Speculations Zoro fans should drop the manga

Only the delusional ones

Any normal Zoro fan should be very happy with how he's being treated. He's awesome right now
Completely disagree. Being satisfied with shallow power-ups isn't enough anymore. Zoro's being treated like a cardboard cut-out. At this rate, his character will never be dived into in any meaningful form. As much as I'd like to say Oda's waiting for the right time to give Zoro a real arc of importance, detailed backstory, contribution to world-building or history of OP etc I can't. Wano is the one and only opportunity we have before conclusions are drawing near for the story and we don't have the focus to spend on Zoro-centric stuff.

I think ever since one of the recent SBSs where Oda essentially retconned any ideas of seeing Zoro's history by saying he removed hints at Zoro/Ushimaru/Onimaru earlier in the arc because 'it was too complicated', I've been growing more and more disappointed in Oda's priorities with Zoro. He didn't even name the 'so-and-so' character in the manga, he revealed Ushimaru and the other former Daimyo in an SBS, telling us he wasn't going to reveal them, so what does that make of Yamato's backstory or her eventual meeting with Zoro? Will she act like she doesn't notice his resemblance to Ushimaru as well?

It is too late for me, I have already wasted more than a decade on one piece. At this point I just want to see the ending, So I will stay here till then.

I won't be surprised if Zoro role is over in this arc, I would just be disappointed like I have always been since the time skip. ODA did a similar thing to Sanji in his own arc, Poor Sanji was busy making nonsense cake while Luffy was taking all the glory. What a joke it was, truly it was very saddening moment for me as a Sanji fan.

At this point other than Luffy, ODA doesn't really care much about other straw hats. Just look at the tobi roppo even after all the hype they were fodders, Tobi roppo vs straw hats was not only rushed but was also lame.

Zoro fans should drop the manga.

Zoro VC despite the millions of clues, Oda does not say it out of fear.

Zoro and the ZKK, despite the millions of clues, Oda does not do it because he is afraid that Luffy will be totally obscured

Zoro and the wings, this Oda did it because the children started crying, even Sanji's voice actor.

Oda is treating Zoro like shit
Interesting, I thought with all the W's Zoro got this arc his hardcore fanbase would be satisfied.

Now it make sense why the hope ZKK happens despite the asspull required to make it possible.

Some Zorofans aren't satisfied even with his current feats, that's crazy

:tchpepe:

Interesting, I thought with all the W's Zoro got this arc his hardcore fanbase would be satisfied.

Now it make sense why the hope ZKK happens despite the asspull required to make it possible.

Some Zorofans aren't satisfied even with his current feats, that's crazy

:tchpepe:
All the W's Zoro got this arc where just things we have been saying would happen for a long fucking time.
:kayneshrug:
Everything zorofans told Zoro would do before wano started soo far has happened, Zoro giving Kaido a scar and defeating a YC1 to be more precise, insecure Luffy ans Sanjifans where claiming Zoro wouldnt even meet Kaido let alone injure him, and that there was "no way he can beat a YC1 if it took Luffy 12hours to do it in WCI". ZKK has been going like that too since Kaido was revealed to have a dragon DF, while i dont think Oda has the balls to pull a ZKK, or even make one of the SH's kill a named vilain at all...It wouldnt be an asspull at all, specialy compared to what he pulled Luffy through this arc.

Or you gonna seriously pretend that Luffy sudenly having a mythical Zoan is not the biggest asspull in the entirety of this manga?
:sanmoji:
The reason why a lot of people in the fanbase eat soo many L's regarding Zoro's feats(yeah, looking at you insecure luffystans and sanjitards) is because they ALWAYS underestimate what Zoro can do and always powerscale him too bellow Luffy where they think Zoro couldnt do shit against an opponent Luffy strugled with, even tough the story has proven countless times that Zoro is always at the same level or just slightly bellow Luffy at worse.

Last edited: