Break Week Zoro fans are onto something. There is a lot of anti-Zoro bias out there

The problem with what you’re saying is you fail to realize Zoro’s individual AP pre-aCoC was still much greater than individual aCoC attacks shown.

Even in Zori vs King we see just how powerful Zori’s and King’s AP are.

aCoC is simply an AP/Defense booster.

Why would it matter to Zori when he already has the best individual AP feat in Wano, and the best and most unparalleled Defensive feat in the series.

Other characters having aCoC doesn’t take away those facts. Especially when some aCoC characters still can’t reproduce his feats.

:kayneshrug:
That is my exactly my point on advanced coc thing. It just boost your attack power.
Let say if zoro don’t have coc to end series and defeating milhawk and becoming world strongest swordman.
But still zoro feats > Yamato feats. Let say zoro cut planet in half and he don’t have coc thing. Will peole argue zoro without coc with planet buster feats lose to weaker peole like yamato who have advanced coc thing ?
Beside kadio say only handful, not, “all” word. Blackbeard, Garps, Akainu are one of strongest peole but don’t have coc thing. Even sen goku have coc but Garp is stronger than sengoku.

If you’re referencing the high that comes with knowing we’re superior to heinous cretins like yourself, then hell yeah, you finally got something right!! :cheers::goyea::funky::kata:
If you’re referencing the high that comes with knowing we’re superior to heinous cretins like yourself, then hell yeah, you finally got something right!! :cheers::goyea::funky::kata:
you really love my shit dont you, you might get addicted to it, this snowflake cant take my nuts out of his mouth.

:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fans are always sandwiched by Luffy's fans and Sanji's fans.

I kinda get that because somehow Oda always gives lobster buffet to us while others having shit :milaugh:
LOL oda will always deliver the best fresh dish to luffy fans then oda will give you zorofans their leftovers, zorofanboys so deluded to think their boy gets better portrayal than luffy himself, Zoro is luffys sidekick he is not the mc.
:suresure:

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Many of old cats here will remember the Luffy defense force from OJ

And i say this in my most honest possible way - those dudes take a giant dump on Zoro fans when it come to wanking and downplay.

From coordinated attacks, death threats and downright clown fiestas they were more toxic than anything Zoro and Sanji fans can muster today
Lmfaooo… them Trying to instigate Katakuri fan and then mass report them is probably the lowest point I’ve seen a group of people go on a forum.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Lmfaooo… them Trying to instigate Katakuri fan and then mass report them is probably the lowest point I’ve seen a group of people go on a forum.
You didn't see enough then. I legit received death threats because of The Great Debate: Will Big Mom fall this arc thread. It was some Portuguese guy which got even more mad because i called him Morderkaiser.

Oh and how can i forget Andrewww dropping One Piece sales numbers to showcase how Oda is genius writer and knows what he is doing and how come everything points to Big Mom falling that arc

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Many of old cats here will remember the Luffy defense force from OJ

And i say this in my most honest possible way - those dudes take a giant dump on Zoro fans when it come to wanking and downplay.

From coordinated attacks, death threats and downright clown fiestas they were more toxic than anything Zoro and Sanji fans can muster today
it was that bad?:crazwhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You didn't see enough then. I legit received death threats because of The Great Debate: Will Big Mom fall this arc thread. It was some Portuguese guy which got even more mad because i called him Morderkaiser.

Oh and how can i forget Andrewww dropping One Piece sales numbers to showcase how Oda is genius writer and knows what he is doing and how come everything points to Big Mom falling that arc
Lmfaooooo Andrewww, wasn’t he lowkey a little sketchy? IIrC he was into some weird shit. @Jiihad or @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung might be able to correct me