Questions & Mysteries Zoro having CoC

They said I was crazy when I said ashura wasn't adcoc attack and zoro didn't fully awaken CoC yet there at rooftop.

Look at them now using my arguments to wanl Zoro
"Zoro didn't use adcoc back then, no visual proof...if he did why would kaido hype luffy again like that..."

Instead of admitting they just can't understand Oda's writings fully at first.
This is why they came up with zkk.
Great thread :myman:

Now when will you admit Mihawk ruined you in a single chapter?

Either Zoro used ACoC before Luffy with Asura (which shows that even tho Luffy is the CoC master, Zoro unlocked the only meaningful ability so far faster) or Zoro didn't use ACoC whatsoever with Asura and thus, his CoA was enough to scar the WSC in his Strongest form (imagine what ACoC Asura would do LOL). I'm personally fine with both so them Zoro haters have to pick their poison. Funny how they started saying that it wasn't CoC and only CoA just to quickly change their sides when they realized that they indirectly wanked Zoro LMFAO.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They said I was crazy when I said ashura wasn't adcoc attack and zoro didn't fully awaken CoC yet there at rooftop.

Look at them now using my arguments to wanl Zoro
"Zoro didn't use adcoc back then, no visual proof...if he did why would kaido hype luffy again like that..."

Instead of admitting they just can't understand Oda's writings fully at first.
This is why they came up with zkk.
For once you were right but it comes with double edge, Zoro managing to do without aCoC what others failed with aCoC, Oden aside. That's just built different wank to leave a scar on Kaido without aCoC.
And we know for a fact that Zoro didnt use any CoC when he scarred Kaido based on clash marks which dont exist when aCoC is applied.
ZKK was completely logical, no point denying it. :goyea:

OP is unironically one of the dumbest posters within the internet OP community.

What is even more astounding is that regardless of them consistently being wrong instead of having the introspection to realize they are stupid they instead continue to read in the manner they do.

I really wonder how this guy reads the series is it a situation where they read a panel and start coping? Is it a situation where they just ignore panels? Is it a situation where they just don't understand anything and make things up based off pictures alone? An enigma for sure.