Character Discussion Zoro does kill on panel. Proof and Evidence.

is it natural for Zoro to kill ?

• Total voters
Hello and welcome to everybody

Alot of people believe that once the straw hats members joined the straw hat crew they stopped killing, This could be true to most straw hats, But its not true to the demonic beast Zoro.

*With the help of some of my ZoroBros (@HA001 @Luffy bin Dragon @zzShinichi and others) i gathered all the evidence that Zoro does attempt to kill and sometimes does kill on panel>

-Hatchan says Zoro offed his fellow fishmen on Arlong park (offed means killed)

-While doing some research i also found this panel which indicates that Zoro killed the bounty hunters on whiskey peak. How ever i am an sure about this panel specifically because there are different translations including finished them and defeated them, Maybe some one can check the original panel and translate it for us if he pleases

- At sabaody Zoro attempted to kill a celestial dragon though he failed

-This is offpanel but Zoro also killed the previous number 7 before joining the straw hat, Will include because it could be relevant

- Zoro has killed the magistrate who framed him in wano, credits @HA001 for the explanation for this one aswell

No im not mixing anything up, zoro became wanted as the magistrate slasher after he killed him

i got the raw japanese

It says the magistrate killer/slasher during the hara-kiri thing
But it's more "daikan giri" like kamazou username "hito giri" the man killer
Giri means killer here
the kanji used by the guy here 斬り "killer" is the same zoro said to queen about kaido it's kill

so yes he did kill the magistrate when they use slasher its slasher that means kill.

and if you want even more proof toei japanese native speakers who do the subs even outright say magistrate killer
at 7.09
Post automatically merged:

This isnt true at all
when roger died it was all about him starting the great pirate era not the people who killed him

when wb died it was all about him reinvigorating the great pirate era and dying standing not the people who killed him

when oden died it was about him overcoming the ordeal saving his scabbards not kaido who shot him

if zoro chops kaidos head off above the flower capital it will be zoros legend NOT kaidos

-Zoro clearly goes for the kill when fighting killer, You can clearly see hes going for killers head.

* this is all the proof i gathered if that zoro kills and attempts to kill on panel and off panel before and after joining the straw hats. Note that Luffy never showed that he dislikes The fact that Zoro killed anyone, With exception the one time on whiskey peak, But luffy explained that the reason he was angry was because he thought that the people Zoro killed were innocents and infact gave them food( this applies if Zoro actually killed him because as i mentioned before i am on sure on that specific one)

This is important because people think that Zoro wouldnt kill Kaido simply because its out of character for him. Hopefully these panels prove that its not out of character for Zoro to kill.

* Thanks for all the ZoroBros for the information because i didnt know about some of these

###

All opinions are welcome

Will edit if someone points out to me that i missed a panel

Have a nice day

:specialmeh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Didnt kill Morgan.
Didnt kill cat brothers.
Didn't kill Hacchi.
Didn't kill Mr1.
Didn't kill Ohm.
Didn't kill Kaku.
Didn't "kill" Ryuuma. He was just a zombie from Moria.
Didn't kill Hody.
Didn't kill octopus dude.
Didn't kill Monet.
Didn't kill Pica.
Didn't kill Killer.

Zoro will kill Kaido, because Kaido = fodders Zoro allegedly killed.

Pardon my disbelief. :P

Didnt kill Morgan.
Didnt kill cat brothers.
Didn't kill Hacchi.
Didn't kill Mr1.
Didn't kill Ohm.
Didn't kill Kaku.
Didn't kill Hody.
Didn't kill Monet.
Didn't kill Pica.
Didn't kill Killer.

Where did i mention that he kills everyone he meets.
The point is he has no problem killing. Fodder or not, Zoro kills.

Its your opinion though you dont have to be pardoned for it

:cheers:

Didnt kill Morgan.
Didnt kill cat brothers.
Didn't kill Hacchi.
Didn't kill Mr1.
Didn't kill Ohm.
Didn't kill Kaku.
Didn't kill Hody.
Didn't kill Monet.
Didn't kill Pica.
Didn't kill Killer.

The whole point of this thread is to disprove the people that say he can't kill Kaido because he never kills on panel

Doggo

Where did i mention that he kills everyone he meets.
The point is he has no problem killing. Fodder or not, Zoro kills.

Its your opinion though you dont have to be pardoned for it

:cheers:
Thing is, he doesn't kill noteworthy opponents. Only fodders.
There's either something getting in his way, or he just beat them, but no kill.
That's all.

The whole point of this thread is to disprove the people that say he can't kill Kaido because he never kills on panel
Indeed, but this notion of "zoro doesnt kill at all" comes as a refute to the idea of the ZKK line of thinking.
Both things are tied.

I just believe both are wrong.
He kills. But won't kill Kaido. :P

Last edited:
There's either something getting in his way, or he just beat them, but no kill.
That's all.

