Break Week Zoro did not used CoC coating against Kaido in 1010

I also tought Zoro in chapter 1010 used CoC coating but after recent chapters i changed my mind:sadgrin:

When you use CoC coating it's always black lighting coming out of your fist or weapon:absojustice:

Zoro against Kaido had none
When Luffy used it the VC talked about it

Meanwhile in Zoro's part its just said that It draws his haki making the sword black
and that he scarred Kaido

Zoro when he used CoC in 1033 and 1036
Zoro in 1010 no sign of black lighting

The aftermath of Zoro vs Kaido again no black lighting
meanwhile the aftermath of Z vs King
Tons of black lighting
It s clear to me he used basic CoC or he awakened CoC in that moment
Pretty impressive to scar Kaido with 30 broken bones and CoA alone

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I said it from the beginning, there was no CoC involved in ch1010, Kaido was looking for justification and thought it was CoC while it wasnt. That's why Zoro has the best feats, he achieved without CoC what people achieve with CoC.
The moment Zoro released CoC in 1033, King immediately was able to tell it while Kaido was questioning it after he got hit... As the legends prophesied, Zoro is built different.:crazwhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I said it from the beginning, there was no CoC involved in ch1010, Kaido was looking for justification and thought it was CoC while it wasnt. That's why Zoro has the best feats, he achieved without CoC what people achieve with CoC.
The moment Zoro released CoC in 1033, King immediately was able to tell it while Kaido was questioning it after he got hit... As the legends prophesied, Zoro is built different.:crazwhat:
No there was coc involved just not the coating i think zoro did the fodder control version if there were any fodders around during dead mans game they would pass out
:goyea:

I also tought Zoro in chapter 1010 used CoC coating but after recent chapters i changed my mind:sadgrin:

When you use CoC coating it's always black lighting coming out of your fist or weapon:absojustice:

Meanwhile in Zoro's part its just said that It draws his haki making the sword black

Tons of black lighting
Yeah this is all facts, there is no “author error” at play here considering the very consistent drawing of Conqueror’s lightning trails we have seen in Wano. Even if the scene was meant to be a low level of coating there would still have to be some visual indication, which there was absolutely none.

I’m fine and open to the idea that the manifestation of Asura itself is some kind of ability related to Conquerors, but even if that is true it can’t be used to support or rationalize the specific use of “coating” in this moment, it would just be something outside the scope of what we know so far. :catrude:

Tons of black lighting
Facts and Kaido is using CoC coating, the same CoC coating used to bash Yamato and current Luffy. :crazwhat: