Character Discussion Zoro does kill on panel. Proof and Evidence.

is it natural for Zoro to kill ?

• Total voters

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Because ZKK tries to overshadow Luffy at his own goal of taking down the yonko and becoming pirate king.

BIG NEWS "Luffy beat the shit out of Kaido" Bounty increase to 5.6 billion
3rd page news "Luffy's subordinate Roronoa Zoro killed Kaido" Bounty increase to 2 billion
Doesn't quite sit right.

Sanji vs King is ultimately two flying fire kick user subordinates beating each other up, nothing is stepping on anyone's goals.
That's shallow thought processing.

Luffy is most likely not defeating Shanks for example. And there's Big Mom too on that rooftop, he doesn't have to necessarily defeat both yonko on his way to piratekingship I mean. (Also who the hell said it's mandatory he defeats all yonko for that to happen).

I'm annoyed by people who never consider things from a broader perspective out of commodity (Eventually).

:choppawhat: what do you mean
whos moving?

they all seem lifeless. and the manga said he offed them, So you saying the manga is wrong? Also what about all the other instances like the magistrate?
Post automatically merged:

Edit:
They all seem lifeless to me here :

Only one person looked alive and he seemed on the brink of life:

All the other fishmen are just laying on the floor not showing any signs of life, Also like i said the manga stated they were killed are you saying its wrong? And the magistrate case is also irrelevant? you are literally going against what the manga is saying

How do you think people look like when they are knocked out? Very little blood and no wounds.

How do you think they look like when they are knocked out in a static manga.
You think Arlong wouldn't be pissed if they were knocked out? He left Johnny and Yosaku alive despite being a virulent human hater.

or the brink of consciousness...

My Japanese is poor, but I think that is an interpretation rather than a direct translation, I don't see any kanji for offed/killed in the japanese text, please correct me if I'm wrong. In any case this WAS A GAG SCENE about Hacchi not realising he already met Zoro, and not knowing what is going on, so he is an unreliable source. I doubt they would all be face faulting if their "nakama" really were all killed.

The magistrates case was propaganda to begin with, designed to trap Zoro so yes I will take that with a grain of salt and read between the lines.

How do you think people look like when they are knocked out? Very little blood and no wounds.

How do you think they look like when they are knocked out in a static manga.
You think Arlong wouldn't be pissed if they were knocked out? He left Johnny and Yosaku alive despite being a virulent human hater.

or the brink of consciousness...

My Japanese is poor, but I think that is an interpretation rather than a direct translation, I don't see any kanji for offed/killed in the japanese text, please correct me if I'm wrong. In any case this WAS A GAG SCENE about Hacchi not realising he already met Zoro, and not knowing what is going on, so he is an unreliable source. I doubt they would all be face faulting if their "nakama" really were all killed.

The magistrates case was propaganda to begin with, designed to trap Zoro so yes I will take that with a grain of salt and read between the lines.
Sorry, But you make no sense what so ever at all. Literally it was confirmed on panel multiple times, Literally Zoro was called the magistrate murderer meaning he killed the magistrate, There was no need to frame the magistrate if he wasnt murdered. And Zoro attacked him thats a fact he was framed for attacking the magistrate he was framed for the previous acts. So how does it make sense to be framed for something that he clearly done?

Zoro killed on panel multiple times its literally in the manga more than once and you are going against it.

The only reason i mentioned that this fish men looked did is because you mentioned they were groaning and moving which they werent for an exception of one. And yes the hatchi bit was a gag. But him reacting and arlong reacting one real there was no indication that it wasnt real. If anything arlong screaming and saying my brethren is proof enough that he was very angry and serious.

That's shallow thought processing.

Luffy is most likely not defeating Shanks for example. And there's Big Mom too on that rooftop, he doesn't have to necessarily defeat both yonko on his way to piratekingship I mean. (Also who the hell said it's mandatory he defeats all yonko for that to happen).

I'm annoyed by people who never consider things from a broader perspective out of commodity (Eventually).
So he goes all the way to Wano, forms an alliance with the rightful heir, says multiple times he will beat up Kaido, since 400 chapters ago, takes a beating from Kaido, trains explicitly to beat Kaido learning barrier haki (and internal destruction as a happy bonus), talks about Oden several times, reaffirms his promise to Kinemon that he will take Wano on his back and free it from Kaido, redeclares that he will be Pirate King to Kaido speicfically.
But he's going to fight Big Mom -who he hasn't really targeted with an attack yet and tried to run away from earlier in the arc to fight Kaido, and explicitly said he will take her out AFTER he beats up Kaido.