Indeed, but this notion of "zoro doesnt kill at all" comes as a refute to the idea of the ZKK line of thinking.
Both things are tied.

I just believe both are wrong.
He kills. But won't kill Kaido. :P
I am not talking about if he will kaido or not, What i am trying to say is that does he have it in him to kill kaido or not( is it in his nature to kill or not) because people are thinking its not in his nature to kill and therefor he wont kill for this reason. Now whether he will actually kill him or not thats a different discussion.

Doggo

I am not talking about if he will kaido or not, What i am trying to say is that does he have it in him to kill kaido or not( is it in his nature to kill or not) because people are thinking its not in his nature to kill and therefor he wont kill for this reason. Now whether he will actually kill him or not thats a different discussion.
Only sword fighter that doesn't kill at all is Rebecca, who developed a fighting style based around non-lethality. Doesn't really matter if they are shown killing or not. It's the very nature of their fighting style.

Only sword fighter that doesn't kill at all is Rebecca, who developed a fighting style based around non-lethality. Doesn't really matter if they are shown killing or not. It's the very nature of their fighting style.
Punching someone with boulder destroying punches is "lethal" too and Luffy was at that level in early east blue.

Wait, So the manga is wrong?

:choppawhat:

Wdym? i am just proving that Zoro kills on panel
:choppawhat:
It's fake hype, "I'm going to kill x" is exaggerated language.

Punching someone with boulder destroying punches is "lethal" too and Luffy was at that level in early east blue.

It's fake hype, "I'm going to kill x" is exaggerated language.
No but hatchi said he offed in past tense meaning he killed his friends on panel in past tense.

did you like, read any of the proof?
:seriously:

B

Ballel

That is because Oda likes to bring them back in the story. It has nothing to do with Zoro not killing but with Oda not killing his characters.

"I'm going to kill x" is exaggerated language.
But Zoro is also shown killing people.
The OP provided several panels.

The reason Zoro was never shown graphically killing people on panel lies in the nature of the manga.
It is targeted at kids/young teens and is not a blood soaked seinen.
Same with the fact that clothes don't rupture around the 'private' areas.
You cannot show certain things in a manga that has age restriction.

lol. ZKK wont happen.
You're just salty.
Good you got rid of that avy at last.

Why would Sanji v King occur and yet not ZKK?
Because ZKK tries to overshadow Luffy at his own goal of taking down the yonko and becoming pirate king.

BIG NEWS "Luffy beat the shit out of Kaido" Bounty increase to 5.6 billion
3rd page news "Luffy's subordinate Roronoa Zoro killed Kaido" Bounty increase to 2 billion
Doesn't quite sit right.

Sanji vs King is ultimately two flying fire kick user subordinates beating each other up, nothing is stepping on anyone's goals.

No but hatchi said he offed in past tense meaning he killed his friends on panel in past tense.

did you like, read any of the proof?
:seriously:
Chapter 73 the fishmen Zoro "killed" groaning in pain in dramatic fashion (with no blood to be seen anywhere), when Hacchi arrived confused the scene is played for gags with Hacchi not knowing what is going on, nice "proof" there buddy.
Chapter 83 Zoro says the strawhats will be killing the fishmen executives, none killed.

Because ZKK tries to overshadow Luffy at his own goal of taking down the yonko and becoming pirate king.

BIG NEWS "Luffy beat the shit out of Kaido" Bounty increase to 5.6 billion
3rd page news "Luffy's subordinate Roronoa Zoro killed Kaido" Bounty increase to 2 billion
Doesn't quite sit right.

Sanji vs King is ultimately two flying fire kick user subordinates beating each other up, nothing is stepping on anyone's goals.

Chapter 73 the fishmen Zoro "killed" groaning in pain in dramatic fashion (with no blood to be seen anywhere), when Hacchi arrived confused the scene is played for gags with Hacchi not knowing what is going on, nice "proof" there buddy.
Chapter 83 Zoro says the strawhats will be killing the fishmen executives, none killed.
:choppawhat: what do you mean
whos moving?

they all seem lifeless. and the manga said he offed them, So you saying the manga is wrong? Also what about all the other instances like the magistrate?

:choppawhat: what do you mean
whos moving?

they all seem lifeless. and the manga said he offed them, So you saying the manga is wrong? Also what about all the other instances like the magistrate?
Edit:
They all seem lifeless to me here :

Only one person looked alive and he seemed on the brink of death:

All the other fishmen are just laying on the floor not showing any signs of life, Also like i said the manga stated they were killed are you saying its wrong? And the magistrate case is also irrelevant? you are literally going against what the manga is saying

edit:
Also this scene looks pretty serious to me not like a gag at all, Arlong seems pretty angry aswell. I guess some people will go against the manga and author themselves to justify their head canon. it could be literally stated in the manga and they will go against it.

Last edited: