only had one Ougi, so far postskip he's shown two.

I'm not claiming he does, just mentioning the possibility. It would be kind of weird for Zoro to debut two modes in a single fight.

It's not my fault that none of the conclusive fights Zoro has had have been against opponents of his level.

Considering a scaled up Sanzen Sekai can dice mountains, his other scaled up attacks should be pretty overpowered as well. At any rate, I don't think he has a stronger attack than ISDS, but his other attacks have different uses. The following attacks with hardening would be pretty powerful if ISDS and Rengoku Oni Giri are anything to go by:
  • Hiryu Kaen
  • Ul Tora Gari
  • Shi ShiShi Sonson
  • (Upgraded) Rashomon
  • Gyuki Muzume
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
  • (Upgraded) Nigori-Zake
  • Rokudo no Tsuji
  • 1080 Pound Canon
Yes, he's shown two Ougi now which shows that he has diversified his techiques even more. Notice though how the new Ougi isn't showcased as superior to the old one, you could even argue the cotrary. That further goes to support the fact that Oda relies on upgraded versions of his old set to be the backbone of Zoro's strength.

I mean, how does your hope that Zoro has *insert number of hidden modes" serve as an argument for anything ? You have people hoping Chopper is secretely a monster so you can't hold anything against fans being fans, but you can't use that to argue anything either.

Still, at least with Pica Oda made a big enough target to force Zoro's strongest Santoryu move out in the open. The writting is fine enough then for Zoro to be serious as he always demands of others, and not be pushed to the brink and forced to use his ultimate trump card in Ashura.

Sure, we can look forward to other strong moves that we know are part of Zoro's arsenal. Except for Ashura, they peak bellow his strongest Santoryu technique in the grand scheme of things, but they still can be put to great use.

Shi Shi Sonson in particular is an excelent example of that, and i speculated as part of the possible options that he might use something fundamental to that technique to open Kaido's scar for example, and maybe develop a new technique in the process in order to do so.

Ashura this or that yet Oda doesn't even bother hinting at it again ...so for now it is useless to mention it.
At least Oda showed KKG in training again in Wano since DR and Showed DJ/gear 2/g3...

Zoro was serious and did his best moves to beat Pica.

I said it and will keep saying it,
He showed everything from TS and that's why he got Enma and training to grow stronger.

If you say Zoro didn't go all out or held back...
You are lying coz he is serious whenever he puts the bandana. That means he is performing his best to destroy/beat/cut something or someone.

Now Oda is pairing Enma Zoro with Killer as rivals.

He was never stronger than or equal to Luffy after TS or else Oda won't group him with Sanji or with Killer who are both not even equal to pre fs luffy . Oda would have grouped him with Law or Kidd in this arc.

Timeskip training :
  • Luffy showed G4 and redhawk
  • Zoro showed improved versions of his attacks
  • Sanji showed HM , DJ cross and improved DJ attacks
  • Then Luffy got FS and Adcoa , Zoro got Enma and Sanji got RS.

Without their PUs:
  • G4 Luffy ~ Marco/King/Doffy at best.
  • Zoro ~ Law /Jack/Pero
  • Sanji >~ Oven/Daifuku

If Zoro doesn't show Ashura in this arc then Ashusa doesn't exists anymore or Oda retconned it.
You can't compare Enma Zoro to DR zoro...wano zoro trained and has enma, he is above DR Zoro.
And he doesn't have Penetration haki.
He's relying on Enma not haki!! Just like sanji relying on RS nowadays while Luffy relies on FS and ryuo.
Ashura does exist but Zoro never had any need to use it
he simply played with Pica and Pica always run away or played hide and seek
Once Pica tried to overpower head on Zoro simply crushed him

Zoro easily took two o Hawkins lives no need for Ashura
Played with Apoo once got serious simply took him out
Monet was a joke
Killer got played and simply overpowered no need to use ashura
he even pushed away an admiral with no effort

All of this happend with no need of ashura

Its simply Zoro never needed to use ashura even Kid and Luffy transformed Zoro still needs a worthy opponent he will probably use it against Kaido and BM

1. https://hot.leanbox.us/manga/One-Piece/0085-007.png
2. "You sound dumb." is not a counter argument.
3. That's also not a counter argument.

Man, this place really is toxic. No crying, it's just insulting someone is less likely to make a good debate because then both sides are pissed off, not listening to each other, and then there's no point. If you;re not listening, you're not arguing, you're fighting to crush someone's "headcanon". So when I add people to my ignore list, its not cuz I disagree with them, it's cuz they came to fight and I'd rather discuss. The topic is "Does a magic swordsman in a children cartoon have the power to manifest 9 swords", if you're interested in whether it's worth trading insults or not.

Personally, i think what Zoro learned was "Strength", "CoA", and enhanced techniques. So he's shown us all he's learned. if he hadn't and is coasting on Mihawk gains, he's already the WGS so he has no reason to travel with Luffy.
1. What you posted literally doesn't take away from my point. Zoro went from losing to the brothers to bodying them with his Sword. He even says if he has another Sword. You post a scene when he has his 3 swords. Lmao What exactly are you trying to prove? That you got bodied?
2. You sound dumb was followed by a panel of Zoro complaining about having his other swords. Lmao Did you stop reading after that.
No your trying to make up something about he is WGS because he hasn't gone all out yet, but Luffy went through FI and PH and didn't use his ultimate moves or form. Did you also claim Luffy was already PK after G4? Zoro told his Dressrosa opponent this.

He not on his Level, so just like Luffy not feeling the need to use G4 on scrubs like Ceasar and Hody who were clearly not on his level.