Anime & Manga "Zoro fans" are the most annoying of the OP fandom

I just read your first line and it's enough to show me which side you are, no need to read the full post :milaugh:
Or maybe you're both biased as shit? I don't give a fuck about Luffy and to me he's a cliche shounen protagonist that we've seen hundreds of times before. Zoro is much more well-written than Luffy, but this has nothing to do with feats which what we use to gauge characters' strength

It's like you Zorofans give zero fucks about what's cannon, the narrative, feats or anything. To you, you have your own delusional headcanon that you pulled out of your asses and anything else is ridiculed like "haha look at him and what he's saying so funny xddd" even if what i'm saying is actually what is cannon

Last edited by a moderator:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Ingnore the other fandoms. But focus on zorofans right. Crazy how most of these Zorohaters. Start by saying that they are a Zorofan.
Post automatically merged:

The amount of Zoro stans spamming threads with how great and powerful Zoro is and their downplay/overrating of characters associated with Zoro is annoying. Zoro is one of my favourite OP characters but seriously, Zoro stans take it to another level.
Is that not allowed. You got out there candyboys like @Shiroyru and @stealthblack spamming threads like crazy and yall dont say nun. But focus on like the 2 3 threads that Zorofans create.

Obviously not talking about Zoro's fans in general since he's objectively one of the greatest characters whether you love him or hate him and he deserves to receive some love for being very well-written, I'm talking about the people who worship Zoro to the point of it being utterly annoying and pathetic

I'm new to this forum and i've been to many forums before and subreddits and interacted with many different obsessive fandoms, but i've never met people as delusional and crazy as the "zorotards" on here, and what's surprising is how many of them actually exist

I just fail to comprehend how to them Zoro should one-shot, kill, and win over everyone and everything or else it's bad writing. And if you disagree you get called a hater who doesn't understand anything of their brilliant analysis and arguments and doesn't have the same level of comprehension of the story as them. They want Zoro to be the protagonist, and basically do everything on his own. If it's a chapter about any character other than Zoro shinning to any extent, then it's a trash chapter full of "asspulls" and "bad power-scaling", and on the other hand Oda can release a chapter of Zoro one-shotting all the Yonko and Admirals at once and they would suddenly praise and lick Oda's feet for being such an amazing writer without calling it an asspull or anything, only because it's Zoro is the one who's done it

I just wish there was a button that allows you to block all the "zorotards" on here, and only being able to interact with actual adult and intelligent Zoro'a fans no matter how few of them there are on here
You’re spot on,Fully Agree.

Ingnore the other fandoms. But focus on zorofans right. Crazy how most of these Zorohaters. Start by saying that they are a Zorofan.

Is that not allowed. You got out there candyboys like @Shiroyru and @stealthblack spamming threads like crazy and yall dont say nun. But focus on like the 2 3 threads that Zorofans create.
Stealthblack is trolling meanwhile most zoro fans don’t really understand One Piece that well and just spout bullshit they actually believe in.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
They are annoying. But what can you do?

They choose to ignore reddit just so they don't have to get called out for their BS. This place is their only safe space where they can shit on other characters and call them names like Condom or Lanji. You can't have a single logical conversation with them because in their head Zoro is above all even if it doesn't make sense.
Wtf is you talking about zorofans barley here. Most of them are on twitter and discord. And reddit is filled with Cucks they the same people who banned me for saying Zoro will fight kaido.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
You sound like a retarded mentally challenged unlovable little twat who's offended because i've cornered him with facts from the cannon narrative and he can't respond accordingly

You should go blame Oda and not blame me that he made your favorite character much weaker and unimpressive than what you imagine every night during your wet dreams
Damnn shanks avy calm down. You sound butthurt. Who hurt your feelings. Your crying wont change anything.

Pointing at one fandom and ignoring the others? Cool.
Each fanbase has its fair share of retards and trolls. Lets call a spade a spade. There are sensible as well as mentally retarded fans for every fanbase be it Zoro, luffy or sanji.
If there are some ''zorotards" then there definitely are some candybois as well as condoboys.

True, there are individuals who definitely spam certain threads that are pure wank. I try to ignore that wank as usually it is isolated. However, due to the recent chapters, Zoro wank seems to be a bit more prevalent than other wank.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Pointing at one fandom and ignoring the others? Cool.
Each fanbase has its fair share of retards and trolls. Lets call a spade a spade. There are sensible as well as mentally retarded fans for every fanbase be it Zoro, luffy or sanji.
If there are some ''zorotards" then there definitely are some candybois as well as condoboys.
Goofy is probably a candyboy that got his feelings hurt. Ignores other fandoms. And focuses only on the Zoro ones.