Zoro fans(not for Zoro fans)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Loooool did you graduate from the college of stupidity? I must question the validity of your university which is probably in some south eastern country or something lol
I'm very sad for whatever happened to you but denying author's own words is a very toxic approach.

ZKK is one the way. Please stay tuned.

Whyโ€™re you so hell bent against it??

Theres a lot of evidence and backing to it, especially in your initial post calling users illiterate when thereโ€™s merit in the theory.

If someone like Chopper came out and said he wants to kill Kaido it would make no sense but there is backing for Zoro doing so.
Because I was waiting for Wano for years just so that I can see other characters' reactions for when Luffy beats Kaido. This W is for Luffy to take

This guy unironically wishes folks banned because they don't fit his flawed conflated power scaling agenda :usoprice:

Same folk who keeps insulting members all the time but somehow insults are hardly being banned anymore on this site
It's not conflated; saying Zoro is Yonko level and is stronger than Gear 4th AdCoC Luffy is crazy and so crazy it's baffling

If Oda thinks like this then he is a shit-tier author(Not that he already isn't lol) and if ZKK does happen and Zoro is still onboard the crew then i call bs and I'm dropping the series. If ZKK happens, I'll delete my account, this is my wager that it won't happen
"I only read a story from a shit-tier author because I want to see my boy shine"
Did I understand you correctly?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Said user is in the emotional state of denying the facts and author's own words. I'm worried.
All I know is

Zoro fans said Zoro has CoC, will fight kaido, will scar kaido

They called us BS

Oda - checked

And, as far as ZkK is concerned then there are literally manga panels indicating so. No one made this up.

But, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't believe in ZkK to present counter arguments except all they have is "Zoro fans are illiterate, delusional and it can't happen because he is side character"

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
All I know is

Zoro fans said Zoro has CoC, will fight kaido, will scar kaido

They called us BS

Oda - checked

And, as far as ZkK is concerned then there are literally manga panels indicating so. No one made this up.

But, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't believe in ZkK to present counter arguments except all they have is "Zoro fans are illiterate, delusional and it can't happen because he is side character"
I wish you were online when first G5 chapter dropped. Big Luffy fandom instead of praising their boy and having some fun together proceeded to make multi anti Zoro threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.