All so his subordinate can fight his battle (and rematch) for him.:choppawhat:

I'm annoyed by self righteous pseudo intellectuals, so we'll call it even.:cheers:

And Zoro attacked him thats a fact he was framed for attacking the magistrate he was framed for the previous acts.
So you admit he was framed for previous acts but find it unbelievable they would frame or engage in propaganda/ exaggeration to catch him.
We are going to have to agree to disagree then, because nothing you have posted is convincing to me and I can't overcome your viewpoint if you see the above as logical.

So he goes all the way to Wano, forms an alliance with the rightful heir, says multiple times he will beat up Kaido, since 400 chapters ago, takes a beating from Kaido, trains explicitly to beat Kaido learning barrier haki (and internal destruction as a happy bonus), talks about Oden several times, reaffirms his promise to Kinemon that he will take Wano on his back and free it from Kaido, redeclares that he will be Pirate King to Kaido speicfically.
But he's going to fight Big Mom -who he hasn't really targeted with an attack yet and tried to run away from earlier in the arc to fight Kaido, and explicitly said he will take her out AFTER he beats up Kaido.

All so his subordinate can fight his battle (and rematch) for him.:choppawhat:

I'm annoyed by self righteous pseudo intellectuals, so we'll call it even.:cheers:

So you admit he was framed for previous acts but find it unbelievable they would frame or engage in propaganda/ exaggeration to catch him.
We are going to have to agree to disagree then, because nothing you have posted is convincing to me and I can't overcome your viewpoint if you see the above as logical.
Yes exactly because there was no indication in the manga that thats the case, Oda wouldnt confuse us with some conspiracy theory that makes no sense, Oda would have made it clear he was framed for the second act the way he made it clear he was framed in the first one. What you are saying makes no sense. The manga clearly states Zoro killed the magistrate it shows him slashing him. There is no indication he wasnt, And you think Oda will confuse us after making every thing point out towards him dying? sorry but like i said this sounds like head canon.

Yes exactly because there was no indication in the manga that thats the case, Oda wouldnt confuse us with some conspiracy theory that makes no sense, Oda would have made it clear he was framed for the second act the way he made it clear he was framed in the first one. What you are saying makes no sense. The manga clearly states Zoro killed the magistrate it shows him slashing him. There is no indication he wasnt, And you think Oda will confuse us after making every thing point out towards him dying? sorry but like i said this sounds like head canon.
The indication is:
Wano is corrupt
They have lied about Zoro already
They are pinning crimes on him that aren't true.

It's not confusing.

The indication is:
Wano is corrupt
They have lied about Zoro already
They are pinning crimes on him that aren't true.

It's not confusing.
Yes it is because Oda would have made it clear that he was framed the second time like he did the first time

Why would oda hide it from the readers? We are not in the story. He could have made it clear the way he made it clear the first time.

There is literally Zero proof Zoro was framed the second time, He literally killed him on panel. He slashed him with the small life on panel literally. The people around him said he killed the magistrate.

You telling me Oda will make all this plot to hide the fact he was framed.

Literally makes no sense at all

the thing is you are literally going against the manga and what the manga is indicating and adding your own interpretation for things which is based on nothing but what you feel about things. Basically head canon. But sure you can disagree but that doesnt change the fact its in the manga.

Man, Hachi called zoro a swordsman despite not having seen him using swords in actual combat beforehand

So does it mean, you are automatically a swordsman as long as you have/wield a sword?

:noo:

Shanks is a swordsman? Roger is a swordsman? BM is a swordsman?
:zorothink:

we know for a fact that Hachi himself was a swordsman, so he must have known what qualification one must have to be considered a swordsman, so we can actually rely on his statement and we can extract the meaning of his words

:finally:

Man, Hachi called zoro a swordsman despite not having seen him using swords in actual combat beforehand

So does it mean, you are automatically a swordsman as long as you have/wield a sword?

:noo:

Shanks is a swordsman? Roger is a swordsman? BM is a swordsman?
:zorothink:

we know for a fact that Hachi himself was a swordsman, so he must have known what qualification one must have to be considered a swordsman, so we can actually rely on his statement and we can extract the meaning of his words

:finally:
Zoro>all confirmed

Can you not see the differences between the two translations and understand some interpretation is going on?
Neither "Zoro" is in the raw that they put it in the previous translation, nor "pirate hunter" that they are putting in this translation.
I don't see kill anywhere in the raw, but again if someone that speaks Japanese can explain the portion that means kill I will happily concede this as Hacchi not understanding the situation and over exaggerating for gag purposes.