Powers & Abilities Zoro fought three top tiers handicapped. Enma only gave range/

This question depends on what you think of zoro's mastery of enma thus far.
1) If you think that zoro has mastered enma, then yes, it is a power boast to zoro.
2) If you don't think that zoro has mastered enma, then it doesn't add much to zoro and shusui is probably a better blade atm.
3) If you think that he is 50%ish there, then it's a tossed up.

Given the brief time that zoro has spent on enma, i am leaning towards option 2 and 3.
Shusui is also a legendary sword + black blade, so i dunno why people think that enma >> shusui

please zoro fans , attention .

Stay this thread and flattering each other and zoro. Please do not bother us others member by boring hyping bullshit.

Thanks for reading.

All the Bests,

how did he really "decrease the force"? Both of them still got hit by thunder bagua. Maybe you should read the manga next time when you want to obsess over the truth
I could agree he did minimal decreasing on Thunder Bagua power but wasn't on purpose. The guy make sound like Law only took Thunder Bagua first so Zoro would take a little less damage.

Zoro cutting the cliff wasn't a testament of Emna's power, but a testament of Zoro's inability to control the sword and cutting more than necessary.

Enma made Zoro stronger through Training. And the blade alone also holds good power, hence Big Mom was concerned.

Enma is a training tool!Taming Enma turns one stronger,because you need excellent coa control to wield it!It is actually a handicap at the moment,because Zoro didn't master it yet!Plus,Shusui is a superior grade sword,so Zoro's AP was reduced!Zoro will steal Shussui back by the end of Wano!

Enma is a training tool!Taming Enma turns one stronger,because you need excellent coa control to wield it!It is actually a handicap at the moment,because Zoro didn't master it yet!Plus,Shusui is a superior grade sword,so Zoro's AP was reduced!Zoro will steal Shussui back by the end of Wano!
Yeah I think also a great amount of energy to control it probably because it initially sucked Zoro's arm's vitalism, haki included to some extent as well as his arm shrinking in size. Then he screamed "give it back" and it returned